Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

For Oblivion Reloaded, I am confused on Bash Tag Suggestions.

Bash Tag suggestion(s):

ADD: OblivionReloaded.Weather.esp

BOTTOM: Post Bashed Patch

I do not know where to begin.

Am I editing my userlist.txt under Wyre Bash to add these lines:

ADD: OblivionReloaded.Weather.esp

BOTTOM: Post Bashed Patch

So that when I run boss user rules say

"Insert OblivionReloaded.Weather.esp at the bottom of Post Bashed Patch" 

And oblivionreloadedwweather.esp is the last mod in the load order of wyre bash?

For RefScope, I believe you missed a step.

Original :

1. Use the Working Folder structure to repackage the mod.
2. Inside the Docs folder create a RefScope folder. Move the RefScope.html, Package.txt and omod conversion data folder into it.
3. Now that the mod is repackaged properly, archive and install the mod.

My Interpretation :

1. Use the Working Folder structure to repackage the mod.
2. Inside the Docs folder create a RefScope folder. Move the RefScope.html, Package.txt and omod conversion data folder into it.

3. Drag refscope.esp inside "data" of Working Folder.
4. Now that the mod is repackaged properly, archive and install the mod.

For Oblivion Official Plugin section, step 9: "9. If using Wrye Bash, there will be an empty xEdit Backups folder in Overwrite (essentially a fake mod located at the bottom of the left pane if sorted by priority ascending) created by xEdit after cleaning. Double-click Overwrite and delete the empty folder." I believe you mean If using Mod Organizer.

And this is where I will stop as I am stuck and can not find a way around for a couple hours now. For Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch section. 1. Use bae.exe to extract the Meshes and Textures from the DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa. I have no  DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa. And the only textures/faces/oblivion.esm I have is in Oblivion Textures Compressed .bsa https://imgur.com/7rsPpqE. Here is all my BSA's (GOG). https://imgur.com/AMmUcec I have also posted on the Wyre Bash BSA Fix discussion https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/100238-wrye-bash/page-203. 

Edited by Schvanys_Epitome

And this is where I will stop as I am stuck and can not find a way around for a couple hours now. For Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch section. 1. Use bae.exe to extract the Meshes and Textures from the DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa. I have no  DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa. And the only textures/faces/oblivion.esm I have is in Oblivion Textures Compressed .bsa https://imgur.com/7rsPpqE. Here is all my BSA's (GOG). https://imgur.com/AMmUcec I have also posted on the Wyre Bash BSA Fix discussion https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/100238-wrye-bash/page-203. 

I think I figured it out. I thought that the DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa was supposed to be of the original content of the GOG install. DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa was inside the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.

I am getting this error when running BOSS. I am using the userlist settings you described.

ADD: GhostGate_BugFix.esp

BOTTOM: Morroblivion

ADD: MOB_nohavok_cluter.esp

• Userlist Syntax Error: The rule beginning "ADD: GhostGate_BugFix.esp " tries to add a group.
  • Userlist Syntax Error: The rule beginning "ADD: MOB_nohavok_cluter.esp " tries to add a group.

When rebuilding bashed patch (only up to before the UI Section) I get this Wyre Bash error:

Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Magic_Addon.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'MGEF.OBME'

Error loading 'MGEF' record and/or subrecord: 0000091F
  eid = u'BABO'
  subrecord = 'OBME'
  subrecord size = 48
  file pos = 486
Error in Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Magic_Addon.esp
boundspell_rebalance.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'MGEF.OBME'
Error loading 'MGEF' record and/or subrecord: 02009D63
  eid = u'\x05\x03'
  subrecord = 'OBME'
  subrecord size = 48
  file pos = 263

Error in boundspell_rebalance.esp

I am getting this error when running BOSS. I am using the userlist settings you described.

ADD: GhostGate_BugFix.esp

ADD: MOB_nohavok_cluter.esp

• Userlist Syntax Error: The rule beginning "ADD: GhostGate_BugFix.esp " tries to add a group.
  • Userlist Syntax Error: The rule beginning "ADD: MOB_nohavok_cluter.esp " tries to add a group.

When rebuilding bashed patch (only up to before the UI Section) I get this Wyre Bash error:

Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Magic_Addon.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'MGEF.OBME'

Error loading 'MGEF' record and/or subrecord: 0000091F
  eid = u'BABO'
  subrecord = 'OBME'
  subrecord size = 48
  file pos = 486
Error in Morroblivion_Unofficial_Patch_Magic_Addon.esp
boundspell_rebalance.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'MGEF.OBME'
Error loading 'MGEF' record and/or subrecord: 02009D63
  eid = u'\x05\x03'
  subrecord = 'OBME'
  subrecord size = 48
  file pos = 263

Error in boundspell_rebalance.esp

I figured the userlist.txt problem out, I had an extra space " " after the ".esp". Still can't figure out the Wyre Bash error.

I found another issue, I have no rain drops when it is raining.

Disregard, it may just be an engine bug. I started new game, but was arrested before reaching sellus gravus, did my time in jail and was released in Pelegaid. There was rain sound effects and clouds but no droplets. Started another new game, exited sellus gravus, and used "fw 38ef2" and the rain droplets appeared just fine.