wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

............truly? Tannin went over to the NMM side? So no more MO?    fuuuuuuudge.... been using it for years

Hey Gernash quick question, for the better settlers clothing pack, should I download the alpha patch or is it in the modwiki core patch now?

I have been a staunch MO user for soooo long.......not sure what to think about this

I dunno dude. I dont know why I feel so bummed about this....seems like a betrayal but that sounds stupid when I say it

dude, do you know what thius means? Neovalyn and darth Mathias and so many talented skyrim pack authors, who are staunch MO user like I am, they must be pissed. Unless Tannin leaves the further development of MO2 to the rest of his team.

about the better settlers clothing patch?

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Money is money, I'd say they will have adds and stuff, But you can't do "Advanced" modding without the VFS style mod installation unless you catalogue every mod and every file it installs an overwrites (stuff of nightmares) and they said in the wall of text it will be able to do "Advanced" stuff. Who knows, time will Tell if it the Avengers I or Ghostbusters.....

Edited by Gernash

.......for some ******* reason I am super bummed out right now....seeems stupid but....****....

I am happy for him.....hope he turns that ridiculous piece of **** NMM into something worthwhile....I wont be switching to it any time soon lol...Gernash are you gonna continue with this guide bro or are we all ****ed?

it's like a big piece of bethesda modding history is dying...

I'll be monitoring progress yes. If it's viable (not breaking my mod installs) then WOOT!

I hope they use QT and expose 99% of the engine then people can just make their own interface how they like with scripts. But who knows what the Brain trust is doing. If they open a suggestion box it will be filled with zzzz.

As I said time will tell...

You can read about it here and here. Post 17 of the second link Tannin tries to answer a few questions.

Yea so basically (POST 17) untill there is a "VFS like" plugin module then MO2 will be my mod orginizer of choice and MO1 for skyrim.

NEW Skyrim wont be used untill 64x support is updated for the current java and SKE. so that is 6months in the wind anyway,

I've been struggling with the WOF Mod. In the end I've decided to go for bullet speed over the light trail, the effect does kinda work, I'll keep chipping away at it(I do want tracers!) but in the next patch bullets will be supersonic, not the current beer cans thrown at the enemies type speed....