Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Not sure if it was mentioned here before, but there are some issues with WICO. I will quote something from TUCO Guide page:

WICO  - CURRENTLY NOT RECOMMENDED as female elves will have a slightly different head and body color (looking for solution)

As far as I know, the solution is still not there.

I personaly had issues even with some regular elves, Jenassa in particular. When I've uninstalled WICO everything was fine. Now I'm using Total Character Makeover, but WICO is my favorite.

Maybe you know something about it?

Hello everyone. Let me begin by giving a great big THANK YOU especially to DarkladyLexy for all the hard work putting the guide together, to Darth_mathias for his many contributions, and to all the contributors here in this thread. I've done a lot of skyrim modding, but still at the beginner level, so the guide and this thread have been invaluable in getting my setup finally done and now sorted. I had been patiently watching the guide and thread over the last few weeks, and finally took the plunge this week and am now in-game, mostly. It is, by far, the best Skyrim experience I have had in all the mod setups I've run over the years.

I've been having some CTD's at very specific locations - reproducible every time. I've been working on isolating the problem today, and seem to have narrowed it down to an LOD problem (not certain, but a fair hypothesis as the crash has now disappeared with *only* DynDOLOD deactivated). Specifically, I am hard CTDing approaching Solitude, on the path as it rises moving away (north) from Dragon Bridge, as Solitude just begins to come into view. There is one other CTD location I've found a ways north of Ft. Dunstad that I am still working on, but my suspicion/hopeful guess is these two crash locations may be related. That is, fixing one will fix the other.

So my thought is to re-do TexGen and DynDOLOD. I can't seem to remember, but this was done after creating the Bashed patch, then deactivating the bashed patch before running TexGen/DynDOLOD, is that correct?  Also, what about all the mods deactivated by the bashed patch? Should those also remain deactivated when running TexGen/DynDOLOD?

Does this seem like a reasonable step to take in the case of the crash I am having?

Thank you again!

Take a look at both your Stunning Statues install and LeanWolf Better Shaped Talos Statue install and make sure you copied and renamed the files correctly (and didn't delete the originals). I made that mistake, myself.

Lexy, KS Dragon Overhaul got an update to v 1.3 Alpha

A question if I may. In the better dynamic snow section, are we supposed to wait till a little bit later when we download no snow under the roof to convert better snow? It says in the idiot check to esmify the no snow esp and then later espify it. I have no problem converting, I just need clarification on whether or not it is the better snow NSUTR patch esp or the actual NSUTR esp. Not to mention the fact that NSUTR is a master for the patch...obviously

Check your bashed patch in xEdit. It might be overriding stuff it's not supposed to. I had way too much nonsense in my bashed patch to the point where i stopped using it completely and turned to Smash.

I'm not an xEdit xPert (HA!) sadly.  What am I looking for? 

EDIT:  Using my limited knowledge, I could find no conflicts between RealWater's ESP and the Bashed Patch.  I turned off said Bashed Patch, reloaded, and the problem persists.  Methinks that's not the issue.

Edited by Barachiel

Load all your plugins (you can hold shift when clicking OK to save few min). Expand realistic water two esp and check for anything in red text. This means that records are being overriden and xEdit will show you the culprit...

That being said, there is easier way - just manually move rw2 to the last position in your LO and see if water seam is gone

Load all your plugins (you can hold shift when clicking OK to save few min). Expand realistic water two esp and check for anything in red text. This means that records are being overriden and xEdit will show you the culprit...

That being said, there is easier way - just manually move rw2 to the last position in your LO and see if water seam is gone

I can't. Too many of the compatibility patches have it as a master.  If i move it below them, the game crashes.  It's as low as it can go.  Deactivated both Bashed and Dyndolod, didn't nothing to fix the issue.  

From the Merge Plugins Page the instructions for MO:

* Click the [Configure Profiles] icon at the top of the main Mod Organizer window. The icon looks like an id card.
* Select "Legacy Of The Dragonborn - Special Edition" then click [Copy].
* Type "<Insert Name of Merge>" in the text box and hit [OK].
* For each profile, right click and [Deactivate all mods]
* For each profile, manually check the boxes on the left for all mods (and their masters) for each Merged patch.
* You can use the [Filter] function at the bottom left of MO to select ONLY the checked mods. (Much easier to see mods of interest)
* Run LOOT
* Once LOOT has sorted you load order hand place all esps that are to be merged at the bottom of the Right Pane as described for each merge

Question:  regarding (and their masters), do I need to have the Cleaned Vanilla ESM mod I created checked as well?

Thanks in advance for your help

DH

A question if I may. In the better dynamic snow section, are we supposed to wait till a little bit later when we download no snow under the roof to convert better snow? It says in the idiot check to esmify the no snow esp and then later espify it. I have no problem converting, I just need clarification on whether or not it is the better snow NSUTR patch esp or the actual NSUTR esp. Not to mention the fact that NSUTR is a master for the patch...obviously

anyone?

anyone?

This is what I did and it worked fine

Hope this helps

darabp, on 02 Mar 2018 - 10:11 PM, said:snapback.png

You're not supposed to esmfiy "Better Dynamic Snow -  Patch.esp" ever

Instead esmify ONLY "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp"

THEN load and save Better Dynamic Snow -  Patch.esp in CK

Afterwards esmify "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" back to normal.

Maybe this is what you understood but I was unsure when I read this and the following responses so I wanted to chime in!

• +1 1

I just waited until I got to NSUTR to do that step.

• +1 1