Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I'm having a weird issue, i have extended ui installed and activated (i installed it as in the guide), but i'm not getting a MCM (i haven't merged it, but that shouldn't be causing an issue), any ideas ?

Edited by monyarm

I'm having a weird issue, i have extended ui installed and activated (i installed it as in the guide), but i'm not getting a MCM (i haven't merged it, but that shouldn't be causing an issue), any ideas ?

did you extract the BSA?

Do you guys know of any guide similar to this for FO4?

Nope we don't own FO4

Cant launch Skse (version 2.0.7)through mod organizer 2 , it loads but crashes as soon as at the main menu. SSE FIXES,FISSES updated.

can launch Skse from the game directory though , any idea?

make sure the following is deactivated for now:

CBP Physics

Simply Knock

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

These are the mods I currently know need an update that has not been yet. If PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions is active you will CTD on startup I have not pulled cos i am hoping updates to these will happen soon.

Hello all.
As you can see I am new here, but first of all I would like to say a big thank you and well done job to Lexy, Darth and all the guys making this great mod list guide.
I have been wanting to redo a Skyrim session and this looks very promising.
I was a bit afraid when I saw the use of NIF and BAE as I had never used them in the past, but after following the guide and watching the videos, it turns out it is not so difficult ::P:  Prior to that I was using Tech's guide as a base.

I am trying to read all the posts of the guide as well, so far I am around page 80 of 197  :teehee:

So far I am at the Trees Flora and Grass section, installed and ran all the previous without CTD or ILS and I can say that it's already looking better than what I ever done before.
I have a question however concerning [Enhanced Landscapes Marsh Pines Standalone]. It has the converted flag and for special Installation a special pre-converted replacer esp. However it does not have the line Manual Creation Kit Editing Required as did all the previous ones and the one just after. English is not my native language, but for me "pre" means "before". 
So should I convert it or skip the step?

Do you guys know of any guide similar to this for FO4?

One of the most recommended and used guide for FO4 is Fenris95's

Edited by Sennah

There is no need to load it in the Creation Kit. The separate downloaded esp has already been converted.

OK thanks, the "pre" might need to be removed then, it could confuse people like me  :;):

Edited by Sennah

Simple Barter Fix SE at Skyrim has been updated to version 1.0.1

Exiledviper says this about PapyrusUtil SE:

Working on an update to fix plugin for the new version of SKSE. Not sure when it'll be ready, but hopefully soon. Largely depends on when I can track down somebody to help update the addresses of a few now broken functions.

:clap:

Edited by BuddyKidd

OK thanks, the "pre" might need to be removed then, it could confuse people like me  :;):

"Pre-converted" means "converted prior to now".

I agree that there's a confusing point there, but I think it's the inclusion of the red Converted tag, which directs users to follow the conversion process. Given that the conversion is already done on the separate download, I feel like the Classic tag is probably sufficient.

Seems like SSE is actually more demanding than Oldrim in term of specs. I have completed the guide (minus Dyndolod) and the later test runs (Around Riverwood-Whiterun-Falkreath), have been quite disappointing (lots of crazy stuttering). I had managed to really enjoy my Oldrim-SRLE-LOTD build with my low-spec laptop, but SSE might be a bit too much for it.

The Vanilla SSE profile was running at 30-35 fps max, while my Vanilla Oldrim ran at 55ish fps. I should have gotten the hint!

I am going to try another install from scratch, keeping better track at performance during test runs, otherwise I might have to wait for a new playthrough until I get a new rig!

Beside the maddening stuttering, here are a few oddities and glitches I have encountered along the way:

- MO2: The filetree tabs crash MO everytime. Luckily there was no specific use for it in the guide. I have not seen any mention/fix anywhere.

- MO2 - overwrite folder: trying to open it from MO2 crashes MO. So I have been managing it from windows explorer.

- MO2 - overwrite folder: All plugins that are processed by SSEdit end up there (if backup is unchecked). So I have been moving esp in back there respective folders along the way, until I did the final Sort masters .... and ended up with 15+ plugins in there. I don't know if it's normal as it is never mentioned in the guide.

- ENB: I had to instal v0.320 instead of 0.330 because CK wouldn't start otherwise (got the fix from this forum).

- The before and after ENB (step 22.1) performance runs were no different, which made me very hopeful and excited .... until the last test runs  :p

- The ingame tweaks for Vivid weathers have little to no effect. Bloom makes the sky bright white, which is no good. On the Oldrim it was a great alternative to an enb preset if I wanted a higher fps (I am very happy with 18-20fps outdoors though).

- The nights outside are really bright, regardless of the weather. The interior lights are great though (super neat balance of darkness and warm lights). I am not sure if it is meant to be that way.

- I noticed that the enb folders and archives do not include enbhost.exe for SSE, that's normal, right?

- Finally, not a single CTD... that was odd!

I would appreciate any advices/tweaks for low-spec rigs. The nature of the guide makes it hard to safely remove/ignore mods (beside choosing lower-res textures for texture mods).

Thank you in advance

- MO2 - overwrite folder: All plugins that are processed by SSEdit end up there (if backup is unchecked). So I have been moving esp in back there respective folders along the way, until I did the final Sort masters .... and ended up with 15+ plugins in there. I don't know if it's normal as it is never mentioned in the guide.

I skipped the Sort Masters step because of this. I just didnt really feel like moving all those back into their folders.