Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Decopauge123, I have, at it runs fine when they aren't in the directory. It's just a bit problematic that I apparently can't install ENBSeries v3.3 if I wanna use CK  :confusion:

Edit: To be completely specific, it's when the d3d11.dll file is in the directory. The rest can be there without a problem.

Edited by Sylien

A different thing I'd like clarified: When I go through the guide, it's ordered in the way I should install the mods, right? so if I install all of the things in bugfixes first, the general UI changes etc etc, then I'm doing it correctly, right? 
And should I merge plugins as I go, or all in the end?
Should I use LOOT after every segment, or just assume that everything is in the right order?

Edited by Sylien

So I have been modding long enough to know that when running Fores new idles, I should be getting x number of animations for y number of mods...especially since we have immersive animations installed. So why does the output look like the following? Especially since I also have the creature pack installed? I cannot figure this out, even after browsing similar issues in the forums. my skyrim se 64 bit path looks odd. Anyone? I went to the data tab in MO and added the .exe as an executable from there instead of through the gears icon to see if that works..nope

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/25/2018 08:34:00
Generator: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mod Organiser 2- Lexys LOTD SE\mods\FNIS Behavior SE\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

Hmm. My FNIS says: skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)  male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones), and FNIS is reading PCEA2, CreatureVersion, and Base. When I added FNIS it was through data, same as these instructions, which it sounds like you were already doing originally.

Have you tried re-installing XPMSE, PCEA2, and FNIS?

A different thing I'd like clarified: When I go through the guide, it's ordered in the way I should install the mods, right? so if I install all of the things in bugfixes first, the general UI changes etc etc, then I'm doing it correctly, right? 

And should I merge plugins as I go, or all in the end?

Should I use LOOT after every segment, or just assume that everything is in the right order?

The guide is the install order yes, though if you're using MO it doesn't matter if you install something out of order as you can just drag and drop around in left pane to re-order. If using NMM then it's more critical to follow the order exactly as you go.

Your choice when to merge plugins, as you go or at the end. Just watch for things with patches that aren't installed til later, as when running Merge Plugins it needs to have all masters of merged plugins loaded.

Same with Loot, there are quite a few plugins with LOOT rules that reference something installed later on, so you may not be able to put those rules in as you go. Just be sure when you hit the end that all the rules compiled are in place.

I've made it all the way through main questline, and am at the end of dragonborn (at miraak). Only consistent issue I have noticed is CTD during combat. Not all the time, maybe the more intense fights? Not sure how to specify exactly, but seems much more prevalent when fighting dragons/(and miraak now, 3 ctd in a row before i can finish fight). If anyone else is having/had an issue similar please let me know what to try, thanks.

Decopauge123, I have, at it runs fine when they aren't in the directory. It's just a bit problematic that I apparently can't install ENBSeries v3.3 if I wanna use CK  :confusion:

Edit: To be completely specific, it's when the d3d11.dll file is in the directory. The rest can be there without a problem.

I have the same problem.  I don't know why.

I have the same problem.  I don't know why.

I just upgraded to ENB v0.330 and popped CK open to test. It boots and runs just fine (and loaded a plugin without issue) for me, so I'm not sure what your conflict may be.

I literally just downloaded the new ENB series ten minutes ago, so maybe he made an adjustment between release and now? Try re-downloading, that's only suggestion I can give.

Wait, the one I had was modified at 22:39 yesterday, but the one I just downloaded was modified at 05:35 this morning, so it seems like an edit was made! I'll try this one.
Nope, the new d3d11.dll still makes CK crash.

Edited by Sylien

Hmm. My FNIS says: skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)  male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones), and FNIS is reading PCEA2, CreatureVersion, and Base. When I added FNIS it was through data, same as these instructions, which it sounds like you were already doing originally.

Have you tried re-installing XPMSE, PCEA2, and FNIS?

yeah to no avail. Now when I add the executable from data and run it, FNIS doesn't open but MO locks for a sec then unlocks as if it was started and ran. yet when I re-add the executable through the cog icon by just pointing to the binary, FNIS runs but then I am back to the same issue as before, 0 animations for 1 mod

what if I install FNIS manually into the special edition directory?

Wait, the one I had was modified at 22:39 yesterday, but the one I just downloaded was modified at 05:35 this morning, so it seems like an edit was made! I'll try this one.

Nope, the new d3d11.dll still makes CK crash.

I have had this problem all along with several versions of ENB back.  Ever since I started using this guide.

yeah to no avail. Now when I add the executable from data and run it, FNIS doesn't open but MO locks for a sec then unlocks as if it was started and ran. yet when I re-add the executable through the cog icon by just pointing to the binary, FNIS runs but then I am back to the same issue as before, 0 animations for 1 mod

what if I install FNIS manually into the special edition directory?

I've never installed FNIS manually so I can't advise as to whether it'd help.

Have you checked to make sure antivirus isn't silently wigging out on it? I haven't had that happen with FNIS but my antivirus doesn't like DynDolod, and every time I update it'll try to stop it from running until I set it to ignore again. 

(Also you're experienced so I don't mean to patronize you with this, but make sure FNIS is checked in left pane before running? Just one of those things that could happen ;) )

I've never installed FNIS manually so I can't advise as to whether it'd help.

Have you checked to make sure antivirus isn't silently wigging out on it? I haven't had that happen with FNIS but my antivirus doesn't like DynDolod, and every time I update it'll try to stop it from running until I set it to ignore again. 

(Also you're experienced so I don't mean to patronize you with this, but make sure FNIS is checked in left pane before running? Just one of those things that could happen ;) )

I have norton set to exclude the entire partitioned drive I have my installation on. Yes it is checked. It seems all other executables will run just fine from MO2's launcher, but just simply does not open at all anymore when run from the launcher..MO2 just locks for a second and then unlocks..I am at a loss. Can you show me what your output says in the FNIS window when you run it? the question marks next to my Skyrim 64 bit is striking me as odd

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5