SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I don´t have a skyrim.ini nor a skyrimprefs.ini and I can´t seem to get one.

I did all the presteps before starting the actual tutorial, but when I came to the ini tweaks part I discovered that I don´t have those inis.

Nothing I do seems to generate one. I tried launching the game via modorganizer and SKSE first, then I launched it via steam and repeated the "set on ultra" step.

Now I still don´t have those .ini files but the game won´t even run anymore.

Is there any way to fix this other than repeating every single step in hope that it will give me an .ini fiile this time?

EDIT: a little update: Skyrim actually does still run, but only via SKSE. I still don´t have those .ini files though.

Edited by Jitan

I don´t have a skyrim.ini nor a skyrimprefs.ini and I can´t seem to get one.

I did all the presteps before starting the actual tutorial, but when I came to the ini tweaks part I discovered that I don´t have those inis.

Nothing I do seems to generate one. I tried launching the game via modorganizer and SKSE first, then I launched it via steam and repeated the "set on ultra" step.

Now I still don´t have those .ini files but the game won´t even run anymore.

Is there any way to fix this other than repeating every single step in hope that it will give me an .ini fiile this time?

EDIT: a little update: Skyrim actually does still run, but only via SKSE. I still don´t have those .ini files though.

Did you try verifying the games file cache via steam?

Did you try verifying the games file cache via steam?

Didn´t try that, but found the .ini in my modorganizer folder.

Thanks for your suggestion!

You should have one in your mod organizer profile folder. That's the important one you play with and that bethINI needs to be pointed to.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

Thanks! Found it there. Is it enough to modify the .ini there or do I have to copy it into the skyrim folder?

Thanks again!

One last question for now:

May I install all the optional HQ mods and simply deactivate them if the fps loss is too high or would I have to take extra steps in this case?

There are some HQ mods I´d really like to try but my setup is considerably weaker than that of the mod author.

My setup for reference:

• Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 ~3.2GHz
  • Ram:  8 GB (2x4GB)
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 760  4 GB
  • Using an SSD for OS but not for Skyrim.

Hi guys, im trying to follow the guide, but when i try to merge the "Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches", i cant cause an error on the DBM_HA+DG_Patch.esp:

Errors[0]: [REFR:1B00FC65] (places [0600AA4E] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of DBM_test3New1 "Armory" [CELL:16168884])
Errors[1]:   REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0600AA4E] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Anyone had that? How can i solve it?

Hi guys, im trying to follow the guide, but when i try to merge the "Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches", i cant cause an error on the DBM_HA+DG_Patch.esp:

Errors[0]: [REFR:1B00FC65] (places [0600AA4E] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of DBM_test3New1 "Armory" [CELL:16168884])
Errors[1]:   REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0600AA4E] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Anyone had that? How can i solve it?

Search the thread for DBM_HA+DG_Patch