SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@Teos

Why are you loading ELE before Skyrim Coin Replacer and LoTD Patches merged?

ELE should be loaded fairly late in you load order...try loading it after these 2 mods and test again.

P.S.: I agree with hishy above...although there are conflicting records these types of conflicts should not create any CTDs. Only visual inconsistencies.

Still Teos you need to fix your load order.

Edited by Astakos

i have crash fixes and it gives me no messages it just crash whenever i try to get into the interior cell i looked the form id of silent moon camp up in xEdit but i don't know how to resolve conflicts ::(: ::(: , that is a screenshot of what i found https://imgur.com/a/RNIhW any ideas ? :ermm: :ermm:

ELE fs legendary should be after all esp right before the CR. Check that you set global priority to it.

Edit: oh there was another page of comments..

Edited by paul666root

Record/element/field conflicts dont cause CTDs 99% of the time.

ok i don't know what that mean  ::D:  can you be more clear, i am still a beginner in moding ..

@Teos

Why are you loading ELE before Skyrim Coin Replacer and LoTD Patches merged?

ELE should be loaded fairly late in you load order...try loading it after these 2 mods and test again.

Ok give a moment to check that out and i just followed the integration guide, ran loot and followed instructions from the guide so i suppose the load order should be in place but i will double check give me a moment

ELE fs legendary should be after all esp right before the CR. Check that you set global priority to it.

Edit: oh there was another page of comments..

Ok everything in place as i said, i assume not sure of course here screenshots of priority and load order https://imgur.com/a/1y1mJ

Edit : should i place it manually before the CR ??

Edited by Teos

Remove the loot rule for complete crafting true weapons lvllist and let it sort with loot again.

Ok that did it now it is right before the CR, thanks a lot Paul and sorry for being so newbie in these stuff

I know you guys are super busy with modifying the guide but i really appreciate it, thanks again

Ok that did it now it is right before the CR, thanks a lot Paul and sorry for being so newbie in these stuff

I know you guys are super busy with modifying the guide but i really appreciate it, thanks again

I just saw that this was removed from the guide. I guess it was by mistake. I'll add this info again when i'm home

Paul you should add a big phrase on top of the guide saying : "The guide is currently getting massive changes, don't run end guide softwares until this message disappear" or something :>

I'll do that.

Yes, I can confirm that I did. I also checked the LOD files inside relinker. They have exactly the same amount of billboards as included in Tree Megapatch folder. 198 for Caribou Gone and 72 for Tamriel Reloaded Trees plus a couple of extra. I might just switch back to Enhanced Landscapes at this point, because none of this makes sense xD However as I said, when I move the Megapatch below DyndoLOD Output, I get the missing LODs just fine.

Edited by Jailhouseblues