wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

@Jarda

There is quite a bit of Missing information in regards to NAC+ENB and "How it Works"

I've played with it quite a bit (2-4hrs) and there are some special configs I'll recommend otherwise you will go insane.

I'll write up info when I have a chance Just want to finish the CORE installation and review 1st

Yeah, I remember when I spent hours playing with ENB+ELFX+something else on Skyrim some years ago. In the end everything went fine to my tastes.

Now that I have mods up and running, I feel safe to go through light/weather presets and settings.

Two mod suggestions ...

Simply Modular Housing Retextures - Gives SMH a great new look.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23221/?

English Strings for Fallout 4 =- if you have lookup failed errors installing this will sometimes fix it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/97/?

English Strings for Fallout 4 -  Need one for the WIKI and Forums......

I do have one request while you're updating all this.

Can you move the "Shiny New Clean Furniture" replacers onto Optional the next time you update the patch?  Your new patches require Renovated Furniture and Clean Shelves mod from Do It Your Shelf and I'm never going to use those.  I can't use the Doors patch.  

EDIT:  Okay, I just saw they aren't replacers, just addons.  Still, my esp list is already butting into max, and I will never use the super clean brand new version of stuff.  I think they'd be better off as Optional rather than Core.

"But that's just, like, [my] opinion, man."

-The Dude.  

Also, you moved Gunners Overhaul onto Optional, which is a welcome relief, but it's still a master on the Power Armor Patch.  

Edited by Barachiel

Renovated Furniture - is separate textures.

Do It Your Shelf - Clean Shelves - is separate textures. (can disable in fomod.)

they are just extra things.

Still doing the patches "Thinning the HEARD"

I'll do a write up on how to remove master

Another thing for the list

Edited by Gernash

I'm trying to Split up the patches so they can be use as more of a resource for advanced modders but it's too difficult to maintain a bazillion patches.

I'll try to exclude patches that alter vanilla game play heavily i.e. GUNNERS Overhaul 

I'm trying to Split up the patches so they can be use as more of a resource for advanced modders but it's too difficult to maintain a bazillion patches.

I'll try to exclude patches that alter vanilla game play heavily i.e. GUNNERS Overhaul 

S'all good, man.  You're the one doing us a favor by maintaining this modlist. :)  

...I'll do a write up on how to remove master

Another thing for the list

I totally forgot I could do that myself. Well, truth is I forgot mostly everything since the last time I messed with Skyrim.

On a side note tho, I keep roaming around after exiting the vault at the beggining, and the fps seems to be much more stable than before. There are drops here and there, I went from 60 to 30+ once when fighting some critters, but given the visual quality compared to vanilla, I am very happy with the results.

NAC is really cool, I've seen no need to mess with ENB ini's yet.

You are doing an awesome job with this guide mate, I can't thank you enough.