SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Requiem version has same problem;  you need to load the mesh fix low on the left side.

Okay, thank you for the info.

EDIT: I've seen Moon Glow as well as improved frost and fire salts are mentioned in the merge guide under the MISC merge but are no more contained in the guide.

Edited by TheChemist

Yeap, now I did. Previously I was using the Neovalen version of RS that's named RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp.

Now I am using the following items merged into one:

RelightingSkyrim.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
relighting-skyrim__3dnpc.esp
relighting-skyrim__aslal.esp
relighting-skyrim__crf.esp
relighting-skyrim__dbm.esp
relighting-skyrim__inigo.esp
relighting-skyrim__requiem.esp
relighting-skyrim__rma.esp
relighting-skyrim__sofia.esp
relighting-skyrim__undeath.esp
relighting-skyrim__usleep.esp

That's what solved it.

The mod description needs to be fixed, and a fomod guide added.

yes fixed

I'm not sure if the fixed mesh for the Immersive Armor female Dwarf gloves that you recently added is really needed. Just added it and saw the the single file that is provided is overwritten by Requiem.

I had a CTD where crashfixes reported that mesh because of the override. Requiem uses some of the assets of IA.

Requiem version has same problem;  you need to load the mesh fix low on the left side.

Did exactly what JD said, put it below Requiem in MO's left pane.

Okay, thank you for the info.

EDIT: I've seen Moon Glow as well as improved frost and fire salts are mentioned in the merge guide under the MISC merge but are no more contained in the guide.

fixed.

I had a CTD where crashfixes reported that mesh because of the override. Requiem uses some of the assets of IA.

Did exactly what JD said, put it below Requiem in MO's left pane.

put that mesh in the compatibility section. Look in the Mod Order page. Needs to overwrite requiem

I'm not sure if the fixed mesh for the Immersive Armor female Dwarf gloves that you recently added is really needed. Just added it and saw the the single file that is provided is overwritten by Requiem.

look on mod order page to know where to place it

I can't see Provincial Courier Service anymore in the guide. Has it been dropped? Didin't see anything mentioned in the changelog. Encountered a navigation issue for npcs right at the crossroads where the house stands opposite of Honningbrew Meadery. Npcs crossing the northern bridge stop right before the crossroads and can't move further. It happens to all nps, followers, guards, a Thalmor patrol. The issue occures only in north->south direction. If I cross the river further west my follower have no problems otherwise following me at this crossroads.

PCS has been dropped. Not really see any point to that mod and only needs to resolve pointless conflicts.

i'll investigate the navmesh problem. Do you use the new ECTV?

Edited by paul666root

fixed.

put that mesh in the compatibility section. Look in the Mod Order page. Needs to overwrite requiem

look on mod order page to know where to place it

Seems you misunterstood my post. I meant to say when I had placed the fixed mesh below IA and Requiem was below the the fix overriding it, I had the CTD, because Requiem has included that corrupt mesh from IA, as a reply to the question why that mesh is needed. After that CTD I saw that Requiem was overriding the fixed mesh and thus put it below Requiem in the left pane and that solved it.

PCS has been dropped. Not really see any point to that mod and only needs to resolve pointless conflicts.

i'll investigate the navmesh problem. Do you use the new ECTV?

No, I don't use ECTV, my setup is basically as it were around 7/10, I decided to try a full playthrough with that. The navmesh problem happens in the cell where PCS places the house for the courier, so it could be very well related to PCS.

You should not have any SFO esp.  Check the TAFM section of the guide again.  We install SFO but only use it for the textures/meshes.

The guide only states to:

Post Installation: Remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b:

• textures/landscape/fieldgrass02*.dds
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp is mentioned nowhere in the guide. Either it should be added to the above removal instructions or the 'Skyrim Flora Overhaul 2.5b - No grass' version should be used (it does not come with SFO - Dragonborn.esp). I'm going to keep the normal version and delete the esp for now, but please let me know if I should switch to the No Grass version.

Also, thank you all for your help and this amazing guide. I've really enjoyed the journey thus far and I can't wait to get everything running!

SFO - Dragonborn.esp is mentioned nowhere in the guide. Either it should be added to the above removal instructions or the 'Skyrim Flora Overhaul 2.5b - No grass' version should be used (it does not come with SFO - Dragonborn.esp). I'm going to keep the normal version and delete the esp for now, but please let me know if I should switch to the No Grass version.

Also, thank you all for your help and this amazing guide. I've really enjoyed the journey thus far and I can't wait to get everything running!

Stick with the normal version and remove the extra ESP.  Guide will be updated thanks for the feedback. :)

Seems you misunterstood my post. I meant to say when I had placed the fixed mesh below IA and Requiem was below the the fix overriding it, I had the CTD, because Requiem has included that corrupt mesh from IA, as a reply to the question why that mesh is needed. After that CTD I saw that Requiem was overriding the fixed mesh and thus put it below Requiem in the left pane and that solved it.

great!

No, I don't use ECTV, my setup is basically as it were around 7/10, I decided to try a full playthrough with that. The navmesh problem happens in the cell where PCS places the house for the courier, so it could be very well related to PCS.

i dont remember what was then. So you dont use anything from ECTV? seems like a navmesh conflict. Thats why followers cant pass that point. We dont use PCS anymore. Can you check what else modifies that area?

no dont switch to the no grass version. Use what's in the guide. Fixed the info. Delete both esps

PCS conflicts with every mod that changes landscapes in that zones.

It happened to me with verdant when i put verdant esp after pcs esp.

Verdant grass blocked courier and guards, courier stayed out of his home days and night. Poor courier that feared grass. :devil:

So if you want PCS you should place esp at very bottom of load order.