Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

well really the scripts are only needed if you are creating a scripted the mod so it not really required by the average user.

this seems happen if you have Vsync on in both the enblocal.ini and the driver so turn off one

Sadly not only had driver vsync on. enb vsync without fps limit seems more stable for me though.

Edited by cptmcsplody

I'm reinstalling the Guide and have a process I've developed for managing the installation of mods that (if directions are followed) install ESPs for mods that are not yet installed.  As an example:

I just installed "YOT - Your Own Thoughts SE All-In-One Installer 1.5-762-1-5SE".  The FOMOD instructions tell you to 'tell the mod' that 'Frostfall 3.4.1SE', 'iNeed 1.83', 'Hunterborn SE 1.6.2' and 'Moonlight Tales Special Edition 1.35' are installed, and that 'Chesko's Wearable Lanterns' and 'Reflection - Level up Messages' are not installed.  If the FOMOD instructions are followed, ESPs for those 4 mods will be installed, and MO2 will complain that they have missing masters.

My process has two steps:

1. I created a special MO2 Category ("Reinstall Mod") and make it the primary MO2 Category for this (and any other) mod I want to reinstall.
  2. I put a note in the mod's Note section saying to reinstall the mod at certain point(s) in time.  For YOT, the note reads "Reinstall this mod after 'Frostfall', 'iNeed', 'Hunterborn', 'Chesko's Wearable Lanterns', and 'Moonlight Tales Special Edition' are installed."

This allows me to see at a glance which mods need to reinstalled, and relieves me of the tasks of remembering which mods I want to reinstall and having to manage the ESPs that aren't necessary until the mods in question are installed.

Edited by Decopauge123

You know guys i am not convinced we've got our ENB setup properly cos NVT looks the same Skyrim Re-engaged?

I've been trying out RLO for the interiors and it seems to help the fire problem with enb somewhat. Some of the interiors are still too bright, but i think it's gonna be a case of playing around with the interior brightness settings in the enb series folder to get it right. 

I haven't got any screens because for some reason the image comes out much darker than it is in game. 

Quick update,

For re-engage ENB go into the enb series folder, open enbeffect.txt and under nights and interior adjusters set both nights and interiors to 1.5 or 2.0. This tones down the interior brightness a lot. 

You can also adjust brightness for individual times of day with the settings under the technique heading. 

Edited by Jim102929

Quick update,

For re-engage ENB go into the enb series folder, open enbeffect.txt and under nights and interior adjusters set both nights and interiors to 1.5 or 2.0. This tones down the interior brightness a lot. 

You can also adjust brightness for individual times of day with the settings under the technique heading. 

Thanks, 1.5 for Obsidian & NVT is good for interiors. 2 for nights looks great during a thunderstorm, can't see anything in the wild without a torch or until the lightning strikes.

From what i understand the author of ICAIO shot down and has been actively hostile to any attempts to make patches for his mod. There was a whole drama about it sometime during 2015 i believe and nothing has been heard of since. Unless the authors stance has changed then the only thing that can be done is to go through every town mod and manually remove any thing that conflicts with the navigation of the NPC's. Not something i would know how to do personally at this time. 

Quick question, after extracting BSA's are you deleting them or leaving them?

52oY7an.png

The new version of ETaC also has a "compatibility" option for Immersive Citizens. It doesn't really do a whole ton of stuff, since for the most part I just tried to stay way the hell out of ICAIO's way, BUT, for the few remaining little things (wood piles in bushes and such) compatibility-mode. WOO!

I tested it with the latest version of ICAIO and it appears to be working as expected. BUT BUT BUT there's really only so sure I can be about that without additional feedback. Which is where YOU come in. Hooray, you! So any of you who are using Immersive Citizens FULL version and would like to help me out with some feedback on any problems and/or things I missed, it would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: This patch does not touch ANY of Immersive Citizen's content. None of it. Not a single. little. thing. It does not even technically require ICAIO as a master file. (It only modifies ETaC's crap as to be -hopefully- more compatible.)

It is a good habit to read description pages, forums, ect to update knowledge from 2015. I am waiting awhile than will add it after I am sure it will play well with ICAIO.

Edited by Razorsedge877

then use that do what works best for your system.

lol watsup Darth are you involved in this guide as well? I figured you would be as the original was your baby. I am keeping my eye on this guide and the one by Razoeredge877. Are you helping razor as well? As soon as either one of the guides is done I will attempt an install

More fiddling with the flora and weather, I think I'm getting where I want to: https://imgur.com/a/0yu29

I'm trying to run ReEngaged Reshader without ENB. Turned on the speedhack option in enblocal.ini, for whatever it matters. With Dolomite Weathers and Obsidian Mountain Fogs, it's looking very good, actually good enough to play, if not for a bit of screen archery... I got 58fps - can't tell how much I lost from the trees and grass, because it never went below the GPU cap!

My take on flora was the easy-simple way, after days of fiddling with every tree and grass mod I could get my hands on... VANILLA trees, up-scaled by Skyrim Bigger Trees and re-textured with Vurt's 4k textures from Skysight's Simply Bigger Trees. Barks are HQ Tree Barks and what a difference! Grass is a merge from SFO, Veydosebrom and Unbelievable Grass Two (I merged the flora much like in the Legendary Edition guide).

I just went through the excel document and you might be excited to know that if you assume all mods carry equal weight then the guide is between 60% & 75% done. the numbers came out to 68.7% to be precise however there are probably some bugs that need fixing and the like; so that increases the range due to uncertainty. if you would rather that I keep any math related analysis of your progress to myself just say :)

Quick update,

interesting I'll try that out.

lol watsup Darth are you involved in this guide as well? I figured you would be as the original was your baby. I am keeping my eye on this guide and the one by Razoeredge877. Are you helping razor as well? As soon as either one of the guides is done I will attempt an install

Yes he has he been my backbone similar to me when he was creating his guide. He helped create some initial patches. He bashed together the main CR, the NPC Retexture CR and the NPC Rextexture merge a LOTD Merge, AAE stuff, Skytest nonsense and few other bit and bobs. I really couldn't do it without him ^_^.

I just went through the excel document and you might be excited to know that if you assume all mods carry equal weight then the guide is between 60% & 75% done. the numbers came out to 68.7% to be precise however there are probably some bugs that need fixing and the like; so that increases the range due to uncertainty. if you would rather that I keep any math related analysis of your progress to myself just say :)

lo nice to know but don't forget the excel Doc was my very first attempt and full of random thoughts.  

Lexy, the ported Relighting Skyrim needs to have the new water height update..the script forgets about that..so, forward XCLW from update.esm (RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp \ Worldspace \ 0000003C \ Block -1, 0 \ Sub-Block -3, 2 \ 00009325 )

OK thanks i was unsure about that one so i left it I'll fix that and issue an update. If there anything else i missed speak now before i issue an update.

Edit: updated make sure you all have version 1.01