SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

So after turning DynDOLOD to low settings my game is pretty stable. It hasn't run out of memory yet... until I go into the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Skyrim Performance Monitor shows that the max amount of VRAM I'm using is 3000mb on my 3500mb card. This is pretty close to the limit and is definitely the source of the crashes. 

Is there a reason the game runs out of memory upon entering the Bannered Mare? Is it because it's so packed full of NPCs at night? If so, what mods can I remove to get rid of this problem and is it possible to remove them mid-playthrough without damaging the save?

Possible, the Bannerd Mare can be very crowded. Do you crash at every time or only in the evening, when the population is highest? If you have ENB running, did you try switching it off with shift+F12 before entering the Bannered Mare?

If you have Radioactive Skyrim Glorified installed, you can try and remove this (interior optional). I can't tell you if it is okay to remove it mid playthrough.

I still have a problem with the CATM mods. My Collectables are beeing wrongly sorted, even in a new playthrough (for instance, the dragon in a jar is always sorted as the giant in a jar. once automatically placed, I can't get the jar back by clicking on it). Is there a way I can examine this more closely? Is this somethink I can fix mid playthrough?

Do you have the same problem when placing them manually?

Possible, the Bannerd Mare can be very crowded. Do you crash at every time or only in the evening, when the population is highest? If you have ENB running, did you try switching it off with shift+F12 before entering the Bannered Mare?

I'm running a vampire character this time, so every time I enter has been at night. However, it doesn't crash EVERY time, but it is pretty consistent. I'll try turning off enb before entering, I hadn't even thought of that. Thanks!

Woohoo! Finally got it to run. It looks amazing so far. I'm using the TAZ visual overhaul ENB; it seems so natural. I got my ass kicked by some ghosts in the initial dungeon. Is Requiem supposed to be so HARD?????

A few remarks:

1. The SoS Civ/Wilds/Dungeon entries in the MCM appear a bit messed up having $$ signs in front of them; I remember having that issue in the past but I forget how to resolve it.

2. In the character creation screen, in the hair section, it has around 170 entries for hair type. Beyond the normal ones from the base game and the KS hairdo mod's the rest show the character with the shaved head, all 120 or so of them. Is that supposed to happen?

Cheers

Hi, I am working on beautification section of the guide and I as I was going through the mod list there are several mods that were installed in the main that are also available in SMC. Should Rustic Children and Rustic Soulgems be disabled in Mod Manager. Also since NSUTR merge has already been created is it necessary to download No Snow Under The Roof?

Hi, I am working on beautification section of the guide and I as I was going through the mod list there are several mods that were installed in the main that are also available in SMC. Should Rustic Children and Rustic Soulgems be disabled in Mod Manager. Also since NSUTR merge has already been created is it necessary to download No Snow Under The Roof?

Beautification guide tells you exactly which mods NOT to install.. and which currently enabled mods to disable and then later remove.  Just follow the guide :)

Woohoo! Finally got it to run. It looks amazing so far. I'm using the TAZ visual overhaul ENB; it seems so natural. I got my ass kicked by some ghosts in the initial dungeon. Is Requiem supposed to be so HARD?????

A few remarks:

1. The SoS Civ/Wilds/Dungeon entries in the MCM appear a bit messed up having $$ signs in front of them; I remember having that issue in the past but I forget how to resolve it.

2. In the character creation screen, in the hair section, it has around 170 entries for hair type. Beyond the normal ones from the base game and the KS hairdo mod's the rest show the character with the shaved head, all 120 or so of them. Is that supposed to happen?

Cheers

Do you mean the ASLAL starting dungeon, the abandoned prison? Remember that Requiem is completely deleveled, so there are plenty of enemies supposed to be impossible for a starting character.

Are the $ not supposed to be there, I have them too, but thought they were intentional.

For those interested, the Interesting NPC quest "Way of the Nine" is doable independent of your crime record, the quest objectives are fullfilled even if the divines deny their actual blessing.

A few remarks:

Cheers

1. doesn't matter they work

2. no you should have hairs on all of them. Make sure you actualy have all the assets installed from all the hair mods and by assets i mean (textures and meshes)

1. doesn't matter they work

2. no you should have hairs on all of them. Make sure you actualy have all the assets installed from all the hair mods and by assets i mean (textures and meshes)

Yeah it was me again, seems I had unselected Ks Hairdo's Renewal mod from the left pane of MO by mistake. All hairs are there now.

Another thing I noticed is, when you select the option to arrive by ship and then select the city of Raven Rock (ie Solstheim) the initial boat sequence is kinda weird. What I mean is, you can actually move the ship a bit with the WASD keys, even below water. I haven't played Solstheim in ages, but is that supposed to happen? When the ship docks you are left hanging in mid space, but you can get move around and eventually "land" on solid ground. Seems OK from there.

Do you mean the ASLAL starting dungeon, the abandoned prison? Remember that Requiem is completely deleveled, so there are plenty of enemies supposed to be impossible for a starting character.

Are the $ not supposed to be there, I have them too, but thought they were intentional.

For those interested, the Interesting NPC quest "Way of the Nine" is doable independent of your crime record, the quest objectives are fullfilled even if the divines deny their actual blessing.

Yeah that one hahaa, man I ran the hell of out there! Also is my stamina supposed to be running out so quickly with Requiem? I think I'll have to study its manual more thoroughly! Will be interesting to see how a dragon attacks with this thing! hahaha

Do you have the same problem when placing them manually?

Actually, I can't place them manually.

Yeah that one hahaa, man I ran the hell of out there! Also is my stamina supposed to be running out so quickly with Requiem? I think I'll have to study its manual more thoroughly! Will be interesting to see how a dragon attacks with this thing! hahaha

Yeah, some starting options are better avoided with Requiem, I think the Northwatch Keep prison break scenario from New Beginnings is another thing you won't have fun with.

Yes, stamina is something to consider. Heavy armor will drain your stamina just from wearing it, if you don't have the basic perk. Even running costs stamina, but there are stews and soups to boost your regeneration. And even basic attacks with a weapon cost a considerable amount of stamina if you don't have any perks. Basic magicka- and stamina regeneration are cut in half but your regeneration rates grow with the derived attributes system (the manual explains it in detail) and perks make a huge difference. E.g. by now I'm able to maintain multiple illusion spells and still keep a positive magickaregeneration.

Actually, I can't place them manually.

Then they're not detected properly. Try to run ReLinker again.

Also another question about Beautification. Some mods have been deleted from the Nexus for various reasons and they're not in the list NOT to download. Do I just go with what is available?

Either that, or you could google for the ones that are missing. Hint: There's an helpful subreddit for these cases.

Then they're not detected properly. Try to run ReLinker again.

I'll give that a try. Will it fix the problem in my current savegame or only for new savegames?

Edited by TheChemist