SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hi!

First of all thanks for the work you done on this pack. Im only installing this and it takes me few days already :) . Im trying to install this huge pack and have problems merging all esps as ordered in Merging Guide. I check all Requiem Merge ESPs which i have in MO but Merge Plugin leave out about 10 of them. I have this problem with CCF merge where ccf__tmb.esp is also not showing in Merge Plugin Standalone. Where am i doing somethig wrong?

Thanks!

You have to merge TMB armors first I think. 

When using the NLVA TS.esp, it says that it says in the installation to "let it overwrite True Storms.esp" so should i deactivate True Storms.esp when creating the merge?

overwrite means place it below in the load order, and no leave it active, it is part of the merge

Hi!

First of all thanks for the work you done on this pack. Im only installing this and it takes me few days already :) . Im trying to install this huge pack and have problems merging all esps as ordered in Merging Guide. I check all Requiem Merge ESPs which i have in MO but Merge Plugin leave out about 10 of them. I have this problem with CCF merge where ccf__tmb.esp is also not showing in Merge Plugin Standalone. Where am i doing somethig wrong?

Thanks!

Do you try to load your full load order into Merge Plugins? Only load the files to merge and required masters into MP.

Minor change needed on Merge Page.

The CCF merge requires TMB merged as a master. As such, TMB merge should be moved on top of it. Otherwise, you can't follow the guide from top to bottom.

yes fixed

Congratulations on this ultra-impressive Guide!!! Looking forward to finally setting it up/play-testing it soon. What about Skyrim Special Edition you say? Uh, whatever....  ::P:

FYI, I've uploaded a couple of "teaser trailers" of my custom ENB/Weather preset, which I'm going to be fine-tuning for this guide in the next little bit. So far it's in BETA stage and I'll dropbox the files here before going live on Nexus as my way of saying "thanks" for all the work you guys have put into this Guide.

Paul, if you feel this post is "hijacking", let me know plz.

TRIPLE ENB REDUX

You might need to raise the volume during some videos to hear weather better, will fix this later. I'm a newb at video creation... thx...

Hail Storms Video (new weather event)

Morning Frost Slowly Melts Away Outside Whiterun Video (modified SnowFall ENB realtime snow cover effect)

Arctic Rainbows (new weather event/mod coming soon...hopefully! ... including Lunar & Boreal Rainbows)

Sleet Storms (new weather event)

Crystallized Frost Lens Effect (in case you forgot just how cold it is!)

This is looking nice. I will give it a spin when you finish it. Good work.

In the Finish Line Page, under Race Adjustments section, the image for filtering, shouldn't Race be also checked alongside NPC? It is not inlcuded in the instructions. Finally, I am almost finish witth the set up.

no. only npcs

When using the NLVA TS.esp, it says that it says in the installation to "let it overwrite True Storms.esp" so should i deactivate True Storms.esp when creating the merge?

we didn't include yet instructions for NLVA. But overwrite means load after not remove.

Hi!

Thanks!

for CCF i place TMB Armors merge way down... was a mistake. TMB merged needs to happen before CCF merge. Redo like that and it will work.

For requiem merge can you post a screen with the Log tab in Merge Plugins ? i'm sure that you didnt load some masters or the load order is bad. Before you do the merges you can use the load order txt to sort the load order.

Maybe i should place a note about that.

But then the dropdown for race does not appear. It only appeared when I also checked the race. 

but you do not need the race first. You use AT quickchange first. Then you remove the filter and do the race adjustments. I'll add that info. I keep forgetting for these small stuff...

I have TMB Merged. Also have Requiem relevant masters to all patches loaded above currently merging ESPs. There is no error of any kind. I check all esps i wanna merge in Merge Plugin and it loads not all of them. 

I asked for a screen of your Log tab in MP. Can you post?

Edited by paul666root

Hi !

I don't know if it is the right place to ask for help, sorry it is not.

I started installed this pack because it looks awesome (thank you for you work !), and I've arrived to the CWO installation. This it is not available right now, I've launched Skyrim to see it everything is working so far, and I've encountered a few problems. First, I can't open the map in game. If I try, the game instantly CTD. And second, if I restart the game, I can't load the autosave created after character creation.

Is it due to the fact I've not installed everything yet ? I have followed the guide to the letter so far (including the prerequisites page)

Hi !

I don't know if it is the right place to ask for help, sorry it is not.

I started installed this pack because it looks awesome (thank you for you work !), and I've arrived to the CWO installation. This it is not available right now, I've launched Skyrim to see it everything is working so far, and I've encountered a few problems. First, I can't open the map in game. If I try, the game instantly CTD. And second, if I restart the game, I can't load the autosave created after character creation.

Is it due to the fact I've not installed everything yet ? I have followed the guide to the letter so far (including the prerequisites page)

You can not launch the game midway through install and expect it to work properly. Finish the guide (except for beautification), then fire it up and start debugging.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

Edited by TheChemist

Firstly thank you for this guide! Secondly how easy is it to put YASH in instead of requiem, do I just not do the requiem steps? Or is it going to require an entirely new guide. I just want to compare requiem and YASH as alot of people seem to be saying that YASH is similiar.

YASH2 is highly compatible... You could probably just drop all the Requiem mods.. remoe all the patches for it.. rebuild the merges.. install yash... and Give it a go.

Or you could wait a week or two and we'll probably have the YASH version of this up and going.

YASH2 is highly compatible... You could probably just drop all the Requiem mods.. remoe all the patches for it.. rebuild the merges.. install yash... and Give it a go.

Or you could wait a week or two and we'll probably have the YASH version of this up and going.

Thanks, Ill give it a go and see if I can provide you with some feedback on my experience. (anything helps right?)

There is a new version for LOTD Patch Central(1.11.2). Well the new LOTD Patch Central has a compatibility patch for AOS, should I include it in the LOTD Patches Merge or in the AOS Merge?

The new version is just pulling in all of the updated plugins from the second section.... Feel free to update, nothing changed..  

No need for the AOS patch.

Edit: sorry for the snark, not enough caffeine yet.

Edited by jdsmith2816