SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I think the idea is to use Undeath, Immersive Lichdom, AND Classical Lichdom together.  (You kinda have to - UCL uses both Undeath and UIL as masters).  But some of the SRLE stuff might be disrupted - maybe - like the patches on the SRLE Legacy Nexus page - maybe - Idunno?  (Beside, the Straw Poll put up by Lexy is pro-Undeath so far.)

Edited by Minoke

Hello all,

Since the progression of SKSE64 I decided to do some preparations for a SR:LE Extended playthrough. After following the guide there seemed to have been too much notes I had to take, so I decided to make a handy Google Sheet to keep track of my progress. It isn't even close to finished but maybe some of you would find it useful: 

SR:LE Extended LOTD Skyrim Special Edition 64 Early Access DLC Forever Free UNP v.0.001alpha (SR:LE ELOTD SSE 64 EADLCFFUNP)

The columns are mostly self-explanatory, except the 'Converted/From Oldrim' section. Since I haven't set up a legend yet:

'Textures' means the mod only contained textures or I only grabbed the textures from the mod.

'Nif opt' means I used SSE Nif Optimizer to convert the meshes required for SSE compatibility. 

I will be editing this post if I need to explain further.

Nothing is tested so you can simply use the sheet as a reference. The SR:LE Extended guide also has patches made by Darth_mathias which I will have to look further in to after completing the sheet and enough SKSE mods have been converted.

I have decided not to use some mods because they don't feel completely necessary to me and my play style. Notes should cover why I decided not to use the mod.

I'm actually about to be a very busy person in the upcoming future so progress could be slow, but I'm trying to time it so plenty of SKSE mods are converted, Skywind is released, and senpai Darth_mathias notices me (and helps me with patching).

Wish me luck.

You mean the patches from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/? ?

Why would Classical Lichdom affect the CACO and Undeath patches?  What do they even do?  I'm looking at the Undeath patch from there and I just see a USLEEP patch, a Falskaar patch, and a flora fix patch... why would Classic Lichdom affect this?

Well the USLEEP Patch will need updating cos it contains data from Undeath that will get deleted if you follow the Classical Lichdom mod authors recommended cleaning process. it also looking like the Undeath CRF patch won't be needed anymore with Classical Lichdom (if you have done the cleaning process whcih you should)

Dropping Undeath Immersive Lichdom would be a shame.. should swap over to Classical for sure though.   Just my personal opinion though :P

If Undeath stays (and at the moment the Strawpool is Pro Undeath) I will look at Classical Lichdom. From by very quick look yesterday we would still need Immersive Lichdom

High Level Enemies - SIC Edition is now on the Immersive Creatures Nexus page.

Ok but the patch for AAE from SirJesto uses what we currently have so stick with that cos i don't want to keep bugging him.

Hello all,

Since the progression of SKSE64 I decided to do some preparations for a SR:LE Extended playthrough. After following the guide there seemed to have been too much notes I had to take, so I decided to make a handy Google Sheet to keep track of my progress. It isn't even close to finished but maybe some of you would find it useful: 

SR:LE Extended LOTD Skyrim Special Edition 64 Early Access DLC Forever Free UNP v.0.001alpha (SR:LE ELOTD SSE 64 EADLCFFUNP)

The columns are mostly self-explanatory, except the 'Converted/From Oldrim' section. Since I haven't set up a legend yet:

'Textures' means the mod only contained textures or I only grabbed the textures from the mod.

'Nif opt' means I used SSE Nif Optimizer to convert the meshes required for SSE compatibility. 

I will be editing this post if I need to explain further.

Nothing is tested so you can simply use the sheet as a reference. The SR:LE Extended guide also has patches made by Darth_mathias which I will have to look further in to after completing the sheet and enough SKSE mods have been converted.

I have decided not to use some mods because they don't feel completely necessary to me and my play style. Notes should cover why I decided not to use the mod.

