Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I went to silverlock.org and there is no new SKSE64 it is stll 2.0.6 v1.5.23, where are you finding the new one?

Reload the page. You are probably seeing a cached version.

I installed the new SKSE and SSE Fixes but I am getting a error message from FISSES saying I have version 1.5.39.0 of Skyrim SE and that it is expecting version 1.5.23.0.  In other words it looks like it does not work with the new version of Skyrim SE.

FISS probably needs to be updated.

I think most .dll's will need to be.

Reload the page. You are probably seeing a cached version.

That did it~  Thanks

Lexy you may know this but the bashed patch does does not carry over the change from the Scarcity - Less Loot mod and reverts to the Skyrim.esm  It's all the LVLD - Chance None entries.

That did it~  Thanks

Lexy you may know this but the bashed patch does does not carry over the change from the Scarcity - Less Loot mod and reverts to the Skyrim.esm  It's all the LVLD - Chance None entries.

no didn't know mmm Try adding a RELEV Tag. I'll Test it out just trying to narrow a CTD that I am getting at startup where before I wasn't

As of v 4.0 of Legacy SE (patches) the navmesh issues with custom DBM patch loadouts should be fixed.

IE: Merging Helgen Reborn and Solitude Skyway patches won't be an issue anymore.

Deadly! Saves another two slots, thanks Mr Jestie Man

no didn't know mmm Try adding a RELEV Tag. I'll Test it out just trying to narrow a CTD that I am getting at startup where before I wasn't

Not true guys once the GLOBAL chance is in their it overwrites the LVLD chance so you don't have to worry

Doing the same right now. I mean narrowing a CTD right after updating and cleaning process. SSE vanilla loads flawless . In modded version Spinning Dragon Symbol briefly shows, than CTD.

Ok, guys, it looks like PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions needs an update cos it cause CTD so until it get one don't use it or Simply knock (as it comes with it) with the latest version of SKSE.

This also means DynDOLOD is out of action as that requires PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions.

Now I can get on and clean and update the main CR

Not true guys once the GLOBAL chance is in their it overwrites the LVLD chance so you don't have to worry

Okay, I understand with it being a GLOBAL command.  But I don't get why SSEEdit shows the entry as being RED.  It's not an ORANGE override.

Ok, guys, it looks like PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions needs an update cos it cause CTD so until it get one don't use it or Simply knock (as it comes with it) with the latest version of SKSE.

This also means DynDOLOD is out of action as that requires PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions.

Now I can get on and clean and update the main CR

Glad I haven't updated yet :clap:

I'm also getting some black face bugs on some of the males.  I'm fixing it with the setnpcweight 35 trick as I run into one.  Not sure which mod(s) are causing that.  I have the SOS Light/Vitruvia combo so it has to be one of those.  Yes, I'm an old pervert...LoL  Got to have my Flower Girls!

Edited by Kneph13

Lexy you don't need to do anything with the Scarcity, the Global Chance over writes the LVLD chance so Wyre Bash works fine 'Outta thE box'

There's plenty of info on other reddit posts, nexus posts, AFK mods etc that clarify this issue in detail.

It's fine

Edited by uncleseano

Lexy you don't need to do anything with the Scarcity, the Global Chance over writes the LVLD chance so Wyre Bash works fine 'Outta thE box'

There's plenty of info on other reddit posts, nexus posts, AFK mods etc that clarify this issue in detail.

It's fine

Figures, I'd bring up something that wasn't broke.  Back to being a NOOB.

I added a relev tag to Scarcity just to see what would happen.  It did not change anything.  However, as Uncleasano stated there is a Global entry a little lower down that alters the none chance and that is carried forward.  I also did a little reading to educate myself.