wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Update:

I've located all my navmesh edits and setup.

I'll try to update the world space patch in the next day or so the Placed items/mod changes work as per the old New Navmesh.esp

(New Navmesh.esp is not compatible with MODWiki 2.1.x as it uses the old StumbleUponInteriors.esp)

UPDATE

MODWiki-NavmeshOverwrites-Patch v2.1.0a Uploaded

This is the file I was working on to resolve all the odd issues I was having also reports from People posting about issues.

It contains alot of reduntant information as that was what the CK does I have not cleaned it of duplicates and it works as intended. You should be able to use this with SCRAP Mods just ignore Scrap MODS instructions and have this last. (I may have left some precombined objects as they bug save game when you scrap)

I've run around all the trouble areas and they seem to work. There will be an updated version to bypass any conflicts with the MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch.

Further NavMesh info will be added (Mainly for vertical spawns)

NOTE: If Anyone notices Purple walls, Static items or landscape disapearing or mobs running through solid Walls and objects please report where it was and a screenshot if possible.

NO I still dont use Scrap Mods.

Where is the MODWiki

So, At this point (I think) All the Patches and little test files etc have all been compiled up into the main patches that have been release. It is current to all the Mods it uses on the NEXUS.

Whats Next

• I'm still moving all the crafted items (making them ACKWR compatible)
  • Modern weapons will have the Modwiki damage balance added (This may have been overlooked) with the changes to fire damage.
  • Icons added to craft benches so they doesn't look so plain.
  • Currently I'm happy with the changes with the INNR for weapons and armor newer core patch will be available soon.
  • Back to the Nexus to find more mods to break the Wiki.......

If anyone has issues with playing the game with the patches or find something in the interface (ingame) annoying. please post so I can investigate it. At this point I feel the <MODWiki> is Functional

I'm leaving the patches separate so I can monitor what people are using and I know where best to spend my time.

Edited by Gernash

MODWiki-NavmeshOverwrites-Patch v2.1.0a

Because of the way the patch functions(Similar to a scrapping mod) you need to add this entrt into the custom.ini otherwise you will have the "Sprint Bug" in power armor.

[Gameplay]
fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0

Playing FO4 for a while(1+Hrs) Some Zoning out of doors a bit iffy.( I didn't remove the mods via the uninstall menu)

Trialing

Enbboost

Shadowboost

NAC

Photorealistic Commonwealth

Mods removed (I didn't remove the mods via the uninstall menu)

Vivid weathers

Darker Nights

Dynamic fog

Interiors enhanced.

Looks impressive (My old card could not cut the mustard.)

YA I agree it's the VW_Cubemap.dds that vivid uses. if you use the default one then it's Grey blue in the distance I'll go through the water mods out there and see if there is a reasonable compromise.

Also NAC is very incompatable with the MODWIKI due to the mods used in it. I've made a PAtch and removed MASTERS from the WIKI Patches. So you can use different weather/lighting solutions. Bit cleaner for those that want to use other mods.

Yeah that Pathos ENB was too much for me... Playing around with Decay ReShade and using the ENB from Chalk Outline and it works fine with Shadow Boost, and looks pretty great so far... gonna need a little tweaking but I'm pretty happy.

I think the issue is either the .307 ENB binary or possibly the newer ReShade framework, haven't done enough testing to be sure.

I did try the ReShade 3.0.6 and it was working for me but not many ENB's use that at all.

DECAY is ReShade V1.1.0

Chalk Outline says ReShade3 in the Name but seems to use ReShade V1.1.0 in the Description(In the downloads it asks for the ReShade V3.0.6)

ENBBoost and Reshade do very similar jobs.

I'm not very familiar with "enb's" My understanding was You needed

enblocal.ini

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=ReShade32.dll

To make it work correctly or you have 2 sets of processing happening.(This can cause Shadowboost to not function in some configs.)

Update

MODWiki-Power Armor-Patch v2.1.3

Bugfix-Some X01 armor was causing CDT when applying wartags paint.

Distant water an annoying bright blue.

Waterworld - Blue and Translucent Water

I have

Wet - Bug fixes

Vivid water - will remove I think

Waterworld

Using VW_Cubemap.dds from vivid still that"Blue" effect

Using the default Water seems to to "normal"

Ini settings from Real Water Reflections

Edited by Gernash

Looking for fix for lighting/enviroment flicker (NO/OFF) with emb came across a solution to the BIGGEST WOE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

I thaught MO2 was at fault for the laggy into screen......nope frikken grass....Solution Offload Physicx to GPU

For NVidia users

Fallout4Prefs.ini

[NVFlex]
bNVFlexEnable=1

YEAYYY no more laggy intro screen.....(Well for me anyway Tested with GTX1070)