SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm just about at the end of the guide and the only change I've made is the removal of Vigor (don't like it compared to wildcat).

My concern, especially based on the reports of others, is that I will run into issues with the conflict resolution without Vigor. None of the Vigor esps are listed as required masters for the conflict resolution but there is a single reference to Vigor in the guide. Will I run into problems with the conflict resolution due to that reason?

Ps, congrats Darth!

Also random though...

Is there any reason/difficulty with including "Breezehome FullyUpgradable"? I've always thought that was a great mod in a classic spot but it never seems to be included in many mod lists. Is compatibility an issue? Just wondering! If it could be added without issue, I think I'd go for it! =D

I used it and liked it, but now I use Breezhome by lupus..There is a problem with Skyrim Project Optimization but you could use the "No Player Homes" version..You'll need to make your own CR..

Just going through the merges, in integration guide The Eyes Of Beauty - Dawnguard Update (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO) this is written.

but noowhere in the faces merge is this coppied to the merge folder of faces? do we still disable this mod on left side?

You need the 3dnpc patch too

I believe you meant the patch for Immersive Citizens, that I'm missing and is in the FOMOD instructions in SRLE base.

I don't think we used a RRR patch for 3dnpc when I look into the old SRLExt guide

RRR messes up a quest giver in Nightgate Inn as well.

I missed that one. I though it wouldn't be a big deal but apparently this is what I would be missing (from the Wiki):

You need to show Kegbreaker to Auyren before the display in the Daedric Exhibit Hall will become available.

So it would be a big deal. But I'm guessing I could always add Kegbreaker using the console or do I actually have to complete the quest?

Do you have any ideia if making LotD compatible with RRR is on top of icecreamassassin priority list or if it's something that will take a while to be fixed?

Edited by edynacio

Just going through the merges, in integration guide The Eyes Of Beauty - Dawnguard Update (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO) this is written.

but noowhere in the faces merge is this coppied to the merge folder of faces? do we still disable this mod on left side?

I wondered the same thing. Since its not included in the merge my guess is no. Could just be a mistake. 

that is reffering to this Optionals: Dawnguard Update 

when you install from SRLE base there is an optional called Dawnguard update and since the policy of SRLE base is to install optionals as separate mod folders in MO then in the SRLE LOTD integration guide this appears as a separate mod folder... but actually in my installation The Eyes of Beauty is installed with the 'merge' option in MO in the same mod folder so that when you do the Faces Merge those files get copied in the merge aswell.

I'll correct that in the integration guide since it's wrong.

Guys, I have troubles, and I need help :o

I upgraded my install from 3/08 to 10/08 and I've got no menu when I'm loading the game - only the spinning emblem. If I unload the conflict resolution, I can have access to the menu again. Any idea what might be causing this ?

I upgraded my install from 3/08 to 10/08 and I've got no menu when I'm loading the game - only the spinning emblem. If I unload the conflict resolution, I can have access to the menu again. Any idea what might be causing this ?

Same here. I've had that issue since I downloaded the new conflict resolution.

OK so it would appear that there is some very funky going on with the CR. Personally I can't think what it could be. I won't be able to actually look at it for a few days my recommendation is if you haven't already changed don't to this newer version then don't.

that is reffering to this Optionals: Dawnguard Update 

when you install from SRLE base there is an optional called Dawnguard update and since the policy of SRLE base is to install optionals as separate mod folders in MO then in the SRLE LOTD integration guide this appears as a separate mod folder... but actually in my installation The Eyes of Beauty is installed with the 'merge' option in MO in the same mod folder so that when you do the Faces Merge those files get copied in the merge aswell.

I'll correct that in the integration guide since it's wrong.

Another mistake in the integration guide is the Cutting Room Floor RS children patch.