Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

I'm changing the instructions for Wrye Bash users to use CBash. If we do happen to run into any problems along the way, we will address them then. This instruction is being changed because CBash doesn't complain and throw up errors with Supreme Magicka and Tamriel Rebuilt.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Sweet Cbash :D 

I am trying to install Hud Status Bars but WB is giving me an access denied error. I followed the common troubleshooting step of deleting the temp folders but it still has not worked.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2435, in __Execute
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1563, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\installer_links.pyo", line 543, in Execute
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 6200, in bain_install
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 6175, in _install
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 5131, in install
  File "bash\bolt.pyo", line 927, in moveTo
  File "bash\bolt.pyo", line 887, in remove
WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied: u'c:\\users\\mhsr9\\appdata\\local\\temp\\WryeBash_8dqtbt\\Data\\Textures\\Menus\\HUDstatusBars\\Orb'

Also, I had no thunbs.db in any of the subfolders of HSB
Edited by Schvanys_Epitome

It did the same for me. Ponyrider0 created me a fixed version that I will share for you from my google drive account. I can't upload this to our Nexus page because I haven't requested permission from the author yet All I ask is that you please give the original author endorsement for the download and please do not publicly upload or share this fixed version outside of our group. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VPqYEh4USbG-q5EN8pKAL_EgYecmr9ty/view?usp=sharing

For MOB_TR WorldMaps Your link on how to install Tamriel Rebuilt has ")" so it will not link ex: "[link can be found] here)". Is it just the same as installing it on a vanilla Morrowind? And if that is the case then is it possible to add quest mods from Morrowind?

Edited by Schvanys_Epitome

I have finished the UI Section. I followed the instructions but my UI is a mess. I have a static health/magicka/fatigue bar in the left bottom, then to the right of it it is like progressive bars (as I use them they pop up). Then I have a big bar at the top middle but it is blank and it is vanilla colored. I can not figure out how to take a screenshot of my ui, when I press f11 in game, the ui dissapears.