SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Just move the esps around so they are in correct order. If you look at the actual LECM merge it says to have the plugins in the order

• SMIM-Merged-All.esp
  • Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp

If you haven't got that order as per the merge page, you need to fix the plugins so you do have that order before doing the merge.

Just move the esps around so they are in correct order. If you look at the actual LECM merge it says to have the plugins in the order

• SMIM-Merged-All.esp
  • Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp

If you haven't got that order as per the merge page, you need to fix the plugins so you do have that order before doing the merge.

You're right, I was looking at the wrong part of the guide. Sorry for the confusion

So I'm at the DynDOLOD part to create the TexGen folder. The program runs OK, loads all mods no issues there. However when it starts to actually create the folder I get this message:

Of course the .ini file(s) have the mentioned line in them. And I tried doing it with archive management off. Same deal.

Any ideas?

Soo.... I got to the LECM merge in the merges guide, and I realize that I'm missing a lot of the ESPs needed for the merge. I'm 100% sure I installed them correctly, but I noticed that the guide, and some of the files were updated a day or two ago. I'm proceeding to completely re-install the mods with missing ESPs, but I'm very worried. Is this likely to be a gamebreaking change? I've put 20+ hours into getting this guide set up so far, and I really REALLY would like it to work without another 20+ hours.

Edited by minimildew

Your issue is likely that you're working off a current version of the merge guide but an older version of the main guide and there's been a few changes made.

Two ways to handle it:

1) Is go back, see what you're missing and double check you have everything installed. If not, install what's missing.

2) Go back to a version of the Merge Guide that is more in line with the version of your main guide. You can do that using the links up the top of the Merge Guide. Should be one for previous versions, etc.

It's a 50/50 on what's the easier option, really. 

Edited by Nozzer66

Alright, I've done the first option and completed all of the merges. Now, I'm having another problem. In the first step of the finish line page, I download the mod order file and put it in the correct profiles, but upon launching mod organizer, it doesn't seem to be correctly ordered. There are 181 mods, followed by dual-sheath redux, followed by a mishmash of deactivated mods, activated mods, optional mods (like frostfall) and the majority of my patches (which I believe I've named correctly). Will this cause problems? What can I do to solve this?

There should be no esps after dydolod. There are a few exceptions like frostfall or civil war overhaul as Paul is not using them. If there are other mods left it is an indicator that you somehow messed up a bit (forgot to merge/deactivate etc.). Should be nothing that can't be fixed at this point though.

If you tell us which esp exactly are not sorted we could help better.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

In order, they are: asnb__3dnpc.esp, CFTO.esp, Frostfall.esp, frostfall__usleep.esp, Interesting NPCs - EEO patch.esp, konakriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp, LSFX-Audiosettings.esp, Relighting Skyrim Patches Merged.esp, Requiem - Campfire.esp, Requiem - Frostfall.esp, requiem-btc__ccf__saeri-aetherialcrown.esp, requiem-destiny__dbm.esp, requiem-destiny__requiem-dragonborn.esp, scrr__usleep.esp, Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors Compilation.esp, Skyrim Radioactive Patches Merged.esp, and Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim Reqtified.esp. I also haven't done the dyndolod setup in the finish line pages, as I was waiting to fix this to continue on to that. Thanks :)

---> is not part of the merge name

Ok.... i did not knew you guys will take this literally... i guess i have to remove those arrows.

I believe the LECM Merge needs to be revised. Merge Plugins is giving me (ERROR) Load: "Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp" requires master "SMIM-Merged-All.esp" to be loaded before it.

Well that esp if from SMIM. You should have that in LECM merge aswell. Ill check later if smim changed esp name aswell

I'm merging some plugins right now, and getting this error https://imgur.com/a/UsOSs Is this a problem? The patches still compile and everything just fine, but I'm worried that this error might break them.

If you get that error delete the merge and redoit

So I'm at the DynDOLOD part to create the TexGen folder. The program runs OK, loads all mods no issues there. However when it starts to actually create the folder I get this message:

Of course the .ini file(s) have the mentioned line in them. And I tried doing it with archive management off. Same deal.

Any ideas?

What message?

In order, they are: asnb__3dnpc.esp, CFTO.esp, Frostfall.esp, frostfall__usleep.esp, Interesting NPCs - EEO patch.esp, konakriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp, LSFX-Audiosettings.esp, Relighting Skyrim Patches Merged.esp, Requiem - Campfire.esp, Requiem - Frostfall.esp, requiem-btc__ccf__saeri-aetherialcrown.esp, requiem-destiny__dbm.esp, requiem-destiny__requiem-dragonborn.esp, scrr__usleep.esp, Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors Compilation.esp, Skyrim Radioactive Patches Merged.esp, and Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim Reqtified.esp. I also haven't done the dyndolod setup in the finish line pages, as I was waiting to fix this to continue on to that. Thanks :)

Ok most of those esps should be sorted by the loadorder.txt. I'll check again later to see if i didnt screw up.

Anyway, apparently in the Spice of Life - Forts mod folder there is an empty folder which has a .txt saying that some files should be in it:

impextwall01.dds
impextwall01_n.dds
impextwall01_p.dds (delete if you don't want/use parallax)
impextwall01ice.dds

So I pasted them and it was solved. Also copied the [spice of Life - Forts]\textures\SpiceOfLife\Forts\NobleSkyrimForts Imperial folder to [spice of Life - Forts]\textures\SpiceOfLife\Forts\. Somehow DynDoLOD - TexGen was looking for it. No idea why...