wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Workshop Rearranged says to hide files after extraction from ba2 archives. Do you mean just the Meshes folder ??????????????? and also Mod Organizer 2 skin has a .qss and png folder where do you place the png folder ????????? as I have everything (color and text) but no background and icons when I open  MO2.

Ooops, so what I did was unzip workshop rearranged, unpack the BA2's, take them out of the rearranged folder, zip it back up and install it in MO. Then go into the filetree tab and hide the meshes and textures...

basically made them loose files and not BA2's...should I just unpack the BA2's and leave em in there along with the unpacked meshes? Then just hide the BA2's instead of hiding the unpacked meshes?

Below is what my folder looks like

https://postimg.org/image/gg5ijks9f/

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Ooops, so what I did was unzip workshop rearranged, unpack the BA2's, take them out of the rearranged folder, zip it back up and install it in MO. Then go into the filetree tab and hide the meshes and textures...

basically made them loose files and not BA2's...should I just unpack the BA2's and leave em in there along with the unpacked meshes? Then just hide the BA2's instead of hiding the unpacked meshes?

Below is what my folder looks like

https://postimg.org/image/gg5ijks9f/

Yep, that's even more correct then the guide. The requirement is for the meshes to not be overwritten as they have better snap point for vanilla settlement building.

nope, people keep asking for stuff before I'm ready so I just post current stuff I use files as references while making patches. THE Wiki is correct my load order has extras you don't have or need.

I'm change core elements so once I have something set in stone then the changes stop..ie weaponsmith for Modern weapons, workshop rearranged for modwiki etc

while balistics are in flux I have like 12 mods for comparrison running at the same time to see what I can squeeze out of it.

Hey Gernash, I would and in my opinion take your time by example post down your new patches, mods etc when you feel it's ready to be placed up, No need to have people rush you or anything.

By that maybe have something like "Future Changes" or "Upcoming Changes" i don't know just example on what you are working on so that people can check it out and know what will and possibly will be coming to the table of the WIKI and know when you post it up they feel it's posted up cause you feel it's ready or you feel comfortable with it being up etc.

Like i said this is my opinion :P Just want things to be easy on you and i and i am sure many here appreciate the hard work and dedication you put into this work you are doing with making all these brilliant mods work with one another and give people options for their personal gameplay style which you have taken into consideration for many gameplay styles.

Thanks for the coment.

I'm being rushed mainly by myself atm, because I'm not happy with the ballistics, and it makes me feel as a major oversite of the WIKI. So I've tried to samsh that out as quickly as I can (I have the update ready).

I noticed there are a few people using and about to use the loadout so I'm just waiting on more coments to tidy up things at the same time. (You may have noticed the BLUE sections in the wiki that are updated (Just going to further "de-Kastra" the MODWiki while I'm waiting.))

I may not respond to people if they post errors in the wiki, But I do take note and once I've resolved the problems I post a thank you and resolution information at that point.

I have moved the change log and added the the revision history.

Because it a WIP and the banner is an UNDER CONSTRUCTION I Like people to understand that it's not just a list of mods thrown on a page(the initial ones were to a point) I have taken the time making patches so it's all cohesive the mods IMO should feel part of the game.

Once I get basic feedback I'll do a little more fixing and post the new patch.

At that point I'll be doing interface changes and textures.

Once textures are more "complete" I'll be focusing on the realism Overhaul.

These MODS and selection are not things that have been around for years I have to test each new thing manually and review myself. It all takes time.

Edited by Gernash

I could have sworn there was a way to edit the plugin order via a text file instead of manually sorting them....and yes I am being lazy as hell right now...isn't there a plugin.text

once this is done I will be playtesting tonight and tommorow so I will let you know what I find bro

I could have sworn there was a way to edit the plugin order via a text file instead of manually sorting them....and yes I am being lazy as hell right now...isn't there a plugin.text

once this is done I will be playtesting tonight and tommorow so I will let you know what I find bro

You probably speaking of the txt file which is found in "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4" in there is a DLCList.txt and Plugins.txt.

Usually for Patches, Bugfixes, and Mods you want to overwrite another mod can be tricky most use LOOT and set Global Priorities or set a Load After MetaData Rule, So all Patches such as set Global Priority to ex. 990001 then 990002 etc etc then let the rest do it's own but since FO4 is still very new least to the modding world etc LOOT isn't always accurate since it relies on people's statistics and data etc so yet again thanks a heap for the load list Gernash that helps a lot of people.

I remember back in Skyrim i would sort out my orders and then run TES5Edit and run down the list and make sure the right mods were overwritten the correct mods etc etc and think to myself.... "Can i play this game now please..." lmao

na he's talking about the one in the profile folder yes you can copy paste to it

I'm trying to make the load list as redundant as possible as long as you run fo4edit and get that right and the basic rule of thumb I posted it will work. The Patches Overwrite most of the sections that these mod access as they need to be combined or you will not experience the mod as intended.

The patches just blend it all together. The choices for overwrites Are just based on my "Feeling" while playing the game (Use the force...)

My approach to overwrites is more this : mod uses this bullet has this force the projectile looks like this and behaves like this...Which mods achieve this goal (blend blend blend)

POP

MODWiki

• +1 1