SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Almost hit the half-way mark! There's something so strangely enjoyable about modding Skyrim with a guide as comprehensive and as great as this! :)

I'm a little stuck though, I've got to Dragon Combat Overhaul and it's hidden (indefinitely?)

Either don't include it (not a big deal... probably preferable actually if doing a melee playthrough) or ask someone for a copy.

yeah he hid the mod indefinitely... i'd say this is childish but w/e... i'll remove it from the guide

Oh no, all the glitchy flight maneuvers you people will miss :)

Played now a good deal of Vilja's quests and encoutered no problems so far, she makes a lot more changes and involves a lot more than Inigo for example, so there maybe some comflicts but nothing not working or behaving strange ingame so far and her interaction with Inigo alone was worth installing her imo.

And I just can repeat that this guide and setup are simply awesome. Got my ass kicked by vampires from random encounters in the wilds quite some times earlier, so I had developed a healthy fear of them, but gave the Morthal quest a shot nonetheless. The moment you have snuck close up on them and they sense something, you fear they hear your heart pounding like mad and discover you, but slowly realising as they stand right before you, searching, that your invisibility spell is better than their eyes. And then the moment they lull themselves into security and turn their back to you, your silver blade slashes and this formerly nearly unbeatable enemy lies dead on the ground. In all the years I play Skyrim, killing a vampire was never that satisfying.

• +1 2

Dear Paul and JD, just a heads up for your info, regarding my post yesterday about strange subtext when activating Mara's statue in Alternate start cell, Garrouli mentioned RDO as culprit. Yes the RDO - cutting room floor patch has a dialog error in it...i forward the cutting room floor record into the patch and seems alright, but i'm not a patch guru like you guys. If you have the time to look at it i would be grateful but it's no big deal. I don't know how others haven't had this in their game...Any way A BIG THANK YOU TO GARROULI for pointing RDO as culprit.i'm using the final A version of RDO

Berndaroy PS Thanks Guys for all the hard work

Dear Paul and JD, just a heads up for your info, regarding my post yesterday about strange subtext when activating Mara's statue in Alternate start cell, Garrouli mentioned RDO as culprit. Yes the RDO - cutting room floor patch has a dialog error in it...i forward the cutting room floor record into the patch and seems alright, but i'm not a patch guru like you guys. If you have the time to look at it i would be grateful but it's no big deal. I don't know how others haven't had this in their game...Any way A BIG THANK YOU TO GARROULI for pointing RDO as culprit.i'm using the final A version of RDO

Berndaroy PS Thanks Guys for all the hard work

i dont have any errors in the RDO - CRF patch. Are you sure you installed the right patch?

Ok Paul Redownloaded RDO FinalA main .esp and files + Patches version 1.3, and in xedit RDO - cutting room floor=  [iNFO:0002129C] ('Mind you don't cross Tasius. He's in charge around here.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Reference -> [01931000] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Berndaroy

Just a couple minor issues I've noticed after recent updates:

aos__usleep.esp was added to the AOS Patches merge but is missing from the latest Core Pack (1.32)

zzz Miscellaneous Merge Conssitency Patch.esp needs to have DCO master removed. Might also want to correct the spelling (Conssitency -> Consistency) while you're at it, but that's no biggie

Thanks for all your hard work!

• +1 1

Ok Paul Redownloaded RDO FinalA main .esp and files + Patches version 1.3, and in xedit RDO - cutting room floor= [iNFO:0002129C] ('Mind you don't cross Tasius. He's in charge around here.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])

[00:00] INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - \ Reference -> [01931000] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Berndaroy

Well i downloaded too last night just to be sure and i do not have that error...

Install CRF too and make sure in rdo patches (our patches) you dont have any replacers or something

Just wanted to double-check something.

For COR - Crafting Overhaul Reqtified, if the end-user would like to use Campfire, do they still forego using the COR campfire patch?

I dont use campfire but probably you need it... i dont remember being one there

Just a couple minor issues I've noticed after recent updates:

aos__usleep.esp was added to the AOS Patches merge but is missing from the latest Core Pack (1.32)

zzz Miscellaneous Merge Conssitency Patch.esp needs to have DCO master removed. Might also want to correct the spelling (Conssitency -> Consistency) while you're at it, but that's no biggie

Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks. Will fix Edited by paul666root