wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Modwiki Update to Ver2.2.0 is In Progress

• Many Updates/Patches
  • Some of the things Included are:
  • Conversion of Weather and lighting to NAC (Will include the ability to use either Vivid/Darker nights/other lighting mods)
  • Overhaul of Pip-Boy Item menu Sorting
  • Overhaul of DEF_UI,Pip-Boy,Map styling and Map Icon Support
  • Full naming restructure of all MISC Items to Support Interface (will mostly NOT support other sorting mods)
  • Full Weapon INNR Keywords support via Weaponsmith Extended - VIS Icons Patch - by DaedalusProspect
  • PA Keyword and Naming via Modwiki INNR
  • Some additional Paints for Automatron

Not in this Patch

• Weapon balancing for CORE or Modern Weapons (I need to go through all this to smooth out Weapon damage scaling as there are too many highs and lows (IMO).
  • What I've missed in the description - Don't remember sooooo many edits, sooooo tired. 

Q: Will this affect My current save game?

A: Nope

Q: Really?

A: Well.....Maybe have to TAB some items into Workbench but I Don't think so. 

Edited by Gernash

Q: Why are some of the Pictures Missing from the WIKI and forums?

A: The S.T.E.P Admin are cleaning up all Members Picture folders (To reclaim space) and Deleting anything that's considered Personal (Screenshots and the like) I'll make a Permanent repository somewhere and replace/re-upload any required pictures from there.

It takes me about 30-50 seconds from full black screen to main menu on load... haven't tried w/o ENB but at least in comparison to my previous Skyrim/FNV/F04 installs seems pretty typical?  I find the more textures and mods I'm loading, the longer it takes...

Assuming that specifically in your case the difference was just adding ENB caused much greater load times?  

Using Win10 with Titan X + SSD

Edited by baronaatista

Try without enb and from steam Takes like 2-3sec (On My system)

10sec wing F4SE and all mods No ENB.

I am investigating the issue I assume it's a DOH/FacePalm once I find it.

Thanks for your comment it helps me out.

(Alt tabbing with ENB is a Misery as well needs to be sorted.)

Trying tho get the correct modwiki patch order

with v2.03 I was using

MODWiki - INNR - Patch.esp

MODWiki - Armor - Patch.esp

MODWiki - Worldspace ALL - 203 Patch.esp

Is this ok with 2.20 ?

MODWiki - CORE - Patch.esp

MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.esp

MODWiki - INNR - Patch.esp (from 2.03)

MODWiki - Armor - Patch.esp (from 2.03)

MODWiki-Worldspace All-Patch.esp

Does MODWiki -Power Armor-Patch.esp fixes other stuff than having all mods working in the Power Armor Station ?

(ie patching factions like raiders, gunners, etc...)

2.2.0 is not release an won't be for a while as I'm struggling with ENBoost boot time and the water in the game. On my game it's blue and transparent even with every mod turned off and clean ini files (suspecting a script from an old mod or damaged file) Currently Going through clean reload of FO4

To answer the question of Load order. it is located here https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/MODWiki#Post-installation

WOTC can be used just disable Vertical Spawns through the holotape. (Spawns tend to "appear" in non navmeshed areas then don't port to closest mesh causing a CTD)

"Does MODWiki -Power Armor-Patch.esp fixes other stuff than having all mods working in the Power Armor Station ?"

The Raider PA Raider/Boss works normally in CORE the PA Patch is for ZA Overhaul and Wartags if you have those then you need to have it installed as it modifies the Raider PA and adds all the Spawns to the leveled lists including the ones in WarTags with the correctly applied paint jobs etc for Gunners.

Edited by Gernash

Also if I don't use War Of The Commonwealth, is it safe to use MODWiki-NavMesh-Patch or it's better to let you smooth its edges a bit more ?

Um, the navmesh patch Should be used If you use the world space mods, but, I just tidied it a little from 2.0.x patch versions. It is not the greatest..(1st effort) It wont cause issues (Been playing hours at a time testing different things. no CTD) The main edits in the Navmesh Patch is the areas around the the Subways and removal of some Doors from conflicting mods (I tried the compatibility patches but it left items hanging in the air and buildings stuck in each other. (I don't think this is not an issue with the Mod authors in any way, just the wiki is running to many overwrites and worldspace mods at the same time, also the poor scripts hates me :turned: )

WOTC Barely has any overwrites, it has Spawn placement and NAV/Patrol info, so anyone else reading this and wanting WOTC, you can use it load it before all the other World space mods.

NOTE: There is No weapon balance between Modern weapons and vanilla weapons this has not been added as yet. Due to mod version changes some of the overwrites had to be removed.

Once Ver 2.2.0 is released I need to Play with this. Also add a console mod to allow player adjustable damage (To suit you game play)

It takes me about 30-50 seconds from full black screen to main menu on load... haven't tried w/o ENB but at least in comparison to my previous Skyrim/FNV/F04 installs seems pretty typical?  I find the more textures and mods I'm loading, the longer it takes...

Assuming that specifically in your case the difference was just adding ENB caused much greater load times?  

Using Win10 with Titan X + SSD

@baronaatista

OK, I reinstalled FO4 (Like in some WIKI I saw.....) and it seems to have resolved my issue.

2 things I'd like you to try if possible make a \Fallout 4\Data\F4SE folder and in there put the CustomControlMap.txt from the F4SE zip file.

If you use PlaceAnyware put the ini file from the mod into there as well and Hide it in MO2

Look in the fallout 4 install folder and check if you have different versions of the dll in there for F4SE if so delete them so only the f4se_1_8_7.dll version is in there (I had 5 versions in mine.)