wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Gernash watsup bro long time no see....So how is the guide evolving? Yo just a heads up I have heard a lot of great things about the SIMS settlement mod on the nexus...read some articles about it to. Just in case you would want to integrate it. So how has the guide changed? I am sure quite a bit since....I was last on

Gernash watsup bro long time no see....So how is the guide evolving? Yo just a heads up I have heard a lot of great things about the SIMS settlement mod on the nexus...read some articles about it to. Just in case you would want to integrate it. So how has the guide changed? I am sure quite a bit since....I was last on

to answer for him as he's probably crying a corner rocking back and forth muttering "NAC" to himself it's in the middle of a big overhaul and tidy up so I wouldn't follow through just yet.

to answer for him as he's probably crying a corner rocking back and forth muttering "NAC" to himself it's in the middle of a big overhaul and tidy up so I wouldn't follow through just yet.

oh lol. NAC? uh oh haha. Man this guide has evolved a lot since it's inception. I still have like a hundred of his little patches he made for evolving the whole core/modwiki modular patch concept. At some point this week I am going to do a fresh install of his guide, as mine is many months outdated. Plus I will try to test out SIMS settlement and give Gernash the feedback

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

oh lol. NAC? uh oh haha. Man this guide has evolved a lot since it's inception. I still have like a hundred of his little patches he made for evolving the whole core/modwiki modular patch concept. At some point this week I am going to do a fresh install of his guide, as mine is many months outdated. Plus I will try to test out SIMS settlement and give Gernash the feedback

As I say wait for now. the guide is getting re-written to get it up to date (on a different page).  Once that's done going to test. I plan to give sims settlements a go as well once I get the guide stable.

• +1 1

Heya man, Still mucking around with the guide, Spending soooo much time farting around with worldspace still. Have it stable now and WOTC works well(don't tell anyone as that is a whole 'nother headache) 

As rodsey said sit back and relax I'm updating it all.

The only big changes for you are

• settlers'n'clothing
  • modern weapons has had an update
  • couple of extra mods (not many)

Before I start wasting time....again....  Anyone know if sombody is adding occlusion planes and boxes into Fallout cities?

Seeing as modding worldspace requires NoPreVis or TPC(bUsePreCulledObjects=0) reducing rendering seems to be the best course of action in low FPS zones. (I've banged my head on the Creation KIt for a while but the section I feel I need to play with causes CTD with Vanilla worlds space.)

OCC Planes and Boxes TEST

e.g. Combat zone --Theater District -- Medical center \

No mods No ENB--> 40ish fps

mods---> 27ish fps

With Occlusion planes enabled+mods+enb--->50fps.

I've read around people talking about it but cant see any Mods or test files. Sooo, If you spot something about this please tell me.

Should I wait for the guide to get out of the wip state or it is ok to use it as it is?

I used to find a lot of references while tweaking/modding Skyrim, but I'm not really confident with Fallout 4, this guide seems to be the most comprehensive and complete guide I've found over the web.

Should I wait for the guide to get out of the wip state or it is ok to use it as it is?

I used to find a lot of references while tweaking/modding Skyrim, but I'm not really confident with Fallout 4, this guide seems to be the most comprehensive and complete guide I've found over the web.

Hi I'd wait a few days.  guide is currently being revised so it all fits together before more is added.  At present I've ran through the guide and it's not 100% up to date.  there's working going on to make sure what'st ehre all works together and there's no steps missing.

• +1 1

@Jarda

The guide works(Just there is some mad scratching in there), I've just been adding to it and overhauled it 3 times to get it to the present state. 

I'm currently been doing a major tidy to make it easier to follow (I hope).

I've taken a few days off from playing, um updating it, as it's a very time consuming task. 

Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1

@Jarda

The guide works(Just there is some mad scratching in there), I've just been adding to it and overhauled it 3 times to get it to the present state. 

I'm currently been doing a major tidy to make it easier to follow (I hope).

I've taken a few days off from playing, um updating it, as it's a very time consuming task. 

Nice man, I've been waiting since the game was released.

Now that I have it installed, running and tweaked, it is a pain to have it sitting here without spend a week having fun installing mods playing.

I'm already on step 10.2.1 btw. :^_^:

Thank you very much mate, keep it up!

in that case 

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/test

is the updated info , On the most part The info on this page shouldn't change. BUT!!

• The Landscape and textures will change to a different system
  • PA textures will change to a different system
  • Worldspace will be altered/split up between simple NAVmesh version and FULL VIS/Precombine Version
  • All the Upper info is under construction

All the MAJOR re-work was done last week. Just all the tedious stuff to do

(All texture sections to be re-done just haven't got the Puff to write the overhaul)

Please report any inconsistencies.

Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1