Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey just a heads up I have added Dawnguard and Dragonborn Delayed they are included in the Miscellenous Merge so no extra esp slots used. If you have self port Timing is everything you don't need these 2 mods. I decided to wait for an official port.

I've been testing Timing is Everything for a couple of weeks without issues, so I'll continue to use it and not install these two mods.

Is it not configurable in MCM?

Forgot it had MCM, I'll have a look.

Is anyone else having this odd waterline right outside Riverwood? It's right before the bridge as you're leaving Riverwood towards Whiterun. Can't get a image to show directly on the forum for some reason, but linked.

Edited by Tzefira

So I have finished installed the mod pack, and it runs fine in the Alternate Starts jail. The game only crashes once I try and exit out into skyrim either through the statue or trying to escape myself. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it or how I can begin to troubleshoot this and see what the problem is? I would like to avoid having to start all over again if possible... :(

So I have finished installed the mod pack, and it runs fine in the Alternate Starts jail. The game only crashes once I try and exit out into skyrim either through the statue or trying to escape myself. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it or how I can begin to troubleshoot this and see what the problem is? I would like to avoid having to start all over again if possible... :(

If it's crashing at all alternate start attempts, try also reinstalling XPMSSE. Arthmoor has said that skeleton issues will crash the game when ASLAL attempts to re-dress you.

Edited by Tzefira