Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Have you considered using your Conflict Res plugin to house the record edits for some lesser mods?

I use my own patch for things like NO BS dodge etc. You can also slap in the single record change for No more standing close.

Also unless I'm reading this wrong (maybe haven't something that you are using) but Move it Dammit is completly redundant:

fBumpReactionSmallWaitTimer

fBumpReactionMinMoveDist

fBumpReactionIdealMoveDist

are all edited the same eay by Immerisve Amazing Follower Tweaks

and the only other record in that mod (four in total)

isfBumpReactionSmallDelayTime is being overwritten No more standing close.

TLDT: Bascially those three mods affect 2 record edits.... You can slap those into your C.R patch and be done with it

Were you answering my comment? If so, I was just highlighting that zEdit output patch does not forward the VMAD records (under NPC in the left pane of SSEdit while expanding the zEdit output plugin) from the USEEP and that doing it manually is time consuming (am doing actually). Unless I did something wrong...

I was only speaking of zEdit.

BTW I would do the same thing for the others minor conflicts ::):.

Edit: nevermind.

- Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Have you considered using your Conflict Res plugin to house the record edits for some lesser mods?

I use my own patch for things like NO BS dodge etc. You can also slap in the single record change for No more standing close.

Also unless I'm reading this wrong (maybe haven't something that you are using) but Move it Dammit is completly redundant:

fBumpReactionSmallWaitTimer

fBumpReactionMinMoveDist

fBumpReactionIdealMoveDist

are all edited the same eay by Immerisve Amazing Follower Tweaks

and the only other record in that mod (four in total)

isfBumpReactionSmallDelayTime is being overwritten No more standing close.

TLDT: Bascially those three mods affect 2 record edits.... You can slap those into your C.R patch and be done with it

Yeah, you are correct Move Dammit is actually the same as iAFT guess I didn't look that deeply that into it and yes No Move Stand Too Close is just a single record that I could easily just forward into the CR. To be honest, did really think of that when I add them. But this why I have you guy to point out that I am an idiot sometimes  ::P:. I can't add No BS Dodge to the CR as xedit adds No BS doge as a Master to the CR so that can remain in the merge. I'll tweak all that tomorrow.

DarkladyLexy, on the ChangeLog page you posted that for Bags and Pouches Classic - Added Instructions you added instructions to run SSE Nif Optimizer.  [bandolier - Bags and Pouches Classic] on the Build Wiki page did not (and still doesn't) have any instructions for extraction of the 2 BSAs.  Do we extract both BSAs, or only one (which one?)?

yes, we do need to extract the BSA's I forgot to add the tag and when I went to sort it out earlier the Wiki was throwing it's hissy fit so I couldn't do it.

DarkladyLexy, on the ChangeLog page you posted that for Bags and Pouches Classic - Added Instructions you added instructions to run SSE Nif Optimizer.  [bandolier - Bags and Pouches Classic] on the Build Wiki page did not (and still doesn't) have any instructions for extraction of the 2 BSAs.  Do we extract both BSAs, or only one (which one?)?

I did extract the meshes (Dr_Bandolier.bsa) in order to fix a mesh issue with the Large Shoulder Pad file. After running through the NIF optimizer that only BSA extracted, I repacked it to match the original package.

- Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Yeah, you are correct Move Dammit is actually the same as iAFT guess I didn't look that deeply that into it and yes No Move Stand Too Close is just a single record that I could easily just forward into the CR. To be honest, did really think of that when I add them. But this why I have you guy to point out that I am an idiot sometimes  ::P:. I can't add No BS Dodge to the CR as xedit adds No BS doge as a Master to the CR so that can remain in the merge. I'll tweak all that tomorrow.

I forget what the terminology is but it's something like copy as new record rather an overwrite. Something to do with the No BS mod is made out of the CK rather than xEdit.

That's what I did at any rate. Works fine and dandy.

LOOT is now complaining about Sacrosanct being dirty. This is an Enai mod. It's gotta be intentional, right? Nothing in the Nexus forum about it.

I wish people wouldn't use the phrase "complaining about" when referencing LOOT warnings.

LOOT warnings are there to help & inform the mod user. If it's not an error, you can ignore it or follow the cleaning guide.

Authors can inform LOOT as to why a mod must not be cleaned.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Maybe keep the link and suggest endorsement of the original mod in the case where the record is copied into the CR?

I wish people wouldn't use the phrase "complaining about" when referencing LOOT warnings.

LOOT warnings are there to help & inform the mod user. If it's not an error, you can ignore it or follow the cleaning guide.

Authors can inform LOOT as to why a mod must not be cleaned.

True, and it would actually be a great help if LOOT had more messages like BOSS and MLOX do. The latter especially really helps fixing a lot of issues in a Morrowind build.