Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I want to add these three mods. Would they play nice with the rest of the guide?

Surreal ENB:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19028

Quick Loot:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18782

Face to Face:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18685

you should be able to use those no issues

I made a mistake and disabled all my plugins (in right hand panel) while trying to do wyre bash patch. Now I am not sure what to enable and what not to. Can someone please share a list of all the plugins that should be enabled?

just right click and enable all and rebuild your bash patch

Hello, was hoping to get a little help please. I'm having some trouble getting merchants to sell the crafting feathers from Ars Metallica. The funny thing is, when I noclip and check the vendor's chest, the feathers are in there, they're just not showing up in the shop's list when I go to buy from them. When I check in SSEedit as well, they're listed under LItemBlacksmithMinimum within the Bashed Patch.

Edit: Also one more thing - I'm using the Scarcity mod, and in it's installation instructions it says to manually add the leveled lists from it's ESPs to the bashed patch since they're not added automatically. Should I do this, or is it already handled by something else in the guide? Initially I didn't do so and when I had the problem with the feathers I thought I'd try (I included the two 4x rarity ESPs and not the actual main one). Crafting feathers are still showing up in the vendor chests, but not when I actually go to buy from them. Instead, they seem to have a bunch more of enchanted items now.

Thank you very much. :)

Edited by Sput

Hello, was hoping to get a little help please. I'm having some trouble getting merchants to sell the crafting feathers from Ars Metallica. The funny thing is, when I noclip and check the vendor's chest, the feathers are in there, they're just not showing up in the shop's list when I go to buy from them. When I check in SSEedit as well, they're listed under LItemBlacksmithMinimum within the Bashed Patch.

Edit: Also one more thing - I'm using the Scarcity mod, and in it's installation instructions it says to manually add the leveled lists from it's ESPs to the bashed patch since they're not added automatically. Should I do this, or is it already handled by something else in the guide? Initially I didn't do so and when I had the problem with the feathers I thought I'd try (I included the two 4x rarity ESPs and not the actual main one). Crafting feathers are still showing up in the vendor chests, but not when I actually go to buy from them. Instead, they seem to have a bunch more of enchanted items now.

Thank you very much. :)

sound like Scarcity is blocking the level lists. I have actually dropped Scarcity from my play build cos i found annoying to to the end of a dungeons and get no loot.

I cant Go on with the Update because skyrim reborn whiterun hold is still hidden by the author:( so i cant create lexys cons. Merge.esp

you can actually get skyrim reborn whiterun hold of mnikjom YASH Discord Channel

So in other news, mnikjom did update his mods on Nexus (Falskar and TGCON patches and Skyrim Reborn -  Whiterun Hold). A quick note is that the new updates in the patch collections remove the non-esl tag files. Since he removed the old ones from the Nexus should we download the new ones and disable the esl tags, or is there something else we should do?

So in other news, mnikjom did update his mods on Nexus (Falskar and TGCON patches and Skyrim Reborn -  Whiterun Hold). A quick note is that the new updates in the patch collections remove the non-esl tag files. Since he removed the old ones from the Nexus should we download the new ones and disable the esl tags, or is there something else we should do?

was was just coming to mention skyrim Reborn Whiterun hold was back up.

you don't need to remove esl flags zMerge will handle them OK.

ok my mo2 error triangle shows the following message since the new mo2 update:

ou have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• SNCTSave plugin version 1 (SNCTSave.dll, Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE) reported as incompatible during query.

Second Problem ist i am unable to start wyre bash through MO2.

I get an error message and wyre bash is closing. this is also since mo2 update :(

Edited by Memoso

ok my mo2 error triangle shows the following message since the new mo2 update:

ou have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• SNCTSave plugin version 1 (SNCTSave.dll, Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE) reported as incompatible during query.

Second Problem ist i am unable to start wyre bash through MO2.

I get an error message and wyre bash is closing. this is also since mo2 update :(

the first one is not actually a problem that file is used to save profiles so you can either ignore it and delete the files.

the second you likely have to update Windows 10

Falskaar Addons + Patches has been updated to 1.4 which now only uses ESLs and the FOMOD has changed from that in the guide.

Can I continue with the guide using the 1.4 ESLs in place of the 1.3 ESPs or are further changes required?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19454?tab=files

Ignore me, just seen the previous post with the answer:

Download 1.4 and you don't need to remove esl flags zMerge will handle them OK.

Thanks

Edited by Sh0dan

1) I'm using V1.5.73 of the CK, but I keep getting the following error upon starting it through MO2, is this safe to ignore?

https://imgur.com/a/geLsxNv

2) I get ~80 warnings on loading/saving plugins in CK, I keep ignoring them - is this normal?

3) I forget to clear my overwrite folder in MO2 before resaving plugins in CK, is this a problem?

Thanks

Edited by Sh0dan

1) I'm using V1.5.73 of the CK, but I keep getting the following error upon starting it through MO2, is this safe to ignore?

https://imgur.com/a/geLsxNv

2) I get ~80 warnings on loading/saving plugins in CK, I keep ignoring them - is this normal?

3) I forget to clear my overwrite folder in MO2 before resaving plugins in CK, is this a problem?

Thanks

you haven't used the rollback version from the STEP guide.