Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Losgrak hi! In terms of Project AHO, that's up to Lexy...however as this guide is essentially built around Legacy of the Dragonborn, and this clear statement from Icecreamassassin: About Project AHO

"This mod looks amazing but I am going to cut you all off at the knees BEFORE people start asking, because they will very shortly be asking; "Are you going to add museum support for Project AHO" and the answer is not right away. I am focused 100% on Odyssey now and if someone wants to talk to me directly via PM about making a patch for display support, I'd be happy to talk, but I have not played the mod yet, I have no idea what it involves and I do not have the time to do it myself, so PLEASE do not ask about it here, thanks."

So unless someone is going to step forward to make patches for both the museum and guide i(personally) don't think so..BUT AS SAID THAT'S LEXY'S CHOICE

I do believe it's FF because on my profile that doesn't use it, I have no issues. Also reading other players forums on the topic lead me to a conclusion that frost fall was the culprit.

I've had the fake "save corruption" on profiles without Frostfall so no, FF isn't the (sole) culprit.

Also o.O SSE updated, eh...I knew /something/ would happen while I was away from my computer  :rofl: Getting back home Saturday will be a fun day of playing catch-up.

Ouch! Thanks for all the C.R help over the last week Mr Jestie man, you've answered a good deal of my questions over a bunch of different nexus pages

Guys have you looked at:

HD Ground Covera

Renthals Flora Collection

Coin Replacer Redux (Adds Realistic Dwemer/Nordic Coins throughout dungeons)

JKs Skyrim

While I have ya that is

I would love to use JK's Skyrim if the fps loss is low.

Coin replacer Redux is good, the others I have not tried.

Edited by xxx78

Thanks. It was kinda silly at first. I was using NMM and screwing around. Then I found Lexy's guide and realized just how amazingly intricate modding could be. I've been obsessed with getting it right, while all my Eve friends have been telling me to come back to them. I am truly amazed at the work that has been put into this guide and other mods in general. Maybe some day I'll learn how to make my own.

Learning well You are, my young Padawan!

I would like to learn more of this more intricate modding if you guys are willing to help my cantankerous old azz.

Do what you've been doing, stay active and you will learn.  ::):  I've learned a lot in the last two months, and hope to continue to learn. :thumbsup:

As of v 4.0 of Legacy SE (patches) the navmesh issues with custom DBM patch loadouts should be fixed.

IE: Merging Helgen Reborn and Solitude Skyway patches won't be an issue anymore.

Awesome news, sirjesto!  :thumbsup:  Thank you for the update. :dancingbanana: