SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

How easy would it be to remove Sofia from this mix? I want to use your merged patch because of the hand-fettling, but don't use Sofia.

I used merge plugins 1.9 script in xEdit to build the merge, so you may have to use the merge plugin manager 1.2 script to modify it.

Not sure if you can play with it in the standalone version, but you can try.

Not sure if we need this or if it is already covered in the CR, but this patch for Undeath and Imperious just came out. Also an Undeath / Imperious / Disparity version.

Undeath Imperious Liches

Found it on Reddit. Author mentions it is the first thing he has released on Nexus, so he asks everyone to please let him know if there are any bugs. But he says he has tested it pretty thoroughly and he doesn't think there are any.

Added:

• Khajiit show ears
  • Northfires Photoreal Mountains
  • Moon and star patches merged
  • New xEdit Script Section.

Updated:

• Legacy of The Dragonborn
  • Landscape and enviroment merge
  • SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution
  • SRLE Extended Install guide

Removed:

• None

Please note with Legacy of the Dragonborn being updated this will require a new save sorry can't be helped.

do you still have my warmaidens installed?

Also what version of the CR do you have?

Woot for Khajiit Ears Show!

Merging realistic ragdolls and forces will put skeleton files after xpmse which causes hdt stuff to break.

I think moving xpmse.esp all the way to the bottom of the load order coule fix it. The author mentioned the lower the better. I think it needs its own metadata for loot perhaps?

I think moving xpmse.esp all the way to the bottom of the load order coule fix it. The author mentioned the lower the better. I think it needs its own metadata for loot perhaps?

I think the issue is that the merge is placed below xpmse on the left side so skeleton.nif is overwritten

I think the issue is that the merge is placed below xpmse on the left side so skeleton.nif is overwritten

On my srle extended I merged the 2 together and it still overwrite xpmse on left side but no issue at all with skeleton related I just put xpmse.esp lower at the load order. I could be wrong.

You merged the 2 together ? xpmse and realistic ragdoll ?

If you did that since xpmse was already at the bottom of realistic ragdoll it has xpmse files and so your fix is unrelated.

HEre in the misc merge it's only the realistic ragdoll files that overwrites xpmse alone.

Hi there, really appreciate this guide, I just have a couple of questions.

First, is there a reason why Vilja isn't included in the added companions? I usually add her and as I understand it she's one of the most popular companions. Would there be any conflict to installing Vilja in this case?

Second, what is the reason for using both Vigor and Wildcat at the same time? With so much overlap, how does using both systems benefit? Would I be able to remove Vigor and just use Wildcat? I appreciate the lighter footprint offered by Wildcat.

Hi there, really appreciate this guide, I just have a couple of questions.

First, is there a reason why Vilja isn't included in the added companions? I usually add her and as I understand it she's one of the most popular companions. Would there be any conflict to installing Vilja in this case?

Second, what is the reason for using both Vigor and Wildcat at the same time? With so much overlap, how does using both systems benefit? Would I be able to remove Vigor and just use Wildcat? I appreciate the lighter footprint offered by Wildcat.

There is no Vilja, only Inigo. ^_^

Yes you can use just Wildcat. No problem. That's what I'm doing. I find the bandage system annoying.

For the first question, I believe Darth finds Vilja annoying, so that is why she is not included. :-P

I played with Vilja for a while, and she really started to grate on me, so I understand where Darth is coming from.

I thought her interactions with Inigo were great at first and she is very well done but now she's just repetitive and annoying as hell.  As far as I can tell you can't even dismiss her.  If I have to listen to her complain about finding her book, going to dawnstar or having the same conversation with Inigo over and over and over again one more time I might have to remove her essential status.  Of course, I quickly feel that way with most of the custom followers.  Maybe I'm just not a people person.   ::D: