SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Okay, after tearing my hair out from trying to figure out why the guide's ECTV merge .esp introduces the grey-face bug, I finally figured it out.

It is straight up "missing" some textures (facetints) and even mesh files.

In the merged package I did myself, there is a whole extra folder in "++++ ECTV Merged\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint" called "ECTV Merged.esp". In this are a pile of .dds files.

The same thing happens with meshes under "++++ ECTV Merged\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\", where again it is missing a folder called "ECTV Merged.esp".

I know this folder is the culprit, because upon copy-pasting this ECTV Merged.esp folder into the ETAC install folder, lo' and behold, the problem goes away.

I think the best solution for the guide is to simply direct users to perform their own merge in full, and then simply replace the ECTV Merged.esp file alone with one you provide (so you can get around the NAVI rebuilding monstrosity). Unless you can somehow get the permissions from the mod authors.

ok that folder is not present in my merge because I only merge the esps and not the assets. So the original mods still contain the assets with every facetint.

edit: ok seems that renumbering is ok so we can do as you said.

Edited by paul666root

You just drag and drop the records between the esp files in the left pane of TES5Edit. It's easy :)

00013742 <DarkElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Flags 2 to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

I seems to be quite dense. I have the value 0.950000 (Female Height) for Race Adjustments selected. But it does not let me drop the values on Requiem for the Indifferent.esp.

I don't see any right-click options that allow move either.

FWIW, There is no Race section existing under Requiem for the Indifferent.esp. Do I need to create it, or is there some other step I am missing?

If you're in TCL... things don't move.  Also check your FNIS and XPMS installations.. make sure XPMS is not throwing errors in it's mcm menu and that FNIS was actually run... with the extra animations checked

That's normal in tcl mode.

As for your other problem, check your ICH installation. Did you use Neo's replacer esp and did you rename the merge imp_helm_legend ?

I redid FNIS and XPMS as well as ICH. All seems to be working now, but I think the real culprit was TCL. I wasn't aware that caused mobs to not move. Thanks for your help.

Discovered a new problem during my YASHed gameplay : Braith, a little girl in Whiterun, believe that their parents are dead, but Amren and Saffir are perfectly alive. After checking her references in xEdit, it seems that Sofia, the Funny Follower, overlap some Hearthfire changes. And some USLEEP changes. And is overlapped by Guard Dialogue Overhaul. Also, Aurlyn seems not compatible either with Hearthfires. And now we see how hard it is to make all these mods compatible...

if you could post some formids it would help

00013742 <DarkElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Flags 2 to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

I seems to be quite dense. I have the value 0.950000 (Female Height) for Race Adjustments selected. But it does not let me drop the values on Requiem for the Indifferent.esp.

I don't see any right-click options that allow move either.

FWIW, There is no Race section existing under Requiem for the Indifferent.esp. Do I need to create it, or is there some other step I am missing?

I redid FNIS and XPMS as well as ICH. All seems to be working now, but I think the real culprit was TCL. I wasn't aware that caused mobs to not move. Thanks for your help.

If you have no race records in your RFTI then you probably didn't configure it to use NPC Retex as visual for race and npcs... There's a step wehre you change a reqtificator ini file. 

If you have no race records in your RFTI then you probably didn't configure it to use NPC Retex as visual for race and npcs... There's a step wehre you change a reqtificator ini file. 

That was it. I did this step originally, but when I reinstalled a bunch of mods trying to fix earlier problems, it seems I neglected this step the second time around.

Thanks so much for your help. I appreciate it.

So, on the Finish Line page under Race Adjustments you need to go through and restore a bunch of things from NPC Retextures Merged.esp. I'm using the Bijin series of mods as well, using the Bijin All in One mod. How would I go about making sure it's records are used instead for the NPCs it affects of the ones from NPC Retextures? Do I need to do the process twice, de-selecting the NPCs from Bijin's first then selecting only them the second? Or can I do it all at once, first setting up NPC Retextures like in the provided image, then set up Bijin's similar underneath it?

Edited by zerohaste

So, on the Finish Line page under Race Adjustments you need to go through and restore a bunch of things from NPC Retextures Merged.esp. I'm using the Bijin series of mods as well, using the Bijin All in One mod. How would I go about making sure it's records are used instead for the NPCs it affects of the ones from NPC Retextures? Do I need to do the process twice, de-selecting the NPCs from Bijin's first then selecting only them the second? Or can I do it all at once, first setting up NPC Retextures like in the provided image, then set up Bijin's similar underneath it?

i use bijin in my personal setup aswell. When you merge the NPC retextures mods put bijin all in one esp last. Delete the rest of esps from bijin mods not needed with bijin all in one esp. Then follow the procedure on the page for npcs restore

• +1 1

Ok Paul Redownloaded RDO FinalA main .esp and files + Patches version 1.3, and in xedit RDO - cutting room floor=  [iNFO:0002129C] ('Mind you don't cross Tasius. He's in charge around here.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])

[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Reference -> [01931000] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Berndaroy

A little late to the party here, but after reading comments and comparing versions I found a difference on my end.

I had somewhere downloaded a version of CRF 2.0.2, while the guild calls for CRF 2.0.3

Once I had the correct version the error went away.

ok that folder is not present in my merge because I only merge the esps and not the assets. So the original mods still contain the assets with every facetint.

edit: ok seems that renumbering is ok so we can do as you said.

Just tested the new procedure. Deleted all my ECTV stuff, then reinstalled according to updated guide.

It works! No more grey-face bug.

EDIT: Just a note though, Corianna's cookshop in Riverwood still has an issue where the sign outside the shop has some messed up textures. I'll see if I can set up Shadowplay and capture some images.

Also, Vilgar in Riverwood (another NPC added by ECTV) is naked for some reason. He carries his clothes in his inventory, but just doesn't wear them.

i use bijin in my personal setup aswell. When you merge the NPC retextures mods put bijin all in one esp last. Delete the rest of esps from bijin mods not needed with bijin all in one esp. Then follow the procedure on the page for npcs restore

Hey, I think this procedure will result in Delphine in Riverwood looking walking around with a vanilla face. Don't know why.

I separated my Bijin+Seranaholic+Valerica etc. merge from the NPC Retex merge, and moved the Bijin merge below NPC Fixer ECTV.esp. That way Delphine doesn't have the ugly face issue.

Don't know what in NPC Fixer or NPC Fixer ECTV is causing it.

EDIT2: Also, Book of UUNP is still not in the guide. As noted earlier, one of the compatibility patches requires it as a master.

Edited by johnnywatts

i'm using bijin merged with the others as i said and delphine is not having vanilla face. Ofcourse he was talking about the Requiem guide... for YASH guide i am using a different NPC fixer that includes my other npc looks additions

i have book of uunp in my setup. Which patch exactly has it as master because i think i cleaned some...

Edited by paul666root

i'm using bijin merged with the others as i said and delphine is not having vanilla face. Ofcourse he was talking about the Requiem guide... for YASH guide i am using a different NPC fixer that includes my other npc looks additions

i have book of uunp in my setup. Which patch exactly has it as master because i think i cleaned some...

It was yash2__cloaks.esp that requires Book of UUNP.