SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Looking at the Diverse Dragons page there is now a patch for DD "there is now a patch that allows DD's stat boosts to apply my dragons (only the stat boosts though). Testing seems to indicate that DCO's changes all apply to my dragons automatically." are you using that patch too if so did you crank up the DD settings??

Looking at the Diverse Dragons page there is now a patch for DD "there is now a patch that allows DD's stat boosts to apply my dragons (only the stat boosts though). Testing seems to indicate that DCO's changes all apply to my dragons automatically." are you using that patch too if so did you crank up the DD settings??

Nope, I completely missed that patch.  Should make a huge difference since it was the low HP that was making them weak.  Thanks.  My only problem now is I'm still using Mighty Dragons so now the other dragons are probably going to be way too difficult.  

I tested them a bit and with the patch they are ok. EMDR was impossible... i could not beat with a mage the first dragon you encounter.... i let the ranks on default and set the maximum difficulty. Didn'y touch the numbers on them as i understood you can max out lvl lists fast...

About more int loot we should set the chances lower than 50% to all. About 20 - 25%. And i think vendors should not sell them at all... these should be found by exploring not buying

I tested them a bit and with the patch they are ok. EMDR was impossible... i could not beat with a mage the first dragon you encounter.... i let the ranks on default and set the maximum difficulty. Didn'y touch the numbers on them as i understood you can max out lvl lists fast...

About more int loot we should set the chances lower than 50% to all. About 20 - 25%. And i think vendors should not sell them at all... these should be found by exploring not buying

I concur with the MIL settings and disabling the ingredients is not a bad idea either since most of them are just using the salt pile meshes.

I have taken a quick look at the new dragon mod one i can say for certain we need to look at the knockdown and stagger. I spent most of my test fight either on the floor and being thrown all over the place i could barely even fire a shot.

and i concur with everyone else about more interesting loot it should be rare and real treasure to find.

So i say we drop all chances to 20-25% or even lower 10-15% and disable both vendors and ingredients.

Also this mod could use although some may say a bit cheaty https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77278/? using the 2 No Stagger Camera options only.

I say we could leave the new dragon mod as is and set DD at expert turn off knockdown, stagger and assult and leave DCO as  is at the moment.

do howver bare in mind i have weak level 1 character at the moment so my suggest may not be very valid for mid to late game.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

i'm curently working on a subguide for the CR but will take some time...

Nice, Paul! :-)

Thanks for this. A CR subguide will be extremely useful for me and many others.

I think I owe you some beer. But then again, I already owe Darth and Lexy a case. And Neo. Plus all the other STEP staff for the main STEP guide... Man, sending all this beer to the States and overseas is going to bankrupt me. Maybe I had better stick to well wishes instead. ;-)

Plus you Europeans have better beer anyway...lol.

Nice, Paul! :-)

Thanks for this. A CR subguide will be extremely useful for me and many others.

I think I owe you some beer. But then again, I already owe Darth and Lexy a case. And Neo. Plus all the other STEP staff for the main STEP guide... Man, sending all this beer to the States and overseas is going to bankrupt me. Maybe I had better stick to well wishes instead. ;-)

Plus you Europeans have better beer anyway...lol.

i don't drink beer I drink whisky preferable 18 year old single malt. or I am partial to Johnny Walker Blue. Lexy can't drink at the moment hahaha.

But on to my main subject I have added suggested MCM setting for More Interesting Loot let me know how you feel about these settings.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I was going through TES5Edit looking at the CR and various conflicts and we may want to look at the below.

Several of the undeath questions will probably be resolved/changed with immersive lichdom so maybe don't spend much time on them

undeath conflict with caco;  the black pearl from the clams is an important part of the quest IIRC
DBM weapon records in most cases i think we should be taking the MLU.esp DNAM and CRDT
imp helm relating to undeath
imp helm relating to DBM
ccf rleating to undeath
falskaar relations relating to undeath
aae relating to undeath NPC records specifically skeleton and draugr sets
aos relating to thunderchild  should the aos SNDD records be forwarded?
all of the undeath spell records...

04035472 should the SNAM for wheels of lull be forwarded?
000131ef should probably forward the magicnoreanimate
00106092 undeath relating to aurora   should we forward the lich staff changes?
000a88c8 crf relating to undeath
000a8023 forgottencity and wheelsoflull formids 
00107b9a forgottencity and wheelsoflull formids 
00069ceb violens relating to dco 
02004d5b use TCIY record take model and art from DBM

The integration guide has Improved closefaced helmets - PATCHES - Apophysis Masks meshes separate. If it's installed that way I believe it won't get included in the merge.

Maybe it will be better just list it Improved closefaced helmets - PATCHES, that should be more in accord with the installation guide, instead of the 4 different patches.

Sorry to bother again. I'm updating my MO install to LotD so I'm having a few questions.

When installing Heavy Armory - New Weapons
it instructs to remove PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp but I couldn't find the replacer in Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central