SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Dude... its a section at the start of the main page.

I mean like generate a list with the installation order, and then next to the name the special considerations for every mod installation procedure. I think it would come in handy to review and check one's installation status vs the guide.

Lot of work to do it and most of it will be doubling up on instructions already present.

Nozzer thank you, yeah hand has desended upon the forhead yet again!!!!!!!!

Berndaroy

Trust me mate... I have a permanent hand shaped bruise on my face from all the face palming I do with modding games. You're not alone. Edited by Nozzer66

What I can do and is only basically a cut and paste is put a section in the guide in the end section reminding what the LOOT rules are and have them in one place.

The guide's pretty verbose already though I don't want to make it too much more word heavy.

What I can do and is only basically a cut and paste is put a section in the guide in the end section reminding what the LOOT rules are and have them in one place.

The guide's pretty verbose already though I don't want to make it too much more word heavy.

Personally dude I don't think it is really needed but it could be useful more as double check by users to make sure they got all the LOOT Rules. As always I will leave up to you decide.

Wouldn't be easier to provide the people with the Metadata extracted from the tool with all your recommendations than to list all of those? Although I don't know if it is even possible to access these Metadata in a useful format. Then for the people would be only to copy/ paste it to the LOOT folder where the original (if exists) is.

Alkira.

Given I'm not even sure that's possible, I think I'll leave it as is for now...

Plus at least this way we're encouraging people to look at the mods config menus and decide if they like our suggestions or prefer their own. I often put the clock for example in the left hand corner instead.

Edited by Nozzer66

I have thought for awhile Having the LOOT rules at the end of the guide would be a good idea. Should You Hunger be v1.3.1 instead of 1.0

Yeah it should. Fixed it for ya. And for anyone saying the mod's at 1.4.1, yes, you're right. But the file we want is 1.3.1. So Nozzer wins again. :dancingbanana:

Wildcat just hasn't been updated since the last version of the mod was posted. So you can use the new version.

And now updated... Time for coffee.

Please check the MCM settings for wildcat.

It talks about three thresholds for damage, but in my configuration there was only two of them. I checked and I am using version 6.04

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk