Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

sm0kem thank you for the reply, have tried that but won't respond....so i have gone back to a complete reinstall of SSE skyrim etc...if this doesn't work then i don't know. Might try doing the opposite to dirty weasels instruction, of putting it in common folder of steam, as this is not working at present for me, and try in SSE folder

No created exception in anti-virus and my wording is wrong. The MO2 profile/s are there, with previous installed mods that Loot, xedit etc recognized and cleaned etc. But if i don't mod for a day or two/week(as i get time), opening MO2 on my modding profile shows all mods, but if i run Loot or in this case xedit, it only sees the Vanilla game esm's( and as dirty with loot), even though my last modding session, the tools saw all the mods, cleaned esm etc....thus to me it is though the tools revert to only seeing whats in the Skyrim SE folder i.e unmodified esm's....any way back to fresh install already.

I had a problem similar to this. Loot, xEdit, Wrye Bash could all see my mods, but for some reason, FNIS and SkyrimSE itself could not.  I ended up formatting my drive and reinstalling Windows and everything. That fixed my problem. It may have been some screwy registry or appdata issue that I doubt I would have been able to figure out in a timely fashion... so a complete reinstall of Windows was my solution.

Probably not the best solution though...

Yeah would like to avoid that if possible...almost finished with a fresh install of Skyrim SE...we will see. Curious though as Lexy is down with power problems, Dirty weassel runs Bethini through MO2, but we are advised not to...any idea to the reason for this apart from those on the guide

Edited by berndaroy

Baronaatista hi! My MO2 is installed on my game drive: E: skyrim, steamapps, common as per instructions and tools in common as per dirty weassel's video...So far all is working again on a new clean,fresh install of everything: SSEEdit working, Loot showing cleaned esm's in LOTD profile, and in vanilla profile as unclean etc. The proof will be in a few days when next i have a chance to play/mod, this in between break for some reason causes issues i cannot seem to narrow down