SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Cause there's a later mod in the guide that adds a version that's compatible with the crafting mods etc.

Then the guide is wrong because the Heavy Armory CCO supported mod link, points to the Complete Crafting Overhaul page and there is no such file in the Miscellaneous section as mentioned in the guide...

Either that or I'm using the Heavy Armory latest version which already supports CCO and the file should not be removed as the guide says.

Edited by SkulldozeR

The guide is not wrong, and the fact that the CCOR version isn't available anymore, because the new HeavyArmory has built-in support for CCOR, but can't be used until TheTrader has made an updated Requiem patch has been discussed here multiple times. Until then, follow the guide as it is and ask for the files not available on the nexus here in the forum, someone will you a PM.

• +1 1

The guide is not wrong, and the fact that the CCOR version isn't available anymore, because the new HeavyArmory has built-in support for CCOR, but can't be used until TheTrader has made an updated Requiem patch has been discussed here multiple times. Until then, follow the guide as it is and ask for the files not available on the nexus here in the forum, someone will you a PM.

You should be using an older version. Newest ist not yet supported. I don't know if it is still found on the nexus.

If you have trouble finding it you can send me a pm.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

OK fair enough. Can you please send me the Heavy Armor CCO compatible file? And also if you have the Mesh fix from Troublemaker since he has it private at the mediafire link?

Hello guys

I have a question that you might be able to help (actually i know you will be able to help me)i am following the instructions to have SRLE LOTD Reqtified working on my computer, but i am stuck, and very early that is, I know this may be obvious and I know i am going to facepalm once I get the answer here, but I can't figure out a way to have BethINI working with mod organizer.

The wiki says and I quote:

Run BethINI.exe Outside of MO and make sure it is closed otherwise changes wont take effect 

well ok, that doesn't make much sense to me, since i know MO creates INI files related to the profiles they run in, but I did it anyway, so I run BethINI, MO is not running, I go to the setup tab on BethINI as indicated in the wiki.

Go to the Setup tab within BethINI and select the profile SRLE LOTD Reqtified via the INI Path setting. Your profiles should be autodetected.

It only lists the skyrim ini files that are in c:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim, this is the place where the ini files are stored  and they run if you run the game normally through steam for instance, I can't select any profiles related to MO.

What the hell am I missing guys, please help me out :(

EDIT: And i knew it once i made the post i would figure it out, apparently i need to run BethINI as admin, and i need to manually browse to mod organizer folder and find the SRLE LOTD Reqtified under profiles and now it works, but i had to do it manually it wasn't automatically, but it seems like it is solved guys.

I guess disregard my stupidity, I am facepalming right now.

Edited by Pockets69

EDIT: And i knew it once i made the post i would figure it out, apparently i need to run BethINI as admin, and i need to manually browse to mod organizer folder and find the SRLE LOTD Reqtified under profiles and now it works, but i had to do it manually it wasn't automatically, but it seems like it is solved guys.

When you open BethINI outside MO it should auto find the profiles on the dropdown menu on "INI Path"

you should see there a ModOrganizer > SRLE LOTD Reqtified. Click on that and it should load the ini's from that profile from MO

I have a GTX 970 and I7 4790k 8GB memory, i can run this setup not  perfect yet, im reinstalling because i had some big stutters in cities, but no crash. With your system you can run this setup, if your hardware dont have issues, test your hardware with stress toll like AIDA64, if you dont have errors, them reinstall. Some big mistakes i was doing:

have bsa from highrestexture enabled, just delete the HighresTexture from bethesda you dont need it.

Have anisotropic and antialasing enabled in Graphic card Drive, you need to disable those in game, in your ini and in graphic card drive.

Have program like MSI afterburn as overlay when im playing, at least in my system it eats away my memory

Installing the guide when im tired, lots of mistakes:)

When you merge plugin if you get error, like robocopy stop working, adress violation.. etc just delete and redo that merge, because it will have errors that will plague your game.

I have had memory  problem like yours but  it was related to the installation of enb boost. 

Dont give up. You can do it.

I did reinstall SKSE,ENBOOST,CrashFixes,BugFixes,... Tried to install ENB manualy to Skyrim folder /deleted ENB Organizer/. Configured ENBOOST in various ways via this guide,STEP and recent gudies on nexus. All the settings in CrashFixes that my error message point to i tried also. As hard i want to play this setup nothing get me rid of theese freezes/crashes. Skyrim fails to allocate memmory even when i got plenty RAM and enough VRAM. 

I never got errors when merging. Only the ones that are in the guide /some nevmes messages/.

Its some kind of speed build up in memmory. I run from Dragon Bridge /with all the mods my fps got to around 30/ fine which is heavyer area than the meadow behind the actual bridge on the way to Whiterun /fps 55-60/. And my game froze there and not in town. Its simply beyond me and i got to chew it up.  Specs are good but thats not enough apparently. 

Maybe the problem is between monitor and chair :)

Well i am sure its something not configured properly. Sry you cant run it.

If thats the case, i have exhausted all  options known / newly learnt today and search enthusiasm. I cant find the problem. All the different setting i tried lead to same result which is freezing Skyrim after few minutes ingame.

I did reinstall SKSE,ENBOOST,CrashFixes,BugFixes,... Tried to install ENB manualy to Skyrim folder /deleted ENB Organizer/. Configured ENBOOST in various ways via this guide,STEP and recent gudies on nexus. All the settings in CrashFixes that my error message point to i tried also. As hard i want to play this setup nothing get me rid of theese freezes/crashes. Skyrim fails to allocate memmory even when i got plenty RAM and enough VRAM. 

I never got errors when merging. Only the ones that are in the guide /some nevmes messages/.

Its some kind of speed build up in memmory. I run from Dragon Bridge /with all the mods my fps got to around 30/ fine which is heavyer area than the meadow behind the actual bridge on the way to Whiterun /fps 55-60/. And my game froze there and not in town. Its simply beyond me and i got to chew it up.  Specs are good but thats not enough apparently. 

Maybe the problem is between monitor and chair :)

If thats the case, i have exhausted all  options known / newly learnt today and search enthusiasm. I cant find the problem. All the different setting i tried lead to same result which is freezing Skyrim after few minutes ingame.

have you considered it might a hardware issue with your GPU?

have you considered it might a hardware issue with your GPU?

Yes. But Skyrim Performance Monitor and AIDA64 didnt show anything wrong. Actualy SPM RAM use was around 4 GB. I dont know if its still true that Skyrim as 32 bit aplicaton has 4GB limit. Or its bypased by CrashFixes memory allocation? Thats the only reason posibly causing my problems. To my mind atleast. But if the setup is consuming such memory for me to cause problems and not for others... Man i dont realy know whats wrong.

Yes. But Skyrim Performance Monitor and AIDA64 didnt show anything wrong. Actualy SPM RAM use was around 4 GB. I dont know if its still true that Skyrim as 32 bit aplicaton has 4GB limit. Or its bypased by CrashFixes memory allocation? Thats the only reason posibly causing my problems. To my mind atleast. But if the setup is consuming such memory for me to cause problems and not for others... Man i dont realy know whats wrong.

I take you have also installed skyrim mod combiner?

Also what is your spec?

Edited by Darth_mathias