SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

If anybody could help me with those ESPs and where they could go, that'd be great. I'm hesitant to do the Reqtificator step with things scattered and in the wrong order, and kind of stuck until then.

I can confirm that konakriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp and scrr__usleep.esp are missing from the current load order

ok download the new Load Order file on nexus. Before you copy the file in the MO profile folder make sure you MO is closed. This is important. After that copy and overwrite the loadorder.txt file into your profile folder. Open MO and all should be sorted.

make sure you got the latest konahriks patch because i know at some point there was a konakriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp with 3 brackets (3 x _ ) there should be only two of them. also added scrr patch to LO.

Anyway, apparently in the Spice of Life - Forts mod folder there is an empty folder which has a .txt saying that some files should be in it:

impextwall01.dds

impextwall01_n.dds

impextwall01_p.dds (delete if you don't want/use parallax)

impextwall01ice.dds

So I pasted them and it was solved. Also copied the [spice of Life - Forts]\textures\SpiceOfLife\Forts\NobleSkyrimForts Imperial folder to [spice of Life - Forts]\textures\SpiceOfLife\Forts\. Somehow DynDoLOD - TexGen was looking for it. No idea why...

[aMidianBorn Imperial Forts]

Special Installation: Download the optional file manually and install the *.dds files contained within to <Mod Organizer>/mods/Spice of Life - Forts/textures/SpiceOfLife/Forts/AmbFortsVanillaStyle/Imperial.

ok download the new Load Order file on nexus. Before you copy the file in the MO profile folder make sure you MO is closed. This is important. After that copy and overwrite the loadorder.txt file into your profile folder. Open MO and all should be sorted.

make sure you got the latest konahriks patch because i know at some point there was a konakriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp with 3 brackets (3 x _ ) there should be only two of them. also added scrr patch to LO.

[aMidianBorn Imperial Forts]

Special Installation: Download the optional file manually and install the *.dds files contained within to <Mod Organizer>/mods/Spice of Life - Forts/textures/SpiceOfLife/Forts/AmbFortsVanillaStyle/Imperial.

lol I should check my eyes! I wonder why I didn't see that line. 

Anyway I did the whole guide (finally) and created all the patches accordingly. So I created a random character in the alternate life famous dungeon and selected to arrive on a ship in Raven Rock. However when I slept on the bed, the game crashed after a while... oh well. I will start over more carefully and then call it quits... these guides are a pain in the arse.

lol I should check my eyes! I wonder why I didn't see that line.

Anyway I did the whole guide (finally) and created all the patches accordingly. So I created a random character in the alternate life famous dungeon and selected to arrive on a ship in Raven Rock. However when I slept on the bed, the game crashed after a while... oh well. I will start over more carefully and then call it quits... these guides are a pain in the arse.

Check the last few pages of this thread. Similar problems have been reported several times and have been solved mostly. Hint: Double check everything enb related

Problems with ctd after clicking the bed in the starting cell. Or does your game crash at a later point?

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

No it crashed when I laid on the bed in the initial dungeon to go to my intended destination. It loaded for a while and then CTD. I will try leaving the dungeon normally or selecting a different destination. Heck I really want to see how Skyrim looks with this guide. The character creation models look amazing! ^^

If I get it to work I will go with the Beautification Guide as well.

I don't use ENB (as per the guide) but I will give it a try. You mean problems regarding CTDs?

It frustrates the sh#t out of me how little people read given how much time they must have invested in downloading and installing everything.  This exact issue has been covered in the past few pages.

• +1 1

Seems like many fewer this time around, but it's still missing Frostfall.esp, frostfall__usleep.esp, Requiem - campfire.esp, and Requiem - Frostfall.esp. Where should I put those? I know they're optionals and I could disable them, but I'd greatly prefer to have them on.

ah yes i forgot about those since i dont use the survival mods. Download the load order file now it should contain all.

It frustrates the sh#t out of me how little people read given how much time they must have invested in downloading and installing everything.  This exact issue has been covered in the past few pages.

yes well most of the problems are because info is being missed.

Edited by paul666root

Yeah it is frustrating for me also, because the font/background sometimes escapes my eye :/

Alright, well, I'd already removed frostfall and campfire by the time you'd posted this and proceeded onwards (thanks for doing it though, I'm sure someone else will appreciate it). Now I'm at the second part of the "race adjustments" part, and I can't figure out how I'm supposed to move records around. I've managed to locate them, but I'm not sure what to do with them. Additionally, requiem for the indifferent called EVERYTHING as a master, so it loaded everything, even though the guide says to only load 3 specific plugins. Is this working as intended?

Edit: One additional question - after running relinker and Dyndolod, will I have to redo my Requiem for the indifferent patch?

Edited by minimildew

Alright, well, I'd already removed frostfall and campfire by the time you'd posted this and proceeded onwards (thanks for doing it though, I'm sure someone else will appreciate it). Now I'm at the second part of the "race adjustments" part, and I can't figure out how I'm supposed to move records around. I've managed to locate them, but I'm not sure what to do with them. Additionally, requiem for the indifferent called EVERYTHING as a master, so it loaded everything, even though the guide says to only load 3 specific plugins. Is this working as intended?

You just drag and drop the records between the esp files in the left pane of TES5Edit. It's easy :)

as for the other question. When Tes5EDIT starts you right click the mod order and select NONE. Then manually select the 3 intended ones. The rest is up to TES5Edit. If you did that you're set.

Yeah it is frustrating for me also, because the font/background sometimes escapes my eye :/

TLDR - Just download and install an ENB of your choice, or even just install everything from the .308 stock ENB files.  For whatever reason just installing the three files needed for ENBoost in some cases causes this crash.  Adding the rest of the files, even if you the CTRL+F12 to disable all ENB effects, fixes the issue.