wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

So I did a rebuild and went into the game to experiment with NAC. For some reason, when I save the game, the locations shows as an error string with no strings file for lstring ID 0000000001. (the number of 0s are a guess.

So I did a rebuild and went into the game to experiment with NAC. For some reason, when I save the game, the locations shows as an error string with no strings file for lstring ID 0000000001. (the number of 0s are a guess.

How does this error string appear? it it a windows error/crash? a Papyrus error?

I've not checked for those sort of things, but as far as I'm aware if done through bodyslide (that's right it's not just for making SLOOTS) then these issues are not much of a concern. i.e. WorkshopRearanged has proper meshes and textures.(I believe)

Edited by Gernash

I've noticed the c:\Program folder and the popup today. Running Win10 as well.

Just a heads up, so you know it isn't strictly related to your system only.

The issues has not appeared on my system for a long time, I'm unsure what, if anything, I did to resolve it.

Good to know it's not just me.

How does this error string appear? it it a windows error/crash? a Papyrus error?

When I save it comes up as the name of save then when I look at the saves in MO2 the error appears as the location. I can do a screenshot if you like.

@rayhne

Yes you can try the tool to see if there are odd things in your save game.

just clean and save copy

lod the new save

save game then check if still borked

check

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/test#Verifying_your_Local_Fallout4_Validity

specificaly

"Warning:Once you have verified the contents of the DLCList.txt Make sure it's set to read only"

otherwise

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3978000-f4se-error-no-strings-file-for-lstring-id/

The DLCList is the same except for the addition of DLCUltraHighResolution.esm, which I removed but it is still listed.

Also, minor thing, when I look in the Game Settings in my PipBoy, Hotkey Manager doesn't have a tag but have (Settings) in front of it.

Edited by rayhne