SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Paul or JD, I'm using some of your patches and it looks as though everythings OK(used with SRLE EXT LOTD), bar one small glitch. If i start a new game and create character and than activate Mara's statue in Alternate start cell, though she speaks as normal, i have a subtext that states....mind you don't cross Tasius, he's in charge around here.With this subtext showing you cannot interact with the statue, unless you exit dialog and than reactive and all's normal. The same happens at times when talking with another npc in game. You talk..subtext..have to exit and re-talk as normal. I'm not sure if its one of your patches and i apologize before hand if its not...as i never had this with base SRLE Ext LOTD build. Any thoughts suggestion would be appreciated

Berndaroy PS I'm using most of the patches bar LOTD, Requim, Sky radioactive and Indigo...and as stated all seems to be working except this minor glitch

I had this problem too. I updated RDO and rebuilt the merge and the problem disappeared.

Properly install an ENB preset

sadly to say is not ENB preset related. if i load a saved game, CTD, if i Start a Game ok but when i go to bed to enter in the world, CTD.

i dunno what can i do... i followed everithing ok i think. Only i have 2 mods different but are nothing important one to have better lips (mine are pixelated) and the other one gaining XP using training Dummies.

https://modwat.ch/u/Razanon

please someone can help me!?

well, another update, i started game meanwhile i was writing this post, and i need to wait one minute or more to menu show (continue start game etc appears) (maybe is for all the stuff loaded no problem at all). but it goes CTD if i wait minutes in main screen. i started game write post and when i finish to write, theres no game loaded.

Edited by razanon

Ok. Load order ok. Start game ok. Setup mcm addons ok. Choosing option and going to bed ctd. Loading prebius save ctd. Having main menu in alternate window ctd after a while. Using coc command to go anywhere in prisom cell ctd.

Sounds like the ENB issue.  I believe the fix for that was described as just throwing all the ENB files into the Skyrim folder manually and not using ENB Manager.

Um.. i will try what can i do with enb preset? Can install it via mo like guide?

It depends.  Whatever preset you're using, make sure the .esp is installed through MO (and any Skyrim data files that might come with it), and then put the ENB files in your Skyrim folder manually.

It depends. Whatever preset you're using, make sure the .esp is installed through MO (and any Skyrim data files that might come with it), and then put the ENB files in your Skyrim folder manually.

The solution is not to install it manually. You should use enb organizer. But you should use either a custom enb preset like vividian enb, NLA enb... Whatever, or all the files in the default enb archive, not just the two stated in the guide.

Maybe Paul can put a hint in the enb sections, as this problem occurred fairly often in the last days.

I didnt understand friend. Enb files better to not use enb organizer. Ok ill put as always inside skyrim folder. Then i install enb preset (vivid weathers) via mo. But i need to do anything more in enb organizer? Theres no guide tu install a preset in pauls guide

Edited by razanon

I didnt understand friend. Enb files better to not use enb organizer. Ok ill put as always inside skyrim folder. Then i install enb preset (vivid weathers) via mo. But i need to do anything more in enb organizer? Theres no guide tu install a preset in pauls guide

Yes there is no guide, as you are free to choose which enb preset you want to choose. Vivid weather's is not an ENB preset but a weather mod. Vividian enb is the corresponding enb.

You should use enb organizer for everything enb related to keep your skyrim directory clean. Look up how to use it correctly if you don't know by now.