SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Could someone please clarify how to install an ENB preset? Do I need to do anything with ENB organizer or just install the esp?

Install the esp like a normal mod. Check the mod order page to know where to place it. Install all enb rated filed with enb organizer.

Edit: meant esp, wrote emb, sorry.

Edited by TheChemist

Could someone please clarify how to install an ENB preset? Do I need to do anything with ENB organizer or just install the esp?

ok so you need to read the ENB preset's page. Some require some extra installation.

the basic installation is something like this:

Open ENB Organizer. *Note: Do NOT run this through Mod Organizer.*

Click the icon in the top left corner that looks like three horizontal bars and select Presets.

Click [+] Add > Import Folder Or Archive.

In the "Add Preset" window, set the name to Vividian ENB then click [browse] > [browse For Folder].

Navigate to YOUR ENB FOLDER/ENB Install Files (this is where enbseries folder and enbseries.ini are found) then click [Ok].

Check the "Use Global enblocal.ini" checkbox and select the currently installed binary.

Click [save] then drag the switch to the left of Skyrim <version> to the right to activate it. The icon should turn blue.

Close ENB Organizer.

if your enb has esps then you can merge them with WLSO or just place them after wlso.

Edited by paul666root

So after many days of looking for the mods of SMC I finally managed to complete it.

There result is this:

20161112044449_1.jpg

It is indeed heavy as it takes up around 4,7GB of VRAM and over 5GB of RAM. To be honest it's quite bright for my taste of Skyrim so I will be changing my ENB shortly.

For comparison without the SMC installed this is it:

20161112051959_1.jpg20161112054236_1.jpg

Now for some issues I encountered with SMC (as always):

SMC is quite heavy and sometimes it can mess things up regarding meshes, textures etc.

So here is one weird thing:

[spoiler=NSFW]

20161112045650_1.jpg

I guess it got censored hahaa

Another thing I encountered was that the ENB in-game menu was invisible.

The game also crashes during load if I click a mouse button or otherwise move around the 3D images of the loading screen.

Also the LODs of trees were cut in half with the beautification setup but I fixed it by not deleting the files in the Skyrim Flora Overhaul mod.

Edited by TechAngel85

Another inconsistency between guide and integration pages:

integration has this order

CATM - BadGremlins Something Fishy

CATM - BadGremlins Captured Fairies

CATM - BadGremlins Great JarHunt

CATM - Patches

CATM - BadGremlins Trophy Heads

while guide has this

[CATM - BadGremlins Captured Fairies]

[CATM - BadGremlins Great JarHunt]

[CATM - Patches]

[CATM - BadGremlins Something Fishy]

[CATM - BadGremlins Trophy Heads]

So after many days of looking for the mods of SMC I finally managed to complete it.

There result is this:

20161112044449_1.jpg

It is indeed heavy as it takes up around 4,7GB of VRAM and over 5GB of RAM. To be honest it's quite bright for my taste of Skyrim so I will be changing my ENB shortly.

For comparison without the SMC installed this is it:

20161112051959_1.jpg20161112054236_1.jpg

Now for some issues I encountered with SMC (as always):

SMC is quite heavy and sometimes it can mess things up regarding meshes, textures etc.

So here is one weird thing:

20161112045650_1.jpg

I guess it got censored hahaa

Another thing I encountered was that the ENB in-game menu was invisible.

The game also crashes during load if I click a mouse button or otherwise move around the 3D images of the loading screen.

Also the LODs of trees were cut in half with the beautification setup but I fixed it by not deleting the files in the Skyrim Flora Overhaul mod.

SMC doesn't mess things up with meshes and textures. ;)  SMC also has nothing to do with your ENB including it's brightness.

In-game ENB menu is only un-useable if running SPM or you botched the install.

As for the censoring... it looks like you installed some body mods from SMC... all of which were supposed to be skiped.  You should check the list of mods not to install again.  If that's not the case then your WSCO install is maybe messed up.

CATM - Patches

while guide has this

[CATM - Patches]

Thanks for pointing that out.  In the meantime, until the guide is fixed, just pick one as it does't matter :)

Edited by jdsmith2816

SMC doesn't mess things up with meshes and textures. ;)  SMC also has nothing to do with your ENB including it's brightness.

In-game ENB menu is only un-useable if running SPM or you botched the install.

As for the censoring... it looks like you installed some body mods from SMC... all of which were supposed to be skiped.  You should check the list of mods not to install again.  If that's not the case then your WSCO install is maybe messed up.

You're right about the ENB / SPM part. As for the other, I will check when I get home. I distinctly remember NOT downloading any body mods with the SMC though. The WSCO install is not messed up as it works fine before the beautification. I changed my ENB into the Grim & Somber and looks amazing now. Pictures to follow.

I've had issues with textures and SMC in the past and I had been tried to avoid it. I will rebuild if I find any body mods were downloaded by accident.

Also a mod suggestion: Gopher's Pumping Iron: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29476/?

It's quite light and gives a really good immersion into the game.

CATM - Patches

while guide has this

[CATM - Patches]

yes well doesn't really matter how the order is in the guide as long as you use the Mod Order page to sort your mods.

You're right about the ENB / SPM part. As for the other, I will check when I get home. I distinctly remember NOT downloading any body mods with the SMC though. The WSCO install is not messed up as it works fine before the beautification. I changed my ENB into the Grim & Somber and looks amazing now. Pictures to follow.

I've had issues with textures and SMC in the past and I had been tried to avoid it. I will rebuild if I find any body mods were downloaded by accident.

Also a mod suggestion: Gopher's Pumping Iron: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29476/?

It's quite light and gives a really good immersion into the game.

i dont have any issues with SMC. Is that a certain NPC ?

I don't like the ideea behind Pumping Iron, but if you do you can add it to your Load Order. The main reason anyway for not adding it is that I wont add any mod to this guide until it can be ported to SSE. So this guide is pretty much there just fixing problems/testing only now.

Thanks for pointing that out.  In the meantime, until the guide is fixed, just pick one as it does't matter :)

Yeah, I already knew that - it's why I called it an inconsistency rather than a bug ;) 

Although, one of my old documentation project managers would have given me a withering side eye if I let that past me when we were struggling to exit beta  :innocent:

Yeah, I already knew that - it's why I called it an inconsistency rather than a bug ;) 

Although, one of my old documentation project managers would have given me a withering side eye if I let that past me when we were struggling to exit beta  :innocent:

yes well I can understand that on a paid project  :^_^:

yes well doesn't really matter how the order is in the guide as long as you use the Mod Order page to sort your mods.

i dont have any issues with SMC. Is that a certain NPC ?

I don't like the ideea behind Pumping Iron, but if you do you can add it to your Load Order. The main reason anyway for not adding it is that I wont add any mod to this guide until it can be ported to SSE. So this guide is pretty much there just fixing problems/testing only now.

Just a random female bandit. I will check to see if anyone else is that way. 

Do you think it needs any patch in order for it work with Requiem or some other mod? 

I can't wait for this and Neo's guide to be ready for SSE. hehe