SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

There's several patches that requires aMidianBorn - Content AddOn, which currently is not in the guild. Are they leftovers from before you redid the merge so we can remove them outself or is the aMidianBorn Pack coming back with the upcoming SMC Project you'r working on?

I will add it to the guide. And yes content addon will be a part of SMC thats why i missed it.

If this is the way it's intended, it should probably be made clear the very first time it comes up in the guide, right? A lot of noob people, like me, are far from experts and will only be used to organizing things the way that Neo does.

Do it like Neo does. If its important to merge in MO on some mod i'll post a note.

For Modern Brawl Bug Fix, there should be something about not installing the .esp file, as it is a dummy.

Will add

Thanks for the answers, both Paul and JD, will add the content addon then.

Another question tho, is it saft to remove the consistency-patch in the Miscellaneous merge since Dragon Combat Overhaul has been taken down for a few weeks?

Skickat från min Nexus 6 via Tapatalk

first it's easier for the user.

second it combines textures mods to achieve a better combination of textures using bits and pieces from mods. This can only be done by comparing all texture files one by one from conflicting mods and decide which one is better which is very time consuming. This is already done via SMC.

Edited by paul666root

FyI guys civil war overhaul has been tajen off nexus by its author. As well as dragon combat overhaul and all his other mods.

bummer

I'm not really happy with the spy system of CWO. 90h in game and not a single Guard left on the streets in Riften, CWO triggered the spies often enough that every single guard on Riften's streets is dead by now. But seems removing this mod is a no-go, so I'm stuck with it for this pt.

No other issues so far, except something minor. Sometimes when a follower gets ragdolled or knocked down, he get's lazy and just keeps lying on the ground, but changing the cell from exterior to interior f.e. fixes that, so not a big deal.