SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Can you send me your load order to check order one by one?

Please do what Paul asked and post your loadorder here. Also you didn't answer the question if you have more than 255 esps in the right pane. If you don't understand something then say so, ignoring and skipping something you don't understand is a major source of problems with modding.

@TheChemist: Don't know if you follow the comments on LotD nexus, but the problem with fairy displays came up and it seems they are caused by bad labeling in the original mod, so it's normal that fairy display number and fairy number might not match.

Please do what Paul asked and post your loadorder here. Also you didn't answer the question if you have more than 255 esps in the right pane. If you don't understand something then say so, ignoring and skipping something you don't understand is a major source of problems with modding.

@TheChemist: Don't know if you follow the comments on LotD nexus, but the problem with fairy displays came up and it seems they are caused by bad labeling in the original mod, so it's normal that fairy display number and fairy number might not match.

No, I haven't followed the conversation. But good to know it's not a problem only on my side. Thanks.

im sure its a something i did wrong because im the only one havind these problems. i havent anymore my first load order. i had a lot of esps after dual seath dual seath its in 200 and i have for example:

aos_cwo in 210

bft_icaio in 235

etc

last one sofia_icaio in 502.

between these i have a lot of esps not ticked because are merged. still dunno how i can see only esps activated in mod organizer right panel. sorry for my english im from spain here.

ok so DynDOLOD Merged there isn't such merge name it should be DynDOLOD - Addons.esp (this is why is not sorted)

everything that is about icaio and cwo should be merged in their respective merges (this are two optional mods that i dont use and are there just because users asked me to leave the patches uploaded) if you use ECTV dont use neither CWO nor ICAIO.

so for example arthville_icaio should be merged into your Arthville Merged mod

aos_cwo should be merged into WLSO Merged

bft_icaio is a leftover delete it we dont use BFT we use CFTO

claralux_icaio should be merged into claralux merged... etc and so on... you get the point i hope.

Moss Rocks.esp should be deleted. We use the one from Northfire's Moutains mod.

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride should be deleted. (you didn't noticed lots of infos in the guide.... we ask a lot of esp removals...)

civil war overhaul.esp and civil war usleep esp should be placed in the first mod section where are the other mods starting with "C" in alphabetical order (i dont use this mod thats why is not in the loadorder)

same with Immersive Citizens esp ..place it where the other mods with "I" are .

requiem civil war patch place it after Requiem Patches Merged.esp

training dummies and targets i dont know where you installed this esp from... i dont have this esp in my LO... remove it.

Edited by paul666root

ok so DynDOLOD Merged there isn't such merge name it should be DynDOLOD - Addons.esp (this is why is not sorted)

everything that is about icaio and cwo should be merged in their respective merges (this are two optional mods that i dont use and are there just because users asked me to leave the patches uploaded) if you use ECTV dont use neither CWO nor ICAIO.

so for example arthville_icaio should be merged into your Arthville Merged mod

aos_cwo should be merged into WLSO Merged

bft_icaio is a leftover delete it we dont use BFT we use CFTO

claralux_icaio should be merged into claralux merged... etc and so on... you get the point i hope.

Moss Rocks.esp should be deleted. We use the one from Northfire's Moutains mod.

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride should be deleted. (you didn't noticed lots of infos in the guide.... we ask a lot of esp removals...)

civil war overhaul.esp and civil war usleep esp should be placed in the first mod section where are the other mods starting with "C" in alphabetical order (i dont use this mod thats why is not in the loadorder)

same with Immersive Citizens esp ..place it where the other mods with "I" are .

requiem civil war patch place it after Requiem Patches Merged.esp

training dummies and targets i dont know where you installed this esp from... i dont have this esp in my LO... remove it.

ok doing all the changes thx a lot ill report results

there wasnt any clue related to merge all de ICAIO patches, is there any instrucion? for example sofia_icaio theres no merge about sofia... ICAIO patches i cant understant it how to merge it 

in the guide only we have a warning if we are installing Cities overhauls, not Immersive citizens. so are compatible CWO with ICAO?

EDIT: I uninstalled ICAIO so was optional and dont want more headaches.

Edited by razanon

ICAIO and CWO do not work with ECTV overhauls... if you use ICAIO and CWO do not install ECTV.

no merges are provided since i do not use them. I wanted to remove them entirely but i was asked to keep the patches uploaded...

i already told you where to place the patches... in each their coresponding merge (you wont find any info about those patches in the merge page) sofia_icaio is alone... place it after sofia ?

So, I ran into this bug as well. Didn't occur in a new Vanilla save, but did occur in a new Reqtified save. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but I was able to fix it by adding the 'Public Area' flag back to the Drunken Huntsman. It was being removed by WLSO  Merged.esp. Dug a little further and found that wlso__ele.esp was removing the flag. This is as of WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches 1.06 in Core Pack 1.29

Hmm, probably snuck in from interesting npc's or ICAIO... Cell records are copied from the winning master when creating an override of anything in a cell.  Nice catch though.  I'd guess it's left over from a change ICAIO makes.. would have to re-install it to confirm though... guess it doesn't really matter.

How do you change the record in TES5Edit? Where is it located?

So I'm going through the merge process of all the esps and got to the Farmhouse Chimneys section. It says I need the plugin FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF+ArthmoorVillages.esp from Farmhouse Chimneys, but the only one that gets installed is FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp. I've reinstalled the mod a few times now making absolutely sure I had the correct options selected, but it's always just the FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp and not the Arthmoor Villages version. The version I downloaded is correct as well (2.8), but just to be sure I re-downloaded it after deleting my old one.

Is there a typo in the guide, or am I missing a file somewhere?

EDIT: Alright, after looking through the installers on the Farmhouse Chimney page the only version that contains the proper file is version 2.6. 2.8 doesn't have the file in it at all.

Edited by zerohaste

How do you change the record in TES5Edit? Where is it located?

its fixed now. download the latest WLSO patches

So I'm going through the merge process of all the esps and got to the Farmhouse Chimneys section. It says I need the plugin FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF+ArthmoorVillages.esp from Farmhouse Chimneys, but the only one that gets installed is FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp. I've reinstalled the mod a few times now making absolutely sure I had the correct options selected, but it's always just the FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp and not the Arthmoor Villages version. The version I downloaded is correct as well (2.8), but just to be sure I re-downloaded it after deleting my old one.

Is there a typo in the guide, or am I missing a file somewhere?

EDIT: Alright, after looking through the installers on the Farmhouse Chimney page the only version that contains the proper file is version 2.6. 2.8 doesn't have the file in it at all.

yes the correct esp name is FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp