SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Are Navmesh errors during the ECTV Merge expected? Or is that what the .esp you then copy over the merged one fixes?

getting:

"There were some NavMesh conflicts.  You'll need to rebuild 

these navmeshes in the CK:

[ECTV Merged.esp]
  [NAVI:00012FB4]
  [NAVM:00068AE9] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood01 [CELL:00009713] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-11))"

Also during Inns/Settlements Merge:
"There were some NavMesh conflicts.  You'll need to rebuild 
these navmeshes in the CK:

[settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp]
  [NAVI:00012FB4]
  [NAVM:0001BD47] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:0000986C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 31,-23))
  [NAVM:000DB482] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of HeartwoodMillExterior [CELL:0000BCDA] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 32,-24))
  [NAVM:00105269] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:0000BCB9] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 32,-23))
  [NAVM:0010526B] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:0000BC98] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 32,-22))
  [NAVM:0010526E] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:0000BCB8] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 33,-23))"

ignore. You will replace the esp anyway.

Merge instructions for Relighting Skyrim says to include RelightingSkyrim.esp.

However, post-merge, the Integration Guide says to leave Relighting Skyrim activated. But that .esp has already been merged into Relighting Skyrim Patches Merged.esp.

Doesn't make any sense. The load order will have that entire .esp become redundant anyway after being overwritten by the merged one.

Additionally, if Relighting Skyrim is now just one .esp, it makes no sense for users to download the mod from Nexus only to replace the one .esp with your file anyway.

Merge instructions for Relighting Skyrim says to include RelightingSkyrim.esp.

However, post-merge, the Integration Guide says to leave Relighting Skyrim activated. But that .esp has already been merged into Relighting Skyrim Patches Merged.esp.

Doesn't make any sense. The load order will have that entire .esp become redundant anyway after being overwritten by the merged one.

Additionally, if Relighting Skyrim is now just one .esp, it makes no sense for users to download the mod from Nexus only to replace the one .esp with your file anyway.

Merge it.. integration obvoiusly wan't updated...

User still downloads it to provide endorsement/views/downloads to author

Er, maybe just an error on my end (I'm using SMC-Lite), but I don't think this is correct?

4ED1zLO.jpg

This was found in front of Alvor's blacksmith smelter in Riverwood.

Is it also okay if it's left unmerged? I had WLSO require it as a master, I guess also also forgot it the last time I made that merge. Will it work correctly?

I would honestly redo the WLSO merge. Doesn't take much effort.

Less plugins = more room for train mods and the like.

EDIT: The plugin sos-thedungeons__relighting-skyrim.esp requires RelightingSkyrim.esp as a master though. However I'm going to assume that we can use Wrye Bash to change it to the merged .esp.

Edited by johnnywatts

Is it also okay if it's left unmerged? I had WLSO require it as a master, I guess also also forgot it the last time I made that merge. Will it work correctly?

You can leave it unmerged or you can safely retarget wlso.. the merge doesn't renumber.

EDIT: The plugin sos-thedungeons__relighting-skyrim.esp requires RelightingSkyrim.esp as a master though. However I'm going to assume that we can use Wrye Bash to change it to the merged .esp.

Correct.. that merge doesn't renumber.

Er, maybe just an error on my end (I'm using SMC-Lite), but I don't think this is correct?

That does look a bit strange but I'm not sure what's at fault.  You'll have to investigate it if wanting a solution.

Is it Requiem - Minor Arcana that removes racial abilities and turns them into constant passives instead?

Minor Arcana does alot of stuff most of which is going into the next Requiem release.  It does not, however, adjust races. 

Requiem Behind the Curtain overhauls alot of things... we use the full package but you can use individual ones.  One of the packages is a races overhaul.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74330/?

Minor Arcana does alot of stuff most of which is going into the next Requiem release.  It does not, however, adjust races. 

Requiem Behind the Curtain overhauls alot of things... we use the full package but you can use individual ones.  One of the packages is a races overhaul.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74330/?

Ah, cool! I didn't want to change it though, I found it really refreshing. On my vanilla requiem playthroughs, I tend to rely a lot on ancestor guardian and the like, so actually gitting gud is a nice change, lol. Thank you for that information though, Jd, much appreciated. :)

I did find something unusual though, on my newest playthrough. Please, forgive the weirdness of the screenshot, I assure you guys, it was only to demonstrate the matter more clearly.

https://puu.sh/srhQT/c56126d009.jpg

Is this still the gray face bug? NPC ID is as follows: c7031976, if you wanna confirm it's not just me.

NPC comes from Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp; maybe this mod requires similar treatment to the ECTV merge?

Edit: also, sorry for bombarding you guys with this, are we not merging the files from the requiem - late patches folder in the Core Pack?

Edited by AmeerHM