I'm actually about to be a very busy person in the upcoming future so progress could be slow, but I'm trying to time it so plenty of SKSE mods are converted, Skywind is released, and senpai Darth_mathias notices me (and helps me with patching).

Wish me luck.

Ok good luck just so you know me and Darth have no plans to write a new guide anytime soon.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

In my load order, seems that the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged - SRLE Extended LoTD merge is making the Design of the Nords -- MARKARTH mod redundant. As the same file is part of Hold Border Banners, so should Design of the Nords -- MARKARTH be moved to be below the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merge.

In my load order, seems that the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged - SRLE Extended LoTD merge is making the Design of the Nords -- MARKARTH mod redundant. As the same file is part of Hold Border Banners, so should Design of the Nords -- MARKARTH be moved to be below the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merge.

no the texture folder from Hold Border banners and thus Landscape Environment and Clutter Merge is removed cos it seemed pointless having a fully redundant folder.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Lexy hi! Can you refresh my memory, but I vaguely recall reading that this guide would not be compatible with "The great nexus sky rim overhaul mod" or NSO. Is that correct....last day of holiday and trawling through nexus mods whilst slowly cooking like a split roast on sun lounger beneath a blazing sun like some bad baal/sun worshiper...best regards

Lexy hi! Can you refresh my memory, but I vaguely recall reading that this guide would not be compatible with "The great nexus sky rim overhaul mod" or NSO. Is that correct....last day of holiday and trawling through nexus mods whilst slowly cooking like a split roast on sun lounger beneath a blazing sun like some bad baal/sun worshiper...best regards

i can't remember but i guess it not compatible without some work.

For the Atlas Map Markers mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14976/?), I understand that the .esp isn't needed for the MCM-Support mod covers it.

My question is this - if you want to use the 'World Encounters' option on it, does that change things?

cos the esp comes from Atlas Map Markers - Updated with MCM so no point having a redundant esp installed.

Edit: Sorry i didn't actually answer you question basically i am not sure I have always used it as per SRLE Base whcih is what we use.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hey Lexy.  I'm a little late to the party and just started installing this guide after getting tired of waiting for SSE to mature.  I'm to the locations section and noticed the note about spices of life.  FYI, I did a google search and see that spice of life was reuploaded (I apologize if this has already been discussed, 500+ pages is just too much for me to go through).  I was thinking of adding it since I wasn't playing Skyrim when it was in the guide before and was wondering if you can recall any other issues I might have (besides the one mentioned in the guide already, of course).

Thanks for all the hard work, I'm really looking forward to LOTD for the first time.

FYI, I switched the Bethini preset to high and increased the textures only to Ultra.  The game plays amazingly now and I don't notice any difference.  averaging 52 FPS, even in high traffic areas.  Very pleased.  Thanks everyone for your help

-bmccarti

yes like i said BethINI hehehe glad you got to working and are happy.

Hey Lexy.  I'm a little late to the party and just started installing this guide after getting tired of waiting for SSE to mature.  I'm to the locations section and noticed the note about spices of life.  FYI, I did a google search and see that spice of life was reuploaded (I apologize if this has already been discussed, 500+ pages is just too much for me to go through).  I was thinking of adding it since I wasn't playing Skyrim when it was in the guide before and was wondering if you can recall any other issues I might have (besides the one mentioned in the guide already, of course).

Thanks for all the hard work, I'm really looking forward to LOTD for the first time.

hey cstarkey42 nice to have you back yeah I know spice of life was re-uploaded via thecaretaker account I decide not reinstall it more because I never overly liked it that much (And VRAM is already quite high). The instructions were left so those that did have it knew they had a little bit for work to do to make it compatible. Also just a heads up suggest not starting a new game just yet there might maybe a change or two on the way that will require a new game :;): it depends on the results of a certain Strawpoll https://www.strawpoll.me/13957399 (last plug promise).

Edited by DarkladyLexy