wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Legendary Modification - DLC and Additional Fixes, the file stated is not the latest one (version 2.80 in guide but there is a 2.92 available (Legendary Modification - DLC and Additional Fixes (ENG))

Any reason why older file should be used?

Better Mod Description seems to have a lot of options that fits what is included in the guide. Sure we shouldn't pick some of them?

The Weapon and Mod Descriptions is what I have to manually type in,as with a lot of them I've altered the default behavior of the Vanilla weapon mods. The Patches are not required. If you spot something not named please tell me (WEPONSMITH - I'm Currently doing now but there are a lot of items there)

Legendary Modification - DLC and Additional Fixes, the file stated is not the latest one (version 2.80 in guide but there is a 2.92 available (Legendary Modification - DLC and Additional Fixes (ENG))

Any reason why older file should be used?

I can't find the old 2.80 link in the guide can you provide a link to it? I don't update the version all the time you can safely assume to use the latest version.

Only thing I'm waiting on is for me to be awake enough to follow the guide and the survival pack which is incoming.  Hopefully the weekend for me.

I've been spending all my time on modern weapon patching and honing(Is has the most altered info in it), I'll retrospectivly make the patches for realism.

BUT I don't want to invest time in the Survival section till there is some feedback. On game play

Edited by Gernash

I've been spending all my time on modern weapon patching and honing(Is has the most altered info in it), I'll retrospectivly make the patches for realism.

BUT I don't want to invest time in the Survival section till there is some feedback. On game play

That's fair enough. I've been too busy to patch up anyway.  Will have a try and patch up this weekend. got a long weekend but also a wedding so may be too hungover.

dude it may seem weird but I still have a problem understanding the step in your wiki about "Adding all the nexus categories". When I click into configure categories in general settings. Where do I right click to add then save? If I right click a category then click add, it just adds a category called new...Don't understand this step. Can you provide clarification?