SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Vanilla LODs are redundant with EVT

check your PM

He uses an even more heavily modded Skyrim than this guide.

I should stop modding skyrim after my Nights shifts :). I just confirmed i have all bsa from HighResTexture enabled, this is odd, because i remember i had unchecked them, maybe MO bug, either way, this should be one of the reason for so high Vram usage. Im just wondering when im going to really play skyrim:) 

Have you followed the ENB ini settings correctly and set it to autodetect?  If so when you launch Skyrim keep an eye on the text which appears in the top left of the screen as ENB initialises and note the 'Available Texture Memory' value at the bottom of the text block.  It should be around 11.3Gb as you have an almost identical setup to me.  If that's not the case then start looking there.  If it does match then next step is checking your Crash Fixes values.  I personally set AlignHeapAllocate to 0, and then tweak the custom block size.  To check you need to go in game and head to somewhere with plenty going on, then bring up the console with the ~ key.  If you have everything set up right you should see a list of block % values on the right side.  You are looking for the bigger of these numbers to be averaging around 90% (85-95 is OK, but lower values mean your blocks are too big and memory is being wasted).  Start with a block size of around 120 and go from there.  I think mine is around 148 from memory.

I will do this after i redo all my merge again because yesterday i just started to delete those that need ETCV. I have another doubt:), when i use msi afterburn i get that im using over 8gb of system memory, but with Skyrim performance Monitor i get 4 gb and something, so i really want a opinion of someone expert like you, if i need to upgrade for a 16GB Memory, or if my 8Gb is enough. Thank you kindly. 

I've been wondering that for eight months now...

My first laugh of the day:) This thing (modding skyrim) is addicting, im convinced we do it just to see how we can change something for better. I didnt finish this yet but im eager for SSE modding. I use to say to my friends ``this is Art``. And since i dont make mods im just a ART lover...yet. 

I will do this after i redo all my merge again because yesterday i just started to delete those that need ETCV. I have another doubt:), when i use msi afterburn i get that im using over 8gb of system memory, but with Skyrim performance Monitor i get 4 gb and something, so i really want a opinion of someone expert like you, if i need to upgrade for a 16GB Memory, or if my 8Gb is enough. Thank you kindly. 

Ah OK, well I am running 16Gb of RAM so there is a difference.  And uninstall MSI Afterburner.  Anything which uses an overlay will be affecting your performance to a greater or lesser degree.

I should stop modding skyrim after my Nights shifts :). I just confirmed i have all bsa from HighResTexture enabled, this is odd, because i remember i had unchecked them, maybe MO bug, either way, this should be one of the reason for so high Vram usage. Im just wondering when im going to really play skyrim:) 

you can delete high res dlc bsas and esps not really needed.

I just realized that at some point before installing "Immersive College of Winterhold" the BSA extractor was set to false. Do I need to restart the guide?

just extract those bsas

I do that by reinstalling those mods right?

Or you can just open up the Archives tab in MO, right-click on the BSAs and choose extract, you need to extract in to the correct folder. Might be faster to just download the mod again unless there's some really large ones.