SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Yes there is no guide, as you are free to choose which enb preset you want to choose. Vivid weather's is not an ENB preset but a weather mod. Vividian enb is the corresponding enb.

You should use enb organizer for everything enb related to keep your skyrim directory clean. Look up how to use it correctly if you don't know by now.

actualy vivid weathers has an ENB preset aswell. Vividian is used in SRLE since Neo liked it better than VW enb.

But... god the guide says to install enb from enb official web and then in wslo guide theres 4 options with their merges you said i need to install vivian enb and vivid weathers but no enb official one? Sorry dont understand

the guide says to either use an ENB preset (any you like) or if not then use the effects files from enbdev since your game can crash without those. Dont use both. I can't make a tutorial on how to install ENB presets since some of them are installed different than others. Read the ENB presets you like page description for help

Hey guys, so I stumbled upon another issue, NobleSkyrimMod has been updated and the recommended B. NSM - FULL Pack v 4.0.2 Performance edition, is not on the uploaders page anymore, is it safe to use the most recent version?

thank you in advance.

yes you can use the latest

• +1 1

So paul if i want to install an enb preset only need the 2 files of enb only that and then one preset correct? And another question if i like only one preset i need enb organizer? Maybe if is an enb problem my ctds maybe its better to install it as always

Edited by razanon

So paul if i want to install an enb preset only need the 2 files of enb only that and then one preset correct? And another question if i like only one preset i need enb organizer? Maybe if is an enb problem my ctds maybe its better to install it as always

This is not rocket science... go google how to install an ENB and just install the ENB of your choice... This has nothing to do with the guide and everything to do with you taking the time to learn how to do something.

Install the ENB whatever way you can figure it out... literally doesn't matter.  End result  you need an ENB preset installed.

If you need help properly configuring WLSO after installing the ENB of your choice ask here... Glad to help you work it out.

Edited by jdsmith2816
  • +1 1

if you use an ENB preset yes you need only those 2 files.

if you use only one ENB preset you can install it manually yes, but with ENB Organizer is much cleaner since you can remove the enb preset simply by switching a button... upon manual install you have to remove all files manually if you want to remove the enb and this requires you to remember what files where exactly. Either way its ok.

Another question about merging. I'm at the Requiem - Patches section and go to merge all those down, and says it completes just fine other than that navmesh the guide says to ignore, but looking back in the log there are a few errors. I don't remember seeing something similar in other merges, but then again I can't say I really paid attention to them that closely.

These are the errors:

Exception copying KA_dlcArmorDragonPriestMaskLorkanHelmet "Heart Stone Mask" [ARMO:1B113F9C]: [06000820] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Exception copying KA_dlcArmorDragonPriestMaskStalhrimHelmet "Stalhrim Mask" [ARMO:1B119D51]: [0600081D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  Copying records from requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp
    Exception copying KA_dunRevakheimMaskClay "Clay Mask" [ARMO:1A063315]: [04AF02E5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskBronzeHelmet "Bronze Mask" [ARMO:1A06FDFF]: [04AF02E4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskCorondumHelmet "Copper Mask" [ARMO:1A07036A]: [04000806] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskIronHelmet "Iron Mask" [ARMO:1A07036C]: [04000808] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSilverHelmet "Silver Mask" [ARMO:1A07036D]: [04000803] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskMoonstoneHelmet "Moonstone Mask" [ARMO:1A07036E]: [04000805] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSteelHelmet "Steel Mask" [ARMO:1A070370]: [04000807] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskGlassHelmet "Glass Mask" [ARMO:1A0780C1]: [04000804] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Is this normal, or am I missing something? The order, number, and names of all the plugins checks out compared to what I see on the guide.

Almost hit the half-way mark! There's something so strangely enjoyable about modding Skyrim with a guide as comprehensive and as great as this! :)

I'm a little stuck though, I've got to Dragon Combat Overhaul and it's hidden (indefinitely?)

yeah he hid the mod indefinitely... i'd say this is childish but w/e... i'll remove it from the guide