SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Will you get time to fix that merged patch Darth? if not maybe add the fix that's mentioned above to the instructions, just to be safe?

Not today but i could take a look tomorrow and see if i can get something out. I'll need to reinstall a few bits and bobs I've removed but that no major issue.

Edit: For now i suggest we add the instruction above until i can get a new merge out.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Will you have time to do that then. please? Am up to my elbows with Template removals. I may not get the time. Cheers.

darkside, the answer is probably yes. But I'm going to be up to my elbows for 24 hours.

Thanks for the answer. I have been testing Thane Weapon Reborn. The quality is quite good, but not excellent IMHO. I think textures can be better. It is though better than generic vanilla items.

Royal Armory is more refine in comparison. The DSR patch for 2.0 is up here. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81633/?

No need for NPC patch as well.

Edited by darkside

So your NPC Changers/Royal Armory patch is now not needed?

More Templates removed. We now NEARLY have the full guide showing up but work still remains. I will get those templates removed if it kills me. :)

There is no NPC edit anymore in Royal Armory. Mod added the weapons via script.

Edited by darkside

Dear Darkside in regards to the Thane Weapons Reborn mod, Icecreamassassin is upgrading to newer tools such as Quixel Studio 2 etc, so i would not be too disappointed with the look(as you feel). In all the time i've used his mods he has never disappointed or not delivered top quality work and this won't be one of them. In my view there are good modders out there, but ONLY A FEW BRILLIANT ONES of which he is one. Be patient and watch this space. I'm not saying or suggesting you're not entitled to an opinion or view, quite the contrary, his (Icecreamassassin) work is ever changing and improving and ALWAYS TO THE BETTER for all users. Any way this is just my two cents worth to take or leave...

Berndaroy

Dear Darkside in regards to the Thane Weapons Reborn mod, Icecreamassassin is upgrading to newer tools such as Quixel Studio 2 etc, so i would not be too disappointed with the look(as you feel). In all the time i've used his mods he has never disappointed or not delivered top quality work and this won't be one of them. In my view there are good modders out there, but ONLY A FEW BRILLIANT ONES of which he is one. Be patient and watch this space. I'm not saying or suggesting you're not entitled to an opinion or view, quite the contrary, his (Icecreamassassin) work is ever changing and improving and ALWAYS TO THE BETTER for all users. Any way this is just my two cents worth to take or leave...

Berndaroy

I agree with you. I have no doubt at all that this mod will get better, just want to report its current status. Icecreamassassin is great,

Edited by darkside

Actually while you are right in saying the icon to the far left does what you say, you can also do the same thing from the drop down menu that one gets when clicking on the small screwdriver and wrench icon as mentioned in the instruction you quote.

ie the smaller screwdriver and wrench icon, not the larger one.

Edited by Nozzer66