Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

@Tzefira - double check that realistic water esp is placed as late in LO as possible

@Leonidous - similar, go over LOOT rules in a guide and make sure you have all of them added correctly. Run sort again after

Ok I've fixed my loot arguments, and done some more testing. I am able to start with property in Riften with the LAL mod. Whenever I try and go outside anywhere though, I crash. I think it is one of the mods that has to do with something outside maybe.

One more thing you can try to rule out skeleton/animation issues is to coc riverwoodsleepinggiantinn and go to the main hall. If you don't crash and people inside are behaving properly then it's definitely something to do with an outside cells. Try disabling dyndolod maybe?

Hey guys, wtf is this 'Wooly Rhino' roaming the tunrda near whiterun? Am i on crack or was it always there?

Edited by sm0kem

Hey guys, wtf is this 'Wooly Rhino' roaming the tunrda near whiterun? Am i on crack or was it always there?

Just took a look and I've got two console IDs for Wooly Rhino. Matching Bruma (possibly BSAssets.esm --> viltuska_rhino) and Immersive Creatures.

Edited by Tzefira

Ok I've fixed my loot arguments, and done some more testing. I am able to start with property in Riften with the LAL mod. Whenever I try and go outside anywhere though, I crash. I think it is one of the mods that has to do with something outside maybe.

Another option is to make 100% sure all the menus etc have loaded. You have quite a lot going on when you first start the game. Just stay in your cell till there's no more output down the left hand side of the screen before you try exiting.

I can load the sleeping giant inn just fine. Also I've tried disabling dyndolod and also disabling the weather systems merged, trees and flora merged, and Realistic Water Two. Still getting the same crashes. I feel like I irreparably messed up something and I have to reinstall.

Forgot it had MCM, I'll have a look.

Is anyone else having this odd waterline right outside Riverwood? It's right before the bridge as you're leaving Riverwood towards Whiterun. Can't get a image to show directly on the forum for some reason, but linked.

yes only thing i can think is the Water flow data from update.esm hasn't been properly forwarded.

Edit: yep by the looks of it the ETaC CLARALUX Patch hasn't properly forwarded water flow data I'll get the fixed.

I can load the sleeping giant inn just fine. Also I've tried disabling dyndolod and also disabling the weather systems merged, trees and flora merged, and Realistic Water Two. Still getting the same crashes. I feel like I irreparably messed up something and I have to reinstall.

The other thing you can try is verifying game data via Steam, Give that a try first.

Wrye Bash and Scarcity.

I was checking through the Bashed Patch we generate and was a bit concerned with Scarcity and the Patch applying two lots of 75% chance of no loot.

If you look at "leveled Item > 00017112 (LootSilverHandPotions)" for example.

In the Scarcity mod it chances the LVLD - Chance None to "0" and applies the LVLG - Global to "75LootChanceNone".

In the Bashed patch it carries that forward and then puts the original 75% chance of no loot back in.

Does this mean there are effectively two chances of 75% chance of no loot?

Edited by dcads

Wrye Bash and Scarcity.

I was checking through the Bashed Patch we generate and was a bit concerned with Scarcity and the Patch applying two lots of 75% chance of no loot.

If you look at "leveled Item > 00017112 (LootSilverHandPotions)" for example.

In the Scarcity mod it chances the LVLD - Chance None to "0" and applies the LVLG - Global to "75LootChanceNone".

In the Bashed patch it carries that forward and then puts the original 75% chance of no loot back in.

Does this mean there are effectively two chances of 75% chance of no loot?

I'm pretty sure the Global overrides the other one, so it wouldn't matter.