wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

It;s ok I've cleaned the better settlers patch myself.  It was only one record from weaponsmith (adding an item to a vendor) so just removed record and cleaned masters.  Just had to temporarily install weaponsmith, loads of ammo and new calibers.

Worldspace I've just downloaded the non WOTC one you linked a few pages back.  So I think i'm good.  Should I disable the MODWIKI - worldspace - patch.esp or just load the 204a patch after it?

Can someone help me, please? I've been trying to fix this on my own for 2 days now, but still can't figure out what's wrong.

My game is crashed whenever I open the armor workbench, I already did a troubleshoot and found out the culprit is Armorsmith Extended.

The workbench works fine if I disable that mod. I already followed the additional note on the guide, and I also already followed the FAQ (on CTD case) on the mod's page.

Any answer is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Oh my God, I'm so ashamed of myself....
So apparently I missed the note on Concealed Armor, as that mod overwrite the ESM from AWKCR.

A quick hide and poof... It's all clear. Thank you!

Edited by Mr777Nick

Can someone help me, please? I've been trying to fix this on my own for 2 days now, but still can't figure out what's wrong.

My game is crashed whenever I open the armor workbench, I already did a troubleshoot and found out the culprit is Armorsmith Extended.

The workbench works fine if I disable that mod. I already followed the additional note on the guide, and I also already followed the FAQ (on CTD case) on the mod's page.

Any answer is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Oh my God, I'm so ashamed of myself....

So apparently I missed the note on Concealed Armor, as that mod overwrite the ESM from AWKCR.

A quick hide and poof... It's all clear. Thank you!

I was about to answer. did exactly the same thing myself :)

@Mr777Nick

HI!

I'll add a larger note as your not the 1st to miss that (Not that i did it myself or anything :woot: )

Good to see you up and running.

Maybe just change the colour of that and the special instructions to red or something so it stands out?  ther's a few special instructions I missed on first glance because after a hundred or so mods you tend to speed read instructions :)

FO4 pushed an update today, just FYI.

I would assume that will break most everything.

Edit: Maybe not, patch notes below

Fallout 4 1.8 Update is live on PC today. Xbox One and PS4 are in certification. Come back for updates.

FIXES

• Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
  • Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
  • Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
  • Cannot rate “WIP†Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
  • Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
  • Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
  • Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
  • Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
  • A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out

Edited by grimebucket