SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi,

For those who want to access the SRLE Extended: Legacy of the Dragonborn, I have created my own version of the guide, it does not have ALL the mods from the guide, but probably about 90%, I have shared this on my Google drive, is anyone is interested. Link below:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

EDIT: This is a work in progress.

As the Wiki is now up I wiil be taking this down...

Well, quick question regarding Undeath while waiting for the wiki to come back up.

Is Race Compatibility on the SRLE Legacy guide just for the Undeath lichform transfromation?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168/?

I believe it is yes.

Wouldn't the relatively new Undeath Classical Lichdom mod solve this issue?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84937/?

It seems to fix a lot of issues with Undeath even using Immersive Lichdom.  I'm just trying to figure out why Race Compatibility and Race Menu are on the SRLE Guide - is there a use of them other than this?

I did not know about Undeath Classical Lichdom. looking at it will mean an update to the CR and yet another a new game if we swap.

Edit: It looks like if you follow the Undeath Classical Lichdom mod author's cleaning instructions Race Compatibility will no longer be required by Immersive Lichdom. If you don't then it will. It will still mean an update to the CR and a new game thou.

Also Race Menu have nothing to do with Immersive Lichdom it us a mod that helps improve character creation.

AND YAY FOR THE WIKI WORKING AGAIN.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Neat.  So was that the only reason Race Compatibility was on the guide, for Undeath?  So I can safely drop it if I use Classical Lichdom?  Or was Race Compatibility there for other reasons?

I mean, yes, it won't be needed for Undeath.  What else is it good for?

Edited by Minoke

Neat.  So was that the only reason Race Compatibility was on the guide, for Undeath?  So I can safely drop it if I use Classical Lichdom?  Or was Race Compatibility there for other reasons?

It's only there because it is need for Undeath Immersive Lichdom. So if you follow the mod authors cleaning instructions you can remove it. It is a master for the CR but those records can just be deleted as well.

I am actually on the fence about Undeath really if others want to keep it then I'll look at switching to Classical Lichdom

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ok guys please note the SRLE Extended LOTD - Custom Fixes is the same archive Gutmaw provided a few days ago so if you got that you don't need the one from the nexus page.

He also he said i should mention:

"3rd Party Textures:  The mods in this guide have been scrubbed and tested for compatibility.  If you add any texture mods beyond what's in the guide, be aware that you may be overwriting textures placed onto Parallax meshes from Project Parallax, Vivid Landscapes, ELFX Parallax Meshes, etc.  In this case, if your textures don't include a heightmap (or parallax map), the heightmap from the conflicting texture will be used and will most likely make your new texture appear very strange in game."

If you want more details on that best to ask him as that went over my pretty little head hehehe.

Ok sorry but I am wrong Race Compatibility is still required for the Immersive Lichdom Ordinator Patch and the Undeath Imperious Liches patch.

However I am still on the fence about Undeath.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

please also note I have had a deeper look and the CACO patches and the Undeath Patches from JD will need updating for Classical Lichdom.

As I am leaning towards dumping Undeath from the guide these probably won't be updated for it.

Edit: You will also need to clean AAE Patches merged and possibly LOTD Patches Merged. Classical Lichdom is proving to be a headace.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1