SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I used the ENB organizer... but the NLA download DOES contain ESPs, which are included in the merge guide. The esp name is "Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp ". I'll try screwing around with the ENB settings, but I'm not sure if that'll help.

that is the weather mod not the enb preset. NLA is both weather mod and enb preset. ENB preset only contains effects assets and enbseries.ini

check again your Crash Fixes ini and make sure you got the custom memory blocks enabled and a value set (check ingame console so that you dont have 100% there to any block)

also check enblocal again and make sure you enabled auto detect video memory

Edited by paul666root

I hadn't done either of those, but I activated custom memory blocks, and set the values to 64, 128, and 256, all of which resulted in crashes, as well as enabling auto detect video memory size, still crashing the same as before. at 128, the usage of the blocks was max 60% (while in the ASLAL room), and about 35% at 256. Don't know if that helps..

One other thing - the VideoMemorySizeMB detector thingy claims that I have 4064 MB of "video memory" (I assume that means VRAM) whereas my graphics card only has 2048 mb. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but when I change the VideoMemorySizeMB to 2048, I get a "skyrim.exe has stopped working" error message, instead of an errorless CTD. I'm also running windows 8, if that makes a difference.

So the other day I installed Windows 7 on a separate drive, and started fresh. In the process I forgot to keep an backup of Heavy Armory - CCO Version. Is there someone that might have the esp and can help me out? 

I need this too!

I'm also at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, a new version of Heavy Armory went up yesterday, 3.2

I've got it working now, great thanks to everyone (especially paul and TheChemist :P) I do have a few additional questions, however. My fps is currently rather lacking, at about 40 indoors and 25-30 outdoors, and the load times are exorbitantly long (about 30s-1m). Is there any way to cut down on this? The graphical mods and ENB are beautiful as hell, but I wouldn't mind disabling a few of the more resource-intensive ones. Thanks again to everyone involved here, you've really created a work of art. :)

Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Central was updated to 16.11.4 (the guide uses 16.11.2). It seems that Heavy Armory / IW / IA situation has changed a bit. It installs now one big file called "DBM_HA+IW+IA_Patch.esp" instead of two separate files. The problem is that Merge Plugins Standalone reports a lot of errors in this file and I can't merge these patches. There seems to be awful lot of errors (maybe the patch was updated to Heavy Armory 3.2?) and I don't know how to fix them :(

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/7cPYnDn

Unfortunately LotD Patch Central 16.11.2 is not available to download anymore :( I still have it because I downloaded it earlier, so I can use it for myself, however I think the guide might need an update for people who will be installing it fresh.

Edited by Finnen

So you fix an issue and another appears. haha

I reviewed my beautification guide, fixed some odds and ends, installed my Somber enb (it looks amazing) but here's what wrong this time:

a) The immersive Hud hotkey stopped working. No matter which button I assign, the compass and rest of the hud doesn't appear.

b) The Frostfall bars showing cold and hot feel a bit "wrong". The cold one works OK showing blue gradually growing when you get colder. The heat one however, remains empty with a red halo around it but it doesn't feel up with the yellow/red color when you stand near a heat source and you get the message "I'm starting to feel warmer".

c) The crash on the loading screen if you click a button is still there, no idea what's causing it. It loads up normally if I leave it alone too.

d) The better dynamic snow.esp is not present in the SMC output folder so I have to re-enable the Ruffled Feather. 

I think I will just delete the whole installation and start fresh...

Regarding B, I think that is the new default behavior of frostfall 3.2.

I also have the issues you describe in C since I updated to the new onetweak version.

You think it's because of OneTweak? I haven't tested without it. This crash happens when loading the game initially from the menu screen. If I'm already in the game and transit between cell areas like entering a house, it seems to be gone. Reloading a game makes it happen again.

Regarding the updated Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Central. The new patch for armors/weapons requires the NEW Heavy Armory, so the old CCO Version is no longer supported.. 
Taked directly from the modpage - "You need to be using Heavy Armory v3.1 and NOT be using the old CCOR replacement .esp"

So to everyone that helped me with the CCO Version yesterday, thanks alot! But it looks like Im still stuck then since I dont have the old Patch Central left either.. 

Edited by Spoodle

One other thing - the VideoMemorySizeMB detector thingy claims that I have 4064 MB of "video memory" (I assume that means VRAM) whereas my graphics card only has 2048 mb. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but when I change the VideoMemorySizeMB to 2048, I get a "skyrim.exe has stopped working" error message, instead of an errorless CTD. I'm also running windows 8, if that makes a difference.

if you have win 8 or 10 then you have max 4064 vram for directx 9 games.

check with Skyrim Performance Monitor when you try to get outside the cell and see if you dont reach over that 4gb mem limit