wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

"Is the fuse box generator mod OK to install?"

Yep it's non conflicting

No, I won't be releasing the patches for general consumption as a standalone.

There is a new version of Lexington it has released a version with a Comparability holotape and BT has released a new version so has Subwayrunner.

Yet to look over them as MojaveImports has changed his esp's and I'm just going through them 1st. (I've also added some extra mods for chem textures. 

Sounds good. Having a blast in this quarry I haven't fought at before...balance seems to be pretty perfect at the moment (lv 17, 1,5x damage for both npc and pc, with not too modified weapons)

Noticed an item called "MFC Granade" doesn't sort to explosives nor does it have an icon. Not a biggie :)

@rhodsey

I Cant see any info around as to why, it's removed rather than hidden. I't may be the mod page is being moved or overhauled. There does not seem to be a Male body replacer out there other than Rubbers Rabs oriented ones. I'll put a note on it but will wait a few weeks and see what happens.

@LordKee

Nice, I find the Quarries very entertaining as well. This is perhaps the main reason I want the vertical spawns to be usable on WOTC.

Maybe have them at level 40 so you have a jetpack or to hard to deal with as there are no stairs to get to some of the spawn points.

Quick question: On wasteland imports it says that the 1.5 version is not ready for release and to use the 1.47 beta but then on the entry it lists the version as 1.5?  Is the warning out of date now and it should work fine or do I need to stick to the 1.47 beta?

Next question.  Pipe weapon overhaul on Realism has a fomod but no instructions?

What should I choose? I'm thinking 

PWO + far harbour

PWO + Nukaworld

Just not sure about PWO Extra ?  Will that conflict?

Or should I choose none as you've patched everything?

Pipe weapon overhaul is part of the realism section not modern weapons.

PWO + Nukaworld I'll fix that up in a bit

ok thanks and not farharbour then?  Yeah I'm doing realism not modern weapons.

Also just tried to install the modwiki patches.   It corretly identified most things (power armour for example) but incorrectly said I don't have any worldspace mods installed (I do all but WOTC) and also said I don't have the better settlers clothing pack installed?

I saw you had a patch on previous page for worldspace without WOTC so can use that and you said use that fire patch but is it going to cause me issues not having the better settlers patch?  It just doesn't see it and won't let me override and choose it.

Edit to add other than that I'm done.

i've installed all plugins choosing realism over modern weapons.  Other than that everything.

I'm probably just going to put survival options over the top.

Edited by rhodsey

OK thanks I've just added that manually but the FOMOD didn't see I'd installed the better settler patches for some reason.  I've also added the non WOTC 2.04 patch.  Other than that I think i'm done.  just need to change loadorder

Edit:  That better settlers mod needs weaponsmith extended as a master?  Is there a REALISM version somewhere?

Also the 2.04 worldspace patch needs lexington interiors Beantown patch - non conflict as a master but guide doesn't list to download this. Just done it myself

Edited by rhodsey

And last thing.  Functional displays 2.9.2 breaks your 2.03 REL patch as it adds nuka world support and merges the VAL patches so it's missing masters. Just downloaded the old one for now.

so just waiting on confirmation about that better settlers patch then I can finally play.

Yea the old version with current patches.

Because of the 5 Mod updates I've had to redo all the patches. the should be out soon but I was lazy and had a day off  :innocent:

How very dare you!  

I was just going to go into Xedit and strip out any references to Weaponsmith extended myself to see if that will do for now but I need to install it first :/  Might see if I can cheat and just download enough to get the ESP without having to downlaod the whole damn thing.