SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I can see the bug - hands brown, face grey. 

Grey face bugs are caused by mismatches between the face definition in the last esp defining the npc's face, and the meshes in /meshes/actors/character/facegendata/facegeom/<espname>/<npc formid> and /textures in /textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint<espname>/<npc formid>.

My first guess is that somehow those mesh and texture files didn't get copied correctly during your merge.

Edit: updated to clarify the folders should have the same name as the last esp.

I had that wrong.The folder name needs to be the same as the esp/esm that initially defines the npc. I did a quick check using RS Children and the updated meshes and textures were in <path>skyrim.esm

Check to see if the ETAC meshes and textures are in <path>/ECTV Merged.esp

Edited by nickrud

Hm. I think I've got that a bit wrong. It's been a while since I had to track this down - it may be that the folder name needs to be the same as the esp/esm that initially defines the npc. I started over on my skyrim install recently when I switched back to win 7 from win 10 and don't have an install I can double check on. Check to see if the meshas and textures are in <path>/ECTV Merged.esp

Ok I looked in the ECTV folder and the nif number are different from xedit, e.g. Thaik xedit number is DF920b27 but in the texture folder has 00920b27. I'm going to try changing the numbers to see if it fixes my problem.

Ok I looked in the ECTV folder and the nif number are different from xedit, e.g. Thaik xedit number is DF920b27 but in the texture folder has 00920b27. I'm going to try changing the numbers to see if it fixes my problem.

no, the first two need to be 00. The game engine will add the correct load order to the nif file name.

Hi folks!

Just started Forgotten City and I have this:

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=enb+2016_11_13+21_19_03_25.bmp

MFG comes up with nothing and I tried redownloading FC to no avail. Seems like missing mesh...any ideas?

It's in the center of the city and it's the same both before and after I travel back in time - I can walk on it as if it's a continuation of the road, but clearly something is awry :/

Thronewolf

Edited by Thronewolf

Where exactly is that?

EDIT: Nvm i found the place.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/amnfh11he7pyu21/Screenshot%202016-11-13%2023.09.13.png?dl=0

its ok there...

check again the forgotten city install ? make sure its unpacked ?

try on a new game if still the same. start a new game. Go outside. open console and write tmm 1

open map and go directly there and check.

Edited by paul666root

Documentation bug report ;)

Farmhouse Chimney Merge: Farmhouse Chimneys 2.8 has changed the way it handles Arthmoor's villages. If you select all of them they're rolled into FarmhouseChimneys.esp rather than FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF+ArthmoorVillages.esp  . The current esp is FarmhouseChimneysLAL+CRF.esp

(checked with Tes5edit).

Hey, just wondering a couple things as I work through the install guide.

• Arthville Patches - will the number associated with Darkwater Crossing change once I finalize my load order? Should I wait until the end to make these edits?
  • No Dragon LODs - the Nexus link is to your Patch Central mod page, but there's no patch for this? Should I download the original mod? The version number is also different from your list (2.1).

Apologies if I've missed something obvious, or if it's explained later in the guide. Been away from Skyrim for a while, I miss SRLE but this looks like a fantastic update - Thanks Paul666root!

Edited by NoInterVention

What I do if I found a grey face bug is this

- Open MO data tab and go to textures/actors/character/facegen? (I believe, I don't really remember the directories) and choose the respective folder.

- go to find the facegen file for the actors ID, and see who else overwrites the facegen

- rearrange left pane to the facegen recommended from the guide.

Edited by reddvilzz

So finally done I think. Installed iNeeds too (the more immersive the better).

Thing is beautification with ETAC... too much Fps hit even for a GTX 1070...

20161114030826_1.jpg20161113143700_1.jpg20161114030640_1.jpg20161112143040_1.jpg

I got from 4 up to 45 fps (average 20+) in Whiterun with this setup with or without ENB. It seems Skyrim isn't meant to be overloaded that much.