wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Heya man, Still mucking around with the guide, Spending soooo much time farting around with worldspace still. Have it stable now and WOTC works well(don't tell anyone as that is a whole 'nother headache) 

As rodsey said sit back and relax I'm updating it all.

The only big changes for you are

• settlers'n'clothing
  • modern weapons has had an update
  • couple of extra mods (not many)

Sounds like a ******* deal brochacho. I will go ahead and wait for a rebuild as mine is pretty outdated older version of your guide. As always keep up the solid ******* work dude, as of right now you have the most comprehensive guide on the forums

goddamn asterisks. Seems like your baby has evolved quite a bit since when I first joined your clan lol

UPDATE:

Moved the Test Page to the Live MODWiki Page

Information is more current and Hopefully easier to navigate. I've only removed depreciated/redundant content.

IT REMAINS THE SAME.

There are UNDER Construction Banners in the unfinished areas.

I'll be doing a full mod reload from scratch over the the next day or three and I'll update all the info as I go.

The will also be an Updated set of patches in a fomod installer.

• +1 1

I've tried to make the New layout easier to follow, with information boxes in each section so it does not bleed into a wall of text.

The TOC is a floating menu so you can navigate around faster, (it's a WIP as well please comment on any issues you have with it.)

Landscapes and MISC Textures will be overhauled again. Do not expect changed for a few weeks in those sections

These are great news man, thanks!

So, I was already on 2.3.25.1 when I've read your announcements last night.

Would it be ok to continue through the guide and just wait for the Core patch, since I'm half way done with Weaponsmith Extended anyways?

I'm having this really weird issue where the default Power Armor "Model A" rusted-over skin is basically overwriting all but the most obnoxiously powerful repaints, and just upgrading the armor plate doesn't work, like it does in vanilla.  The decals and stuff show, but the paint changes are lost for anything but the bright enameled colors.  

I'm using the Power Armor loadout as suggested in this guide, with only one extra mod for the T-49 Storyteller armor.

I tried removing the Power Armor Texture mods and that didn't work.  I deactivated the power armor mods, and that didnt' fix it either.  I'm honestly lost.  

These are great news man, thanks!

So, I was already on 2.3.25.1 when I've read your announcements last night.

Would it be ok to continue through the guide and just wait for the Core patch, since I'm half way done with Weaponsmith Extended anyways?

I meant 2.3.15.1

Hate to ask this but are you considering doing something with the minutemen? There are two overhauls on Nexus with good intentions but no updates and they each have their own problems.

While I'm not the guy you were asking, I find the Basic Version of We Are the Minutemen to be the least conflict-y of the two you're speaking of.  I'm actively using it with this modlist now.  I'd prefer the Full Version, honestly, but as you said, it has *issues.*  

Edited by Barachiel

On a side-note, has anyone seen a mod that makes the pile of leaves look better?

Piles of Leaves suck!! they are a decal type texture and are placed in odd ways with an alpha occlusion so if you see the underside you see a black texture.

this is some that are made from internet resources with permission from the owner of the photographs.

While playing with them I realized I have to learn about meshes to make then look better as they become scaled down (lower resolution) due to how the game works

Dirt

Fallen_leaves.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zqfhss0jfczed8/Vault101_textures_DirtV2.0.3.7z?dl=0

Roads

Road_alpha.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pivytqk9etrc0u4/Vault101_textures_Road.7z?dl=0

Edited by Gernash

While I'm not the guy you were asking, I find the Basic Version of We Are the Minutemen to be the least conflict-y of the two you're speaking of.  I'm actively using it with this modlist now.  I'd prefer the Full Version, honestly, but as you said, it has *issues.*  

Uh. Didn't think of using the basic version. Do you have any problems with the radiant quests?

Piles of Leaves suck!! they are a decal type texture and are placed in odd ways with an alpha occlusion so if you see the underside you see a black texture.

this is some that are made from internet resources with permission from the owner of the photographs.

While playing with them I realized I have to learn about meshes to make then look better as they become scaled down (lower resolution) due to how the game works

Dirt

Fallen_leaves.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zqfhss0jfczed8/Vault101_textures_DirtV2.0.3.7z?dl=0

Roads

Road_alpha.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pivytqk9etrc0u4/Vault101_textures_Road.7z?dl=0

Those leaves look good ...

Also, new bug, but I can't seem to fix it.

I seem permanently stuck in "sneak" mode animation in 3rd person and dialogue mode.

It doesn't *actually* put me in sneak mode and it has no effect on 1st Person view.  But it makes in game conversations REALLY awkward.  

This was a bug back in the day, supposesdly fixed now.  I tried old fixes, but they only work for a few moments, then the problem resumes. I have *no* idea what it is, but it's killing my immersion.  

Uh. Didn't think of using the basic version. Do you have any problems with the radiant quests?

None so far